Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvA Illuminarti
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 86 87
@Al3s1s @Kidkeeper @Yanagi @Grinder @DragonsMom @Reithya @Lundlaeva @PAlbatross @LaSilva007 @Fantivity @roboticheart @harpyja @CupcakeNova @Wolfspeaker @Theophania's Kaleidoscopes

Sending an extra ping out to let you all know that I adjusted my prices for LvA and everything is now cheaper. I totally forgot to account for the fact that fodder price goes through the roof for actual conquests vs. when I ran these back for Brightshine Jubilee.

The prices are now 105 levels

OR

150g/kt per kaleidoscope

Also, both IF and OOF customers can choose to pay gems or treasure instead of levels. That being said, since this is a conquest, levels are definitely preferred. To that end, while I don't want to split a single kscope between levels and currency (my brain doesn't want to play with that math), you may order your 3 and pay for one with currency and two with levels or any combination.

Illuminarti shop is in this post.

@Al3s1s Please let me know if you'd prefer to pay in levels instead of currency like you'd originally ordered. I'm assuming you'd rather skip the fellow light-flight member merry go round and cut to the chase. As such, your new total is 150g/kt, not 175 <3

My apologies for any mixups or inconvenience this has caused any of you <3
@Al3s1s @Kidkeeper @Yanagi @Grinder @DragonsMom @Reithya @Lundlaeva @PAlbatross @LaSilva007 @Fantivity @roboticheart @harpyja @CupcakeNova @Wolfspeaker @Theophania's Kaleidoscopes

Sending an extra ping out to let you all know that I adjusted my prices for LvA and everything is now cheaper. I totally forgot to account for the fact that fodder price goes through the roof for actual conquests vs. when I ran these back for Brightshine Jubilee.

The prices are now 105 levels

OR

150g/kt per kaleidoscope

Also, both IF and OOF customers can choose to pay gems or treasure instead of levels. That being said, since this is a conquest, levels are definitely preferred. To that end, while I don't want to split a single kscope between levels and currency (my brain doesn't want to play with that math), you may order your 3 and pay for one with currency and two with levels or any combination.

Illuminarti shop is in this post.

@Al3s1s Please let me know if you'd prefer to pay in levels instead of currency like you'd originally ordered. I'm assuming you'd rather skip the fellow light-flight member merry go round and cut to the chase. As such, your new total is 150g/kt, not 175 <3

My apologies for any mixups or inconvenience this has caused any of you <3
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@hatesprit I won't be offering a queue this run I'm afraid, but thank you for the compliment & hope you enjoy the battle/Rockbreakers also! \o/
@hatesprit I won't be offering a queue this run I'm afraid, but thank you for the compliment & hope you enjoy the battle/Rockbreakers also! \o/
@rinrar

understandable, i'll just cross my fingers super hard i'm online whenever you add slots if you choose to do so! :')
@rinrar

understandable, i'll just cross my fingers super hard i'm online whenever you add slots if you choose to do so! :')
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@MarshmallowManta Level slot for Sanguis please!

Skitter Skatters Order Form
@ZiggleGiggles
Skitter Skatter
Username & ID: xenonentity | #75525
Dragon ID: #83209312
Payment: 60 level
Notes: N/A

@ZiggleGiggles
Skitter Skatter
Dragon ID: #85955565
Notes: She's a necromancer with a pirate bf!

@ZiggleGiggles
Skitter Skatter
Dragon ID: #85963398
Notes: He's the pirate bf!
@MarshmallowManta Level slot for Sanguis please!

Skitter Skatters Order Form
@ZiggleGiggles
Skitter Skatter
Dragon ID: #83209312
Notes: N/A

@ZiggleGiggles
Skitter Skatter
Dragon ID: #85955565
Notes: She's a necromancer with a pirate bf!

