Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Dorming Raffle
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 145 146
@AmberscaleArt @aura12 @Elevation @frostmeri @kallimabutterfly @quinnelope @Scaleon1 @Yews

hi, folks who have dragons boarded with me! if you've already sent your own pings out: don't worry, i've read them all and noted down any specific needs. i just wanted to do a big roundup to let y'all know how i'll be handling the hundreds of dragons in my care!

if i have your dragons in my LAIR: you should already have the appropriate PAs or CRs! just pick them up as soon as you're able (once the battle starts ofc), so that i can start working to send out my denned dragons. ^^

if i have your dragons in both my LAIR AND DEN: same as above, but when i've noticed that you've accepted your lair dragons back, i will begin sending your den dragons! i might not be able to send them all at once, especially if you have a lot in my den - but give me time and i'll get them all back to you!

if i have your dragons only in my DEN: unfortunately i won't be able to do much until i have lair space available to work with! but once i do, i'll start sending small batches of dragons out: likely only a few per person at first, to get a sense of who's available to accept. when you pick them up, i'll begin queueing the rest! of course, if i only have a few of your dragons to begin with, i'll likely just send all of them at once when i have the space.

i will be here from roughly 04:00-07:00 FRT on the morning of the 26th. after this, i work a 12 hour shift until 19:00 FRT. i may be able to do a bit of fr during my breaks, but i'm limited in what i can do on mobile, so expect most of the dragons to be sent in the morning or evening. i will be available most of the day on the 27th to send whatever wasn't handled on sunday!

thanks for your patience - i love boarding, but it's always a massive endeavor when i offer so many spaces! hoping to get these dragons back to y'all quickly and smoothly ^^
@AmberscaleArt @aura12 @Elevation @frostmeri @kallimabutterfly @quinnelope @Scaleon1 @Yews

hi, folks who have dragons boarded with me! if you've already sent your own pings out: don't worry, i've read them all and noted down any specific needs. i just wanted to do a big roundup to let y'all know how i'll be handling the hundreds of dragons in my care!

if i have your dragons in my LAIR: you should already have the appropriate PAs or CRs! just pick them up as soon as you're able (once the battle starts ofc), so that i can start working to send out my denned dragons. ^^

if i have your dragons in both my LAIR AND DEN: same as above, but when i've noticed that you've accepted your lair dragons back, i will begin sending your den dragons! i might not be able to send them all at once, especially if you have a lot in my den - but give me time and i'll get them all back to you!

if i have your dragons only in my DEN: unfortunately i won't be able to do much until i have lair space available to work with! but once i do, i'll start sending small batches of dragons out: likely only a few per person at first, to get a sense of who's available to accept. when you pick them up, i'll begin queueing the rest! of course, if i only have a few of your dragons to begin with, i'll likely just send all of them at once when i have the space.

i will be here from roughly 04:00-07:00 FRT on the morning of the 26th. after this, i work a 12 hour shift until 19:00 FRT. i may be able to do a bit of fr during my breaks, but i'm limited in what i can do on mobile, so expect most of the dragons to be sent in the morning or evening. i will be available most of the day on the 27th to send whatever wasn't handled on sunday!

thanks for your patience - i love boarding, but it's always a massive endeavor when i offer so many spaces! hoping to get these dragons back to y'all quickly and smoothly ^^
shadow_small.pngfire_small.pngnature_small.pngearth_small.pngice_small.pngwind_small.png
@frostmeri
hello !! pa's all set up o7

@kallimabutterfly @Nysida @Scaleon1 @Wishtags
hello hello ! figured i'd update everyone at once lmao.
. i will be slowly sending over 1t PA's once rollover is finished or thereabouts, as i'm waiting on a large amount of dergs to leave my lair before i transfer more out of the den. Tia, since you have a smaller amount with me, i'll probs get yours done sooner.

i plan on hitting the hay around 2FRT, as it would be 2am my time. should i get plenty of space before then, i'll set up as many pa's as i can ! otherwise, i should be back around 8/9FRT, and will set up the rest then :> most of y'all have my on discord, so feel free to poke me there as well if something comes up
glory to the dreamers !!
@frostmeri
hello !! pa's all set up o7

