Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | are you... kidding?
1 2 3 4
@ofashensnow @loving i was just quick with an inquiry (is that how u spell it?) and the person who hatched it said it was ugly so i traded a bunch of stuff for it x) but sending any luck i might have over to yall!!!
@ofashensnow @loving i was just quick with an inquiry (is that how u spell it?) and the person who hatched it said it was ugly so i traded a bunch of stuff for it x) but sending any luck i might have over to yall!!!
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
managed to get an XYX after a few scrolls! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90678871][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906789/90678871_350.png[/img][/url]
managed to get an XYX after a few scrolls!

90678871_350.png
@loving OMG that one is gorgeous!! so happy for you!! <3
@loving OMG that one is gorgeous!! so happy for you!! <3
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
Enjoy the ugly one lol! I will stick with my greens.
Enjoy the ugly one lol! I will stick with my greens.
Oh, wow. That’s amazing!! [emoji=coatl scared size=1] What in the world did you trade for it?!
Oh, wow. That’s amazing!!

What in the world did you trade for it?!
Buying Food UMAs
@Pride do you have likes off? I was gonna like but I can't :(

beautiful hatch tho!
@Pride do you have likes off? I was gonna like but I can't :(

beautiful hatch tho!
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="Wisdum" date="2023-11-21 12:07:09" ] @/Pride do you have likes off? I was gonna like but I can't :( beautiful hatch tho! [/quote] Likes can only be disabled on your own end. If you don't see the like button in someone else's lair and you don't have likes diabled, it means the user was banned ^^;
Wisdum wrote on 2023-11-21 12:07:09:
@/Pride do you have likes off? I was gonna like but I can't :(

beautiful hatch tho!

Likes can only be disabled on your own end. If you don't see the like button in someone else's lair and you don't have likes diabled, it means the user was banned ^^;
uCEnQTB.gif
Citrusly » She/Her » Avatar Dragon
@belated so.... the person posted this and was banned shortly after? R.I.P
@belated so.... the person posted this and was banned shortly after? R.I.P
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@Wisdum Yeah, most likely due to the circumstances around how they "got" the dragon. RIP a pretty double white
@Wisdum Yeah, most likely due to the circumstances around how they "got" the dragon. RIP a pretty double white
tDLtHpS.gifoooOpal - She/Her - FR+3 - Skinsooo31hK9h6.gifoeENlf4.png
crazy series of events in this forum lol
crazy series of events in this forum lol
nhGfMn6.png
1 2 3 4