Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Star Station (Bounty Hunt)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29
[center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90549951][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/905500/90549951_350.png[/img][/url] [/center] A youthful dragon with a white coat and red wings trotted along the star station, gazing at his surroundings while his many talons clinked on the ground. He seemed just a tad bit nervous, but well, he will do fine — hopefully. Coming up to the desk, he cleared his throat. “Uh hm — … Fetch Quest 25, please.”
90549951_350.png

A youthful dragon with a white coat and red wings trotted along the star station, gazing at his surroundings while his many talons clinked on the ground. He seemed just a tad bit nervous, but well, he will do fine — hopefully.

Coming up to the desk, he cleared his throat.

“Uh hm — … Fetch Quest 25, please.”
@OverheartBlue [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35650231][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img][/url] [b]"Ah, welcome."[/b] Solaire offers warmly. [b]"We're always happy to see fresh faces aboard. If you need any guidance or would like any questions answered, myself or Clemat would be happy to assist you. She mans our help desk. Just follow the blue line, she'd be happy to answer any questions about our little operation and the people on it."[/b] The construct opens his mouth, and with a muffled whir of machinery, a freshly-printed paper plops onto the help desk. [b]"And most importantly,"[/b] He waves a wing. [b]"Stay safe out there. Some planets are friendlier than others."[/b] After a moment of thought, he tilts his head. [b]"I hope you have a good adventure."[/b] [quote][b]S3-W5-N25[/b] [item=Scene: Rocky Refuge] "Something that rests on a peak at the very top of the world, said to be impossible to reach." This contract is a Fetch Quest. You have been assigned the task of locating and retrieving an item of XXX origin. By accepting this contract, you agree to abide by Interstellar Plundering Law. Any action you take outside said law will be your sole responsibility, and neither U&P Enterprises nor The Star Station are liable.[/quote]
@OverheartBlue
35650231p.png

"Ah, welcome." Solaire offers warmly. "We're always happy to see fresh faces aboard. If you need any guidance or would like any questions answered, myself or Clemat would be happy to assist you. She mans our help desk. Just follow the blue line, she'd be happy to answer any questions about our little operation and the people on it."

The construct opens his mouth, and with a muffled whir of machinery, a freshly-printed paper plops onto the help desk. "And most importantly," He waves a wing. "Stay safe out there. Some planets are friendlier than others." After a moment of thought, he tilts his head.

"I hope you have a good adventure."
Quote:
S3-W5-N25

Scene: Rocky Refuge
"Something that rests on a peak at the very top of the world, said to be impossible to reach."

This contract is a Fetch Quest. You have been assigned the task of locating and retrieving an item of XXX origin. By accepting this contract, you agree to abide by Interstellar Plundering Law. Any action you take outside said law will be your sole responsibility, and neither U&P Enterprises nor The Star Station are liable.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
“… Okay!” the youthful dragon, (whose name was Kudos, though he didn’t like telling anyone yet,) said his thanks, and went off on his journey to… “the very top of the world”.

It shouldn’t be too hard, he thought, hopefully, hopefully.

-

Kudos regrets.

The aether thought as he managed to flutter up a couple more blocks of stone, climbing the mountains. He had, with some help from a friend, located the planet with impossibly high mountains where the item may most likely be. After barely completing a set of trials that the local mountain guardians challenged him to and nearly losing a talon while during the trials, Kudos was given the permission to climb the sacred mountains… only thing is that, there was a timer to it — he had three days to collect what he was sent for, and to leave the mountains. If he didn’t manage to leave after three days… who knows what will happen to him.

He was of course, honored greatly to be bestowed the permission to head up the mountains in the first place, and he was doing his best to be on time. He was actually a bit ahead of the schedule — day one, and he was more than halfway through climbing. Though all the rough winds, all the strange creatures he encountered, and the physical fatigue, are making him having second thoughts on his decision coming here.

-

At last, he reached the top of the mountain, just right as the sun was rising on the second day. For some moments, he laid down, just basking in the sunlight and watching the scenery… appreciating the view at the top of the world.

And then out of nowhere, a tablet fell onto his head.

Wincing and crying out, Kudos was definitely startled. He took the tablet in his hands and inspected it. It didn’t seem to be… normal; it was smooth and semi-translucent, as if it’s made out of the sky, condensed into glass. Engraved in it, were runes. Scenery item, or… something like that? Would this be able to display the view here… or be able to teleport the user over to the sacred mountain?

In all cases, this was what he needed. With that, Kudos smiled a bit, rested some more, before getting up and getting ready to go back to the star station with his bounty.

I hope I’m doing this right ))
“… Okay!” the youthful dragon, (whose name was Kudos, though he didn’t like telling anyone yet,) said his thanks, and went off on his journey to… “the very top of the world”.