@kallimabutterfly @Nysida @Scaleon1 @Wishtags
hello hello ! figured i'd update everyone at once lmao.
. i will be slowly sending over 1t PA's once rollover is finished or thereabouts, as i'm waiting on a large amount of dergs to leave my lair before i transfer more out of the den. Tia, since you have a smaller amount with me, i'll probs get yours done sooner.

i plan on hitting the hay around 2FRT, as it would be 2am my time. should i get plenty of space before then, i'll set up as many pa's as i can ! otherwise, i should be back around 8/9FRT, and will set up the rest then :> most of y'all have my on discord, so feel free to poke me there as well if something comes up
glory to the dreamers !!
7CSi0T0.png
let go let go let go let golet go
CONGREGATION OF
THE WITHERING LAMENT

letOdds-2-bottom.png
@Fauvi Sending 31 hatchlings to your Den! Their grow-up dates are in their bios, I believe there's a mix of hatchlings to return on November 30 and December 1.
@Fauvi Sending 31 hatchlings to your Den! Their grow-up dates are in their bios, I believe there's a mix of hatchlings to return on November 30 and December 1.
He/She/They | FR +3
@Aerii, @QueenAlais Wasn’t entirely sure who to ping, but on the spreadsheet it hasn’t been registering that I’m ok with dorming hatchlings :’)
@Aerii, @QueenAlais Wasn’t entirely sure who to ping, but on the spreadsheet it hasn’t been registering that I’m ok with dorming hatchlings :’)
IRGjArc.png Rsc6XkA.png 2YMPPCT.png
Hi Arcanites, thanks for boarding with me <3

Wanted to confirm my lair/den activity for you all: I'm queuing up all the dragons in my lair now and will start sending over den dragons once I have the room to move them over. I'm planning to be actively online about 10:00-17:00 FR time tomorrow for round 2 deliveries and will likely be on for about an hour after rollover tonight. If you've already pinged me & indicated that you'll be on after rollover I'll try to prioritize your dragons if I get space in my lair to move them over tonight!

Update: all dragons have made it into the lair & are queued up!

@Elevation - Confirming your 7 lair dragons are queued

@ema2 - confirming your 14 dragons are queued

@Tanglefire - your 10 lair dragons are queued, confirming I have 11 more in my den that I'll rotate over when I can. All 21 queued!

@frostmeri - all 18 in hibernal den; will send via 1t PA when space available 18 queued, feel free to accept when you can!

@kallimabutterfly - 4 dragons sent via 1t PA; confirming remaining 6 in hibden

@aura12 - 10 dragons queued; 10 in den

@CupcakeNova - 4 queued from lair; 16 remaining in den

@ClassicToneJakal - 2 lair dragons queued up; 4 remaining in den

@skittlepup1 - 5 dragons queued, feel free to accept whenever you can!

@AmberscaleArt - 39 dragons currently queued, 1 in den (Planetree); 1 perma still in lair (Iblis) to be returned Dec. 3

@koinuko - all 3 dragons are queued and ready to be picked up whenever you can!

@TrashySockBasket - 1 dragon queued, 5 still in den

@zombats - all 17 currently in den

@kaaoqi - 41 queued up via 1t PA, ready to be picked up!

Thank you all for adding your UNs in the bios, it really helped a lot in double checking when queuing these all up! If any of my numbers are off please please please feel free to reach out! I tried to be pretty good at record keeping, but if anything looks off I'd be happy to look into it!
Hi Arcanites, thanks for boarding with me <3

Wanted to confirm my lair/den activity for you all: I'm queuing up all the dragons in my lair now and will start sending over den dragons once I have the room to move them over. I'm planning to be actively online about 10:00-17:00 FR time tomorrow for round 2 deliveries and will likely be on for about an hour after rollover tonight. If you've already pinged me & indicated that you'll be on after rollover I'll try to prioritize your dragons if I get space in my lair to move them over tonight!

Update: all dragons have made it into the lair & are queued up!

@Elevation - Confirming your 7 lair dragons are queued

@ema2 - confirming your 14 dragons are queued

@Tanglefire - your 10 lair dragons are queued, confirming I have 11 more in my den that I'll rotate over when I can. All 21 queued!

