Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Dorming Raffle
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 145 146
I believe all your dragons are queued up to be sent to you but if I missed one let me know!
I believe all your dragons are queued up to be sent to you but if I missed one let me know!
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
@Trusty @zambam @Baylinheth @injoketaken @Littlenekogirl @Bwee @YellTheHellos @Lansly @Fawkesian @elytra @furbee @Blossom04 @Krycelli @Clavicado @Sleepykitty @definitellie @Stormlord @Fauvi @Cometstrike

Received all the dragons you guys have sent! If you have more to send, I'll confidentially be able to accept them within the next hour. (until 8:10 FRT) I'll still be able to accept them after 8:10 FRT, but I'll probably be slower than I am right now. ^^
@Trusty @zambam @Baylinheth @injoketaken @Littlenekogirl @Bwee @YellTheHellos @Lansly @Fawkesian @elytra @furbee @Blossom04 @Krycelli @Clavicado @Sleepykitty @definitellie @Stormlord @Fauvi @Cometstrike

Received all the dragons you guys have sent! If you have more to send, I'll confidentially be able to accept them within the next hour. (until 8:10 FRT) I'll still be able to accept them after 8:10 FRT, but I'll probably be slower than I am right now. ^^
My pronouns are they/them
My wishlisht
My dom badges
My avatar dragon (Diamant!)
I'm not cisgender
Very active Arcane exalt lair
Please ping me in forums
I like to draw! No art shop as of yet.
A very sleepy brown pigeon, perfectly round.
...................................................Images link to source
@Aerii @QueenAlais @LavenderAmethyst

Hi there! I'd like to offer some spaces for hatchlings but the form isn't changing my hatchling answer to "yes", would appreciate a manual edit!
@Aerii @QueenAlais @LavenderAmethyst

Hi there! I'd like to offer some spaces for hatchlings but the form isn't changing my hatchling answer to "yes", would appreciate a manual edit!
tSKOR3g.pngbeanie.png
@Nejibana I've been working through a backlog of over 1000 PAs, so no rush :)
@Nejibana I've been working through a backlog of over 1000 PAs, so no rush :)

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
@SteelAndSparks @Heyuan @shoydragon @uruhead @Renkai @Silvahrush @feralrookie @Shrapnarl @SnailMuffin @Scultone @Rivertyl @Plushieee

Heyho! Just wanted to ping you that I'm available to receive "now" - I'm gone from 8:30 - ca. 11:00 FR, but maybe can still pick dragons up. After that, I am around 100% to pick up all dragons within 30min max!

I don't need to receive them all today, but before friday would be ideal :3 My usual online times are 0:00-15:00 FR, but I am busy most of wednesday!

In addition, I also attend the PB (possibly OOFR later), so you can also check my availability in this sheet! However, it's likely I'm around to receive dragons even when I'm not attending, so don't hesitate to ping me to be sure I'm around!

Thank you again so much for supporting Arcane! <3
@SteelAndSparks @Heyuan @shoydragon @uruhead @Renkai @Silvahrush @feralrookie @Shrapnarl @SnailMuffin @Scultone @Rivertyl @Plushieee

Heyho! Just wanted to ping you that I'm available to receive "now" - I'm gone from 8:30 - ca. 11:00 FR, but maybe can still pick dragons up. After that, I am around 100% to pick up all dragons within 30min max!

I don't need to receive them all today, but before friday would be ideal :3 My usual online times are 0:00-15:00 FR, but I am busy most of wednesday!

In addition, I also attend the PB (possibly OOFR later), so you can also check my availability in this sheet! However, it's likely I'm around to receive dragons even when I'm not attending, so don't hesitate to ping me to be sure I'm around!

Thank you again so much for supporting Arcane! <3
One of Each (personal quest)
@Argante @offcular @Solune @LascielsShadow

Pinging to let you all know that I'm going to bed soon! I won't be able to pick those dormed dragons up until 9PM FRT. I would recommend sending those PAs near that time so that your lair won't be clogged while I'm not online.

Thank you again for your support! Glory to the Dreamers.
@Argante @offcular @Solune @LascielsShadow

Pinging to let you all know that I'm going to bed soon! I won't be able to pick those dormed dragons up until 9PM FRT. I would recommend sending those PAs near that time so that your lair won't be clogged while I'm not online.

Thank you again for your support! Glory to the Dreamers.
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
@elytra done! thanks for letting us dorm with you! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@elytra

done! thanks for letting us dorm with you!
topleftsig.pngtoprightsig.png
bottomleftsig.pngbottomrightsig.png
@Elevation Gonna start queuing your dragons back! I have 56 of them but only 12 slots rn, so I will send 4 batches of 11 and 1 batch of 12 :)
@Elevation Gonna start queuing your dragons back! I have 56 of them but only 12 slots rn, so I will send 4 batches of 11 and 1 batch of 12 :)
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
@Solune

Got! I'll do my best to pick them up ASAP as they're sent. o7
@Solune

Got! I'll do my best to pick them up ASAP as they're sent. o7
My pronouns are they/them
My wishlisht
My dom badges
My avatar dragon (Diamant!)
I'm not cisgender
Very active Arcane exalt lair
Please ping me in forums
I like to draw! No art shop as of yet.
A very sleepy brown pigeon, perfectly round.
...................................................Images link to source
Whew! Today's the day! I'm making this post as a little tracker for myself and my dormers :>

My status: Everything is all received!

@/ClownNose
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 96 lv 8s

@/NeosiAxiom
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 20 lv 8s

@/shoydragon
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 12 lv 6s, 30 lv 7s

@/opoponax
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 18 lv 8s

@/TheUltimateOwl
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 20 lv 6s

@/PinyonKit
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 40 lv 7s

@/Marketplace

@/Scultone
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 60 lv 6s

@/offcular
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 20 lv 7s

Thank you all so much for supporting Arcane!
Whew! Today's the day! I'm making this post as a little tracker for myself and my dormers :>

My status: Everything is all received!

@/ClownNose
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 96 lv 8s

@/NeosiAxiom
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 20 lv 8s

@/shoydragon
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 12 lv 6s, 30 lv 7s

@/opoponax
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 18 lv 8s

@/TheUltimateOwl
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 20 lv 6s

@/PinyonKit

@/Marketplace

@/Scultone
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 60 lv 6s

@/offcular
Dorming: 0 Queued: 0 Received: 20 lv 7s

Thank you all so much for supporting Arcane!
shopbutton-resize-transparent.png
1 2 ... 114 115 116 117 118 ... 145 146