Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your favorite breed and why?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Guardians, because I like the standard Western dragon look of them.
Guardians, because I like the standard Western dragon look of them.
Do5TvZy.png
I'm here to toot the mirror dragon horn! I like their sleek outline and those strong front grippers. The quadruple eye thing is pretty neat, too.
I'm here to toot the mirror dragon horn! I like their sleek outline and those strong front grippers. The quadruple eye thing is pretty neat, too.
Faes because I have bias (progen). Tiny little critters, they are so lovely

Skydancers look very elegant, too. I would make a page full of Skydancers if I could.
Faes because I have bias (progen). Tiny little critters, they are so lovely

Skydancers look very elegant, too. I would make a page full of Skydancers if I could.
ZcrsSbC.png
For moderns, I love Obelisks. I like how they're bulky but not massive, and I find most apparel works on them. I'm a big fan of fluffy things, so the mane gives me that and I love the toothy jaw. They're just a very cute modern

For ancients I still love Gaolers. They're fluffy, have antlers and sharp claws, what more could I possibly ask for?
For moderns, I love Obelisks. I like how they're bulky but not massive, and I find most apparel works on them. I'm a big fan of fluffy things, so the mane gives me that and I love the toothy jaw. They're just a very cute modern

For ancients I still love Gaolers. They're fluffy, have antlers and sharp claws, what more could I possibly ask for?
cwwdtDB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6