It shouldn’t be too hard, he thought, hopefully, hopefully.

-

Kudos regrets.

The aether thought as he managed to flutter up a couple more blocks of stone, climbing the mountains. He had, with some help from a friend, located the planet with impossibly high mountains where the item may most likely be. After barely completing a set of trials that the local mountain guardians challenged him to and nearly losing a talon while during the trials, Kudos was given the permission to climb the sacred mountains… only thing is that, there was a timer to it — he had three days to collect what he was sent for, and to leave the mountains. If he didn’t manage to leave after three days… who knows what will happen to him.

He was of course, honored greatly to be bestowed the permission to head up the mountains in the first place, and he was doing his best to be on time. He was actually a bit ahead of the schedule — day one, and he was more than halfway through climbing. Though all the rough winds, all the strange creatures he encountered, and the physical fatigue, are making him having second thoughts on his decision coming here.

-

At last, he reached the top of the mountain, just right as the sun was rising on the second day. For some moments, he laid down, just basking in the sunlight and watching the scenery… appreciating the view at the top of the world.

And then out of nowhere, a tablet fell onto his head.

Wincing and crying out, Kudos was definitely startled. He took the tablet in his hands and inspected it. It didn’t seem to be… normal; it was smooth and semi-translucent, as if it’s made out of the sky, condensed into glass. Engraved in it, were runes. Scenery item, or… something like that? Would this be able to display the view here… or be able to teleport the user over to the sacred mountain?

In all cases, this was what he needed. With that, Kudos smiled a bit, rested some more, before getting up and getting ready to go back to the star station with his bounty.

I hope I’m doing this right ))
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75749687][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/757497/75749687_350.png[/img][/url][/center] A large Sandsurge trudges through the main entrance, looking around as though a bit lost. Soft sparks flickered off of him and danced down his scales. He seems young, with an almost comic seriousness in his voice. [b]"Hello. I heard I could find work as a bounty hunter here?"[/b] There's a small pause before he continues. [b]"I heard something about a 'Bounty Hunt 86'? I'd love to put my skills to use in this business."[/b]
75749687_350.png

A large Sandsurge trudges through the main entrance, looking around as though a bit lost. Soft sparks flickered off of him and danced down his scales. He seems young, with an almost comic seriousness in his voice.

"Hello. I heard I could find work as a bounty hunter here?" There's a small pause before he continues. "I heard something about a 'Bounty Hunt 86'? I'd love to put my skills to use in this business."
[center]@MiloInSpace [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56641299][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img][/url] [b]"You've come to the right place, welcome aboard."[/b] Ria makes sure to put on his best business smile as he goes shuffling around for the next Contract. It wouldn't do them any good to scare off those looking to become Bounty Hunters right out the gate, now would it? At least Ria hopes it hasn't happened before, but he can't be too sure with all the hunters flooding in and out of the Star Station daily. [b]"I wish you luck in your future adventures."[/b] [quote][b]S3-W5-N86[/b] [item=Sparkle Nymph] "They say it's an ominous sign to see this nymph without its usual brilliance, defending a hoard that has almost been depleted." This contract is a Bounty Hunt. You have been assigned the task of capturing and retrieving a beast of XXX origin. By accepting this contract, you agree to abide by Interstellar Hunting Law. Any action you take outside said law will be your sole responsibility, and neither U&P Enterprises nor The Star Station are liable.[/quote]
@MiloInSpace

56641299p.png

"You've come to the right place, welcome aboard." Ria makes sure to put on his best business smile as he goes shuffling around for the next Contract. It wouldn't do them any good to scare off those looking to become Bounty Hunters right out the gate, now would it? At least Ria hopes it hasn't happened before, but he can't be too sure with all the hunters flooding in and out of the Star Station daily. "I wish you luck in your future adventures."
Quote:
S3-W5-N86

Sparkle Nymph
"They say it's an ominous sign to see this nymph without its usual brilliance, defending a hoard that has almost been depleted."

