Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | How old are you w/o saying ur real age
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
I used to love Oswald (the octopus) and Oobi
I used to love Oswald (the octopus) and Oobi
hello-agents.gif
I owned an N64, a GameCube, and a Wii all under the age of 18. The latter two I got when they were first released.
I owned an N64, a GameCube, and a Wii all under the age of 18. The latter two I got when they were first released.
pwyw hatchery
fr link list
Ljw7JvQ.png
UBaiWUV.png
eswSnrS.png
ozXwjvF.png
I used to see those 'Y-flicker' commercials all the time. Also flatball and those weird toothbrushes that made music when you used them.
I used to see those 'Y-flicker' commercials all the time. Also flatball and those weird toothbrushes that made music when you used them.
Avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93955351
Born early enough to watch Saw, born way too early to play minecraft(but do it anyway) , BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW OLD I AM, I AM STILL STUCK IN THE RABBIT HOLE OF FNAF.
Born early enough to watch Saw, born way too early to play minecraft(but do it anyway) , BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW OLD I AM, I AM STILL STUCK IN THE RABBIT HOLE OF FNAF.
Traded floppy disks with games among my classmates under the nose of the computer teacher (we were done with the assessment and are technically free for the rest of the hour)
Traded floppy disks with games among my classmates under the nose of the computer teacher (we were done with the assessment and are technically free for the rest of the hour)
Split the seas!

Sunder the skies!

Swallow the stars!
I got acces to the Internet when FNAF was released
I got acces to the Internet when FNAF was released
Ice-Network.pngpicasion-com-g-W69.gifZaWqaad.gif
I'm the same age as Jurassic Park
I'm the same age as Jurassic Park
oeurJSN.png
I’m (the original) Ghostbusters years old.
I’m (the original) Ghostbusters years old.
ZbNAjCO.png
N1cgBmi.png
Hmdg66Z.png
ipXQ8Fw.png

JiRHw6i.png
mlHpBMC.png
UuKod4C.png
YMPbu9R.png
hint: wishbone on VHS
hint: wishbone on VHS
i remember when Google+ got integrated into YouTube and no one liked it. except for me i was in FNAF roleplays on it when the 4th game was still being teased
i remember when Google+ got integrated into YouTube and no one liked it. except for me i was in FNAF roleplays on it when the 4th game was still being teased
haaaaiiiii :333
dbnv0f.gif
S0Z3hfT.png
zLwbKxI.png
bp4pxBb.png
oq8LyLj.png
fX0bVgZ.png
1 2 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107