@frostmeri - all 18 in hibernal den; will send via 1t PA when space available 18 queued, feel free to accept when you can!

@kallimabutterfly - 4 dragons sent via 1t PA; confirming remaining 6 in hibden

@aura12 - 10 dragons queued; 10 in den

@CupcakeNova - 4 queued from lair; 16 remaining in den

@ClassicToneJakal - 2 lair dragons queued up; 4 remaining in den

@skittlepup1 - 5 dragons queued, feel free to accept whenever you can!

@AmberscaleArt - 39 dragons currently queued, 1 in den (Planetree); 1 perma still in lair (Iblis) to be returned Dec. 3

@koinuko - all 3 dragons are queued and ready to be picked up whenever you can!

@TrashySockBasket - 1 dragon queued, 5 still in den

@zombats - all 17 currently in den

@kaaoqi - 41 queued up via 1t PA, ready to be picked up!

Thank you all for adding your UNs in the bios, it really helped a lot in double checking when queuing these all up! If any of my numbers are off please please please feel free to reach out! I tried to be pretty good at record keeping, but if anything looks off I'd be happy to look into it!
zqpG63L.png image0.png
@Krycelli Thanks for pinging me, I uhh forgot to mark on my personal sheet that I had sent you dragons.....(Theres a lot of dragons to keep track of for me)
I'm about to go pass out but should be back online between 6-7:00 server time and most of tomorrow.
@Krycelli Thanks for pinging me, I uhh forgot to mark on my personal sheet that I had sent you dragons.....(Theres a lot of dragons to keep track of for me)
I'm about to go pass out but should be back online between 6-7:00 server time and most of tomorrow.

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png

Zombats
She/Her
FRT +0
lva-L.pnglva-3.pnglva-9.pnglva-4.pnglva-2.pnglva-7.pnglva-10.pnglva-1.pnglva-6.pnglva-8.pnglva-5.pnglva-R.png
qzYSQQU.png
@Argante Wanted to say thank you for all your dorming help! No pressure, just wanted to let you know when I'll be able to pick up my dormed dragons. If you're on right after rollover (for the first ~hour or so) I'll be able to grab them straight away. If not, it might be more like 7:00-8:00 FRT, or even later that night. 1t PAs would be best for me! I'll try to keep my eyes out so you can get your lair space back ASAP!

@Krycelli Thank you for dorming a few dragons for me as well! I got your PAs and I'll be able to accept them not long after rollover. <3
@Argante Wanted to say thank you for all your dorming help! No pressure, just wanted to let you know when I'll be able to pick up my dormed dragons. If you're on right after rollover (for the first ~hour or so) I'll be able to grab them straight away. If not, it might be more like 7:00-8:00 FRT, or even later that night. 1t PAs would be best for me! I'll try to keep my eyes out so you can get your lair space back ASAP!

@Krycelli Thank you for dorming a few dragons for me as well! I got your PAs and I'll be able to accept them not long after rollover. <3
♥ Infinite Raffle ♥ - Round #5 ends 11/30
@Solune

Ah, it appears there's a bit of a bug on the sheet. I've manually updated your stance on hatchlings for now. ^^
@Solune

Ah, it appears there's a bit of a bug on the sheet. I've manually updated your stance on hatchlings for now. ^^
ccD1o9u.gif @Aerii || FRT+3
She/They

Arcane Dom Lead!

I9WcJF5.gif Pyro-Bonsai-for-Aerii2.gif m21_l9_s7_m9_m9_book.png32rL8tS.png
@frostmeri I have like 30 lair spaces, so I'm queueing up 28 of your denned fodder via 1t PA now before I go to bed. I forget how many dragons you sent me, so if I find any more of your dragons in my den while I'm sending stored fodder back, I'll send them back the same way later.
@frostmeri I have like 30 lair spaces, so I'm queueing up 28 of your denned fodder via 1t PA now before I go to bed. I forget how many dragons you sent me, so if I find any more of your dragons in my den while I'm sending stored fodder back, I'll send them back the same way later.
oCF41Q1.png
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 145 146