This contract is a Bounty Hunt. You have been assigned the task of capturing and retrieving a beast of XXX origin. By accepting this contract, you agree to abide by Interstellar Hunting Law. Any action you take outside said law will be your sole responsibility, and neither U&P Enterprises nor The Star Station are liable.
87fTGkN.png ___ Regxlia | She/Her/Hers | FR+2
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87193185][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/871932/87193185_350.png[/img][/url] Riot walked carefully through the lightning farm. The electrified sand sparked around him. A technician, that’s what he needed. At least one would do. Even if it he has to call one in himself. Sure enough, there was a dormant, partially melted spire with a maintenance crew surrounding it. They were all wearing their required safety coats. His bright red appearance didn’t do him many favors in a gray and beige environment. Riot began to try and quietly cover himself in sand. He winced as the shifting sand shocked him with the static. He stayed there for hours falling asleep twice. Thirst was getting to him. He woke with a flinch. Sand slid off of him he looked at the workers nervously. A few of them left, but there was still three there. One sat atop the spire using a torch to bend the melted metal back into shape. After a few more hours, the spire looked finished. Riot’s limbs ached to stretch out. He was so close, he could not risk taking them on now. The one who was shaping the spire slid down and motioned for the others to run the power. They stood back and the spire crackled to life. They let out a cheer and two flew off while one pulled out a clipboard and began writing something down. Now was his chance. All it took was a simple temporary sleep spell. Easy enough. He rose from the sand, stretched, and flew over to the lone worker. Startled at the appearance of Riot in front of him, he dropped the clipboard and began to flee. But Riot was too quick. He grabbed the collar of the worker’s coat and with a quick flick of his wrist and a puff of red smoke, the worker fell limp in a deep sleep. Quickly Riot slipped off the coat and looked around to see if anyone saw him. With nobody else in sight, Riot flew back towards the station clutching the coat in his claws [item=Surgestream Coat] He returned to the station in a tired haze. He set down the coat on the desk and sat down to compose himself. A little later he moved over to the scanners to grab another [b]fetch quest[/b]. The number read [b]40[/b]
87193185_350.png

Riot walked carefully through the lightning farm. The electrified sand sparked around him. A technician, that’s what he needed. At least one would do. Even if it he has to call one in himself. Sure enough, there was a dormant, partially melted spire with a maintenance crew surrounding it. They were all wearing their required safety coats. His bright red appearance didn’t do him many favors in a gray and beige environment. Riot began to try and quietly cover himself in sand. He winced as the shifting sand shocked him with the static. He stayed there for hours falling asleep twice.
Thirst was getting to him. He woke with a flinch. Sand slid off of him he looked at the workers nervously. A few of them left, but there was still three there. One sat atop the spire using a torch to bend the melted metal back into shape. After a few more hours, the spire looked finished. Riot’s limbs ached to stretch out. He was so close, he could not risk taking them on now. The one who was shaping the spire slid down and motioned for the others to run the power. They stood back and the spire crackled to life. They let out a cheer and two flew off while one pulled out a clipboard and began writing something down.
Now was his chance. All it took was a simple temporary sleep spell. Easy enough. He rose from the sand, stretched, and flew over to the lone worker. Startled at the appearance of Riot in front of him, he dropped the clipboard and began to flee. But Riot was too quick. He grabbed the collar of the worker’s coat and with a quick flick of his wrist and a puff of red smoke, the worker fell limp in a deep sleep. Quickly Riot slipped off the coat and looked around to see if anyone saw him. With nobody else in sight, Riot flew back towards the station clutching the coat in his claws

Surgestream Coat

He returned to the station in a tired haze. He set down the coat on the desk and sat down to compose himself. A little later he moved over to the scanners to grab another fetch quest. The number read 40
Art Shop
[center]@LavenderDragon13 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56641299][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/566413/56641299p.png[/img][/url] [b]"Well done. No need to rush if you're still drained from your last Contract."[/b] Although saying that might not mean much considering the many Bounty Hunters that work tirelessly at the Star Station, Ria gestures over to drinks off to the side in case Riot was feeling parched. [b]"You may want to take one to go as well for this next Fetch Quest."[/b] [quote][b]S3-W5-N40[/b] [item=Scene: Flamecaller's Domain] "Blacksmiths covet the heat here for their handiwork, but very few are willing to make the trip in fear that it may be their last." This contract is a Fetch Quest. You have been assigned the task of locating and retrieving an item of XXX origin. By accepting this contract, you agree to abide by Interstellar Plundering Law. Any action you take outside said law will be your sole responsibility, and neither U&P Enterprises nor The Star Station are liable.[/quote]
@LavenderDragon13

56641299p.png

"Well done. No need to rush if you're still drained from your last Contract." Although saying that might not mean much considering the many Bounty Hunters that work tirelessly at the Star Station, Ria gestures over to drinks off to the side in case Riot was feeling parched. "You may want to take one to go as well for this next Fetch Quest."
Quote:
S3-W5-N40

Scene: Flamecaller's Domain
"Blacksmiths covet the heat here for their handiwork, but very few are willing to make the trip in fear that it may be their last."