@ZiggleGiggles
Skitter Skatter
Dragon ID: #85963398
Notes: He's the pirate bf!
PSojku2.gifG9XvqXb.gifbWUZhOx.gif4IOVVSW.gifSGoOc5w.gif
[b]Artist[/b]: @Saronai [b]Request[/b]: A kaleidoscope [b]Dragon Widget(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86210775][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/862108/86210775_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure! [b]Other info[/b]: only notes for this gal is a focus on prism/rainbow effect would be appreciated, oh and would request no eyes otherwise I'm pretty happy to trust the process. [b]Artist[/b]: @Saronai [b]Request[/b]: A kaleidoscope [b]Dragon Widget(s)[/b]:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42624750][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/426248/42624750_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure! [b]Other info[/b]: Working in the lanterns or at least their flames would be lovely! [b]Artist[/b]: @Saronai [b]Request[/b]: A kaleidoscope [b]Dragon Widget(s)[/b]:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88121534][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/881216/88121534_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure! [b]Other info[/b]: Honestly artists choice on how you wanna do her (= so 450kt (= Unless we can't order three separate at a time aa lol then they're in order of preference
Artist: @Saronai
Request: A kaleidoscope
Dragon Widget(s): 86210775_350.png
Payment: Treasure!
Other info: only notes for this gal is a focus on prism/rainbow effect would be appreciated, oh and would request no eyes otherwise I'm pretty happy to trust the process.

Dragon Widget(s):42624750_350.png
Other info: Working in the lanterns or at least their flames would be lovely!

Dragon Widget(s):88121534_350.png
Other info: Honestly artists choice on how you wanna do her (=

so 450kt (=

Unless we can't order three separate at a time aa lol then they're in order of preference
MZE2TKN.png
@Lykanth Order approved - and you're correct 450kt with each slot able to order up to 3 kscopes <3

I may not get to them before illuminarti is over, but you are free to claim another slot of 3 tomorrow (giving others a chance to claim some), after I receive payment for the first order.

Please keep a receipt of your treasure PM or CR until delivery of art. I will be accepting money *before* I make the kscopes this time around so I can have the funds to help with the fight <3

Thanks for your order, it has been recorded!
@Lykanth Order approved - and you're correct 450kt with each slot able to order up to 3 kscopes <3

I may not get to them before illuminarti is over, but you are free to claim another slot of 3 tomorrow (giving others a chance to claim some), after I receive payment for the first order.

Please keep a receipt of your treasure PM or CR until delivery of art. I will be accepting money *before* I make the kscopes this time around so I can have the funds to help with the fight <3

Thanks for your order, it has been recorded!
pixie-pronouns-2-2.png* * *Saronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.* * * * * * * *Diem's Daily Dragons
@Amehime sorry for the late response! I was already offline when you replied. I finished returning all my dragons so I have plenty of space now! In a couple of minutes you'll have 28 lvl 5's (=140) waiting for you in PA. Thank you!
@Amehime sorry for the late response! I was already offline when you replied. I finished returning all my dragons so I have plenty of space now! In a couple of minutes you'll have 28 lvl 5's (=140) waiting for you in PA. Thank you!
Good morning everyone! Thank you for your support and patience, I'm looking forward to working with you all. Bear with me while I catch up this morning. c:

@xenonentity
You're put down for Sanguis, I will ping you for payment when I'm ready, but you're welcome to send it now. Thank you for your support!

@Feuepine
@Neoo
@Recognize
I've gotten you all down for Hic Sunt Magica. It is a preorder. Payment that isn't in levels will be pinged for early next week (approximately Dec. 3rd) but levels must be sent before Saturday night, frt. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all do with it!

@Spikenard, I can do that! Ping me when you're ready to send payment, I'll be receiving them myself.

Good morning everyone! Thank you for your support and patience, I'm looking forward to working with you all. Bear with me while I catch up this morning. c:

@xenonentity
You're put down for Sanguis, I will ping you for payment when I'm ready, but you're welcome to send it now. Thank you for your support!

@Feuepine
@Neoo
@Recognize
I've gotten you all down for Hic Sunt Magica. It is a preorder. Payment that isn't in levels will be pinged for early next week (approximately Dec. 3rd) but levels must be sent before Saturday night, frt. I'm looking forward to seeing what you all do with it!

@Spikenard, I can do that! Ping me when you're ready to send payment, I'll be receiving them myself.

yCWZ0om.jpeg
@Saronai

I'll still be paying in 50000 treasures and 100 gems.
@Saronai

I'll still be paying in 50000 treasures and 100 gems.
@sm06sm
Thank you for ordering! Sorry for the delay on the confirmation. Go ahead and send your levels to an attendant when you are ready.
@sm06sm
Thank you for ordering! Sorry for the delay on the confirmation. Go ahead and send your levels to an attendant when you are ready.
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 86 87