Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Who still has your free flight change?
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42
I have been here almost 9 years and still have it hahaaa
plague's great best flight
I have been here almost 9 years and still have it hahaaa
plague's great best flight
I still have mine! Started playing in 2018, went on hiatus an while back, returned a few months ago! Always been with Plague, and no thoughts of leaving so far!
I still have mine! Started playing in 2018, went on hiatus an while back, returned a few months ago! Always been with Plague, and no thoughts of leaving so far!
I am :V
I am :V
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service
[Shop] Windswept Bazaar
A [hatchery] with no intention of selling
Clan's Lineage
Been in Plague since the start over 10 years ago, just switched to Nature for a flight vacation/tour at the start of november. Took a lot of psyching up to leave my beloved Plague, even if I plan on returning at the end!
Been in Plague since the start over 10 years ago, just switched to Nature for a flight vacation/tour at the start of november. Took a lot of psyching up to leave my beloved Plague, even if I plan on returning at the end!
2neWwt5.png
7 years, 10 months and 11 days in waterrrr
7 years, 10 months and 11 days in waterrrr
I joined not too long ago, but I'm sure I will always be with Arcane
I joined not too long ago, but I'm sure I will always be with Arcane
ZcrsSbC.png
Been here since autumn 2014 in the Wind flight and I will stay in the Wind flight until the day I die
Been here since autumn 2014 in the Wind flight and I will stay in the Wind flight until the day I die
FR time +9hrs
[quote name="Tysha" date="2023-11-23 01:19:37" ] I've been in Water for 10 Years, 5 Months, 17 Days and have zero plans to ever change flight. [/quote] *Spider-Man Pointing Meme* haha
Tysha wrote on 2023-11-23 01:19:37:
I've been in Water for 10 Years, 5 Months, 17 Days and have zero plans to ever change flight.

*Spider-Man Pointing Meme*

haha
SwOY.png
Joined in 2018 and still have my free flight change! I've loved nature IRL my whole life, so I don't think I'm leaving my flight anytime soon. [emoji=auraboa happy size=2]
Joined in 2018 and still have my free flight change! I've loved nature IRL my whole life, so I don't think I'm leaving my flight anytime soon.
hVHlIic.png "Another donut! Extra sprinkles!" - Spike, The Best Night Ever (My Little Pony Season 1, Episode 26)
She/Her/Any - Loves:
Me. I've been in Arcane since I joined in 2013 and I don't ever intend to change.
Me. I've been in Arcane since I joined in 2013 and I don't ever intend to change.

qOB0sGg.png

kRuXbjj.png
Pklc9an.png RFRWPUM.png

kRuXbjj.png

FoauQAq.png
Art Credits: Poisonedpaper / Drytil / Osiem
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42