This contract is a Fetch Quest. You have been assigned the task of locating and retrieving an item of XXX origin. By accepting this contract, you agree to abide by Interstellar Plundering Law. Any action you take outside said law will be your sole responsibility, and neither U&P Enterprises nor The Star Station are liable.
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
Contract Update

Fetch Quests now range from 1-232 and Bounty Hunts range from 1-151! We wish you luck, Bounty Hunters! May RNG be in your favor next week as well.
Contract Update

Fetch Quests now range from 1-232 and Bounty Hunts range from 1-151! We wish you luck, Bounty Hunters! May RNG be in your favor next week as well.
» Free Cauldron
» Wishlist
» Adopts
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80198040][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/801981/80198040.png[/img][/url][/center] Dissatisfied with the temporary monotony that comes with the carnival taking a few days off, Cordelia once again slips away following the promise of excitement and adventure with the Star Station. She knows it's been some time since she last came... but has it really been that long? Studying her surroundings as she makes her way to the bounty board, her racing thoughts slowly begin to settle and as she catches sight of the familiar faces at the desk, any lingering feelings of apprehension are thoroughly quelled. "Hello again! Oh, sorry! You probably don't remember me, it's been a while and I don't think I ever properly introduced myself which was rather rude...", her voice trails off and she looks away, before finding courage to carry on. "Well, now's as good a time as any. I'm Cordelia." Another pause as she considers whether to impart anything more; no, her name should suffice, at least for now. "Do you have [b]Bounty Hunt 103[/b] for me?"
80198040.png

Dissatisfied with the temporary monotony that comes with the carnival taking a few days off, Cordelia once again slips away following the promise of excitement and adventure with the Star Station.

She knows it's been some time since she last came... but has it really been that long? Studying her surroundings as she makes her way to the bounty board, her racing thoughts slowly begin to settle and as she catches sight of the familiar faces at the desk, any lingering feelings of apprehension are thoroughly quelled.

"Hello again! Oh, sorry! You probably don't remember me, it's been a while and I don't think I ever properly introduced myself which was rather rude...", her voice trails off and she looks away, before finding courage to carry on. "Well, now's as good a time as any. I'm Cordelia." Another pause as she considers whether to impart anything more; no, her name should suffice, at least for now. "Do you have Bounty Hunt 103 for me?"
CyQNjXW.gif z8s5c34.png
hJKiG0A.png
rUoKR6y.png
mlSrRbK.png
5vnsOgE.png
qeWy3Ik.png
5hF3FGk.png
TW8ViqF.png
rix3ppo.png
// not me writing the whole post and forgetting that I'm supposed to be resting. [emoji=aether winking size=2] @woopdomoop [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/35650231][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/356503/35650231p.png[/img][/url] [b]"Oh! Welcome."[/b] He does not recall this Fae... a quick check of his databanks reveals that she had spoken to Ria; that makes sense. [b]"Yes, of course. A couple things have shifted, but most are quite the same."[/b] He chuckles, a deep, relieved sound. [b]"I think we're all relieved the corporate takeover went as smoothly as it did. I was slightly worried I'd see some of my crewmates fired... but, no. Instead they've expanded the place. We don't always see eye to eye with the new upper management, mind, but..."[/b] [i]ERROR.[/i] He catches himself, realizing that this might not be a professional line of dialogue. [b]"Ah, apologies! I'm due for a data cleaning this month. We should push it up sooner, perhaps."[/b] He waves a wing. [b]"Stay safe out there."[/b] [quote][b]S3-W6-N103[/b] [item=Glitterfreeze Ambassador] "The charming prince has been known to rescue lost travelers from blizzards. We have a client seeking his expertise." This contract is a Bounty Hunt. You have been assigned the task of capturing and retrieving a beast of XXX origin. By accepting this contract, you agree to abide by Interstellar Hunting Law. Any action you take outside said law will be your sole responsibility, and neither U&P Enterprises nor The Star Station are liable.[/quote]
// not me writing the whole post and forgetting that I'm supposed to be resting.

@woopdomoop
35650231p.png

"Oh! Welcome." He does not recall this Fae... a quick check of his databanks reveals that she had spoken to Ria; that makes sense. "Yes, of course. A couple things have shifted, but most are quite the same." He chuckles, a deep, relieved sound. "I think we're all relieved the corporate takeover went as smoothly as it did. I was slightly worried I'd see some of my crewmates fired... but, no. Instead they've expanded the place. We don't always see eye to eye with the new upper management, mind, but..."

ERROR.

He catches himself, realizing that this might not be a professional line of dialogue. "Ah, apologies! I'm due for a data cleaning this month. We should push it up sooner, perhaps." He waves a wing. "Stay safe out there."
Quote:
S3-W6-N103

Glitterfreeze Ambassador
"The charming prince has been known to rescue lost travelers from blizzards. We have a client seeking his expertise."

This contract is a Bounty Hunt. You have been assigned the task of capturing and retrieving a beast of XXX origin. By accepting this contract, you agree to abide by Interstellar Hunting Law. Any action you take outside said law will be your sole responsibility, and neither U&P Enterprises nor The Star Station are liable.
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29