Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Dorming Raffle
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 145 146
@CatOnAQuest @ema2 Sending you both back some dragons now, just thought I'd give a heads-up in case you're on raffle so you don't accidentally record me [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@CatOnAQuest @ema2
Sending you both back some dragons now, just thought I'd give a heads-up in case you're on raffle so you don't accidentally record me
GAji9p1.png
@Tanglefire all fodder listed!
@Tanglefire all fodder listed!
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@crowskullz

I’ll try to accept it asap, I’m currently swamped and still have a few hundred pas to go through
@crowskullz

I’ll try to accept it asap, I’m currently swamped and still have a few hundred pas to go through
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Scaleon1 all your fodder has been listed!

@Tanglefire no worries!! Good luck :]
@Scaleon1 all your fodder has been listed!

@Tanglefire no worries!! Good luck :]
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@Golden any chance you could hold 6 hatchlings in your lair for me for a few days? They're different ages so I'll pick them up as they become adults.
@Golden any chance you could hold 6 hatchlings in your lair for me for a few days? They're different ages so I'll pick them up as they become adults.
0lSM1SJ.pngnnJGoJp.png
@Naurath

Sure thing!
@Naurath

Sure thing!
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
@Ninestars Sending your boarded dergs over now!
@Ninestars Sending your boarded dergs over now!
@Elevation Apologies if you didn't want a ping: I have PA'd your dragons dormed with me back to you! That should be everyone.
@Elevation Apologies if you didn't want a ping: I have PA'd your dragons dormed with me back to you! That should be everyone.
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
@frostmeri I’ll be queuing them for pick up about 10 at a time as im low on active space, I’ll replenish the queue as often as possible! I’ll be available all day tomorrow but will still be on for the rest of today, about a few hours.
@frostmeri I’ll be queuing them for pick up about 10 at a time as im low on active space, I’ll replenish the queue as often as possible! I’ll be available all day tomorrow but will still be on for the rest of today, about a few hours.
GLMwkdE.png Lore Shop
tyEuRXe.png
@frostmeri Sending the first half of your boarded dergs over now!
@frostmeri Sending the first half of your boarded dergs over now!
1 2 ... 118 119 120 121 122 ... 145 146