Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Favorite animal (Mythical or real)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Favorite Mythical Creatures? Definitely dragons! My favorite is the Bakunawa, a mythical dragon from the Philippines. It's a giant snake dragon that ate 6 moons and is the cause of the lunar eclipse :> Or the Minokawa a dragon-bird mythical creature also from the Philippines that ate the sun :D

Favorite IRL Animal? Crows, Parrots, or Parakeets :D I love my funny birbs.
Favorite Mythical Creatures? Definitely dragons! My favorite is the Bakunawa, a mythical dragon from the Philippines. It's a giant snake dragon that ate 6 moons and is the cause of the lunar eclipse :> Or the Minokawa a dragon-bird mythical creature also from the Philippines that ate the sun :D

Favorite IRL Animal? Crows, Parrots, or Parakeets :D I love my funny birbs.
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
mAiCJNJ.png
5hF3FGk.png
LouCNnT.png
I'm absolutely fascinated by both birds and fish! I'd love to study them one day,, it's far too hard to even pick out a specific bird or fish I love the most! though foxes will always hold a special place for me as well as I've loved them my entire life,, just like dogs!
I'm absolutely fascinated by both birds and fish! I'd love to study them one day,, it's far too hard to even pick out a specific bird or fish I love the most! though foxes will always hold a special place for me as well as I've loved them my entire life,, just like dogs!
Mongooses...
Mongooses...
[Glances at username] Hm I wonder.

My favorite real life animal... Hm, I've traditionally said the golden eagle, but I've really come to adore crows and corvids lately. And as someone who's lived with cats my whole life, I love house cats.
[Glances at username] Hm I wonder.

My favorite real life animal... Hm, I've traditionally said the golden eagle, but I've really come to adore crows and corvids lately. And as someone who's lived with cats my whole life, I love house cats.
My favorite animal by far are Secretary Birds! But I also really love Chickens, Ospreys, Harpy Eagles, Mantids, and Lions!

My favorite mythical creatures are Dragons of course LOL. And I also (unsurprisingly) love cockatrices, gryphons, and phoenixes.
My favorite animal by far are Secretary Birds! But I also really love Chickens, Ospreys, Harpy Eagles, Mantids, and Lions!

My favorite mythical creatures are Dragons of course LOL. And I also (unsurprisingly) love cockatrices, gryphons, and phoenixes.
red lizard from rain world

» Formerly Ceruleanfire, Springfire
» She/Her
» +2 FR Time || Pings welcome!
My favorite real animal is chickens by a lot I own 26 currently and they are all my pets/family. But I also really love cats, dogs, and toucans!

My favorite mythical animal would be a unicorn or a pegasus though thanks to me watching my little pony growing up and being obsessed haha
My favorite real animal is chickens by a lot I own 26 currently and they are all my pets/family. But I also really love cats, dogs, and toucans!

My favorite mythical animal would be a unicorn or a pegasus though thanks to me watching my little pony growing up and being obsessed haha
Real: either the black-billed magpie or white-throated dipper
Mythical: dragons :) (gryphons and rocs are up there too)

Oh I totally forgot! I also like orcas and bow head whales
Real: either the black-billed magpie or white-throated dipper
Mythical: dragons :) (gryphons and rocs are up there too)

Oh I totally forgot! I also like orcas and bow head whales
Avatar dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93955351
Penguins and owls :D

Aaand I never really know what mythical creature I’m most fixated on anymore, so I’ll just say dragons. Especially eastern dragons and wyverns.
Penguins and owls :D

Aaand I never really know what mythical creature I’m most fixated on anymore, so I’ll just say dragons. Especially eastern dragons and wyverns.
IMG-3747.png
x
fBOw4m5.png S E C T O N I A fBOw4m5.png
o or secti // she/they - FR +3 - ping friendly
shortened-top.png
“In one of the stars I shall be living.
In one of them I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars
were laughing, when you look
at the sky at night.”

shortened-bottom.png
Real: Foxes!

Mythical: Kitsune (just magical foxes really LMAO), closely followed by unicorns!
Real: Foxes!

Mythical: Kitsune (just magical foxes really LMAO), closely followed by unicorns!
FR_SIGGY.png
Mine are nudibranches, flatworms, and pretty much most arthropods! Though I'm also a fan of olms and other obscure-ish animals
Mine are nudibranches, flatworms, and pretty much most arthropods! Though I'm also a fan of olms and other obscure-ish animals
e1hq93t.jpeg umzEeyZ.jpeg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11