Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [EarthDom] OOFR RBC 2023 [Complete]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25
[emoji=cat 1 size=1]
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8GOKEoF.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kqlXJWs.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Thursday[/b][/center] "BAH! You call that a machine!?" No one was sure what engineering dragon had shouted it out but no one was really going to question it, they were busy being baffled by the mountain that could not be scratched. "I'll show you a machine! STEP ASIDE!" The ground rumbled softly around the dragons as they moved out of the way and a mechanical excavator was brought forward. "Let's see it stand up to-" The clawed bucket touched the wall and immediately fell apart. Daily Prize Winner of Wednesday Prize (Fated Gemsmith): @Sockmonkeygerald (Please allow some time for the prize to be delivered) Daily prizes are a 1 ticket draw for anyone who sends a dragon to Earth! [quote=Thursday][center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=23&gender=1&skin=52184&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img][br][skin=52184][br]Skin: Meet in September, 52184[/center][/quote] [center]@pinglist-11939 [pinglist=11939][/center]
8GOKEoF.png
kqlXJWs.png
Thursday

"BAH! You call that a machine!?" No one was sure what engineering dragon had shouted it out but no one was really going to question it, they were busy being baffled by the mountain that could not be scratched. "I'll show you a machine! STEP ASIDE!" The ground rumbled softly around the dragons as they moved out of the way and a mechanical excavator was brought forward. "Let's see it stand up to-" The clawed bucket touched the wall and immediately fell apart.

Daily Prize Winner of Wednesday Prize (Fated Gemsmith): @Sockmonkeygerald
(Please allow some time for the prize to be delivered)

Daily prizes are a 1 ticket draw for anyone who sends a dragon to Earth!
Thursday wrote:
dummy?breed=23&gender=1&skin=52184&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Skin: Meet in September, 52184

@pinglist-11939

[pinglist=11939]
arOGchX.png
@PrP
I was holding my breathing hoping you'd nab that spiral in the last few seconds! I was so glad you got em in time!

I think the last total should've been 48 instead of 38, but please double check my maths >.>
@PrP
I was holding my breathing hoping you'd nab that spiral in the last few seconds! I was so glad you got em in time!

I think the last total should've been 48 instead of 38, but please double check my maths >.>
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
Yesterday we received 3394 dragons from folks.

I didn't issue a challenge yesterday so we'll do a big one today. Beat this challenge and 2 new prizes will be added to the raffle:

We want to beat yesterday.

I want to see at least 3500 dragons today.
Yesterday we received 3394 dragons from folks.

I didn't issue a challenge yesterday so we'll do a big one today. Beat this challenge and 2 new prizes will be added to the raffle:

We want to beat yesterday.

I want to see at least 3500 dragons today.
arOGchX.png
@Reincarnations Man, me too!! It was pretty down to the wire.

I'm so glad you caught it! I double double checked and you did indeed - I've let the dom leads know, they'll fix your totals. Thanks for double checking :)
@Reincarnations Man, me too!! It was pretty down to the wire.

I'm so glad you caught it! I double double checked and you did indeed - I've let the dom leads know, they'll fix your totals. Thanks for double checking :)
[emoji=obelisk happy size=1]
1XvTtel.png
[center][emoji=ping size=1][/center]
he/they

adult
eng/hun
Encapsulated Mist
Now the night is coming to an end.
The sun will rise,
and we will try again.
Stay alive, stay alive, for me.
Bottled Bones
bump!
bump!
0b5ac273e23a1cd511b0d9f520dd2d8eb60d0cf3.png 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@takatsuki

Just letting you know I declined that dragon because it was a level 5 listed for the wrong price!
@takatsuki

Just letting you know I declined that dragon because it was a level 5 listed for the wrong price!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@sublimevoide

hi! thanks for letting me know, i totally missed that while coli grinding. sorry about that; have a lovely rest of your day/night : D
@sublimevoide

hi! thanks for letting me know, i totally missed that while coli grinding. sorry about that; have a lovely rest of your day/night : D
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 24 25