Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your favorite breed and why?
1 2 3 4 5 6
obelisks :)

i love their paws, their horns plus ears with their overall face shape is really fun and i love their little tusks. i really love their manes and the fluff on their arms and legs and tails. idk ive always thought guardian lion statues were so cool, and obelisks are like unmistakably a dragon but are also so creatury
obelisks :)

i love their paws, their horns plus ears with their overall face shape is really fun and i love their little tusks. i really love their manes and the fluff on their arms and legs and tails. idk ive always thought guardian lion statues were so cool, and obelisks are like unmistakably a dragon but are also so creatury
Sj6j121.png
zpmUYjD.png
mHG2UNd.png
Jd88XNq.png
FY88vH7.png A2n6lGl.png DlO6vXs.gif
eESLWsA.gif
My interests are as fleeting and fickle as my attention span but: Favorite moderns are spiral, mirror, and ridgeback Spirals have been a favorite since 2013. In my opinion, they're the most fun dragon to draw - [i]super[/i] dynamic and stretchy. I also love their sweet faces and big ole eyes. The male pose is pleasing to look at and both poses have some really nice swooshy interactions with apparel. Mirrors and ridgebacks are favorites for the same reason: their designs are interesting and feel really different from the other breeds. Male mirrors have one of my favorite poses onsite (even if they're missing an arm) and I love the male ridgeback's snoot. They're both a lot of fun to draw, too. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cf7H2C4.jpg[/img] Silly wip of my coli team I've been picking at for weeks - feel like it demonstrates what I mean when I say spirals are ridiculously fun to doodle. I can treat her like a visual gummy worm lmao. My favorite ancients right now are undertides... because... water spiral, probably.
My interests are as fleeting and fickle as my attention span but:

Favorite moderns are spiral, mirror, and ridgeback

Spirals have been a favorite since 2013. In my opinion, they're the most fun dragon to draw - super dynamic and stretchy. I also love their sweet faces and big ole eyes. The male pose is pleasing to look at and both poses have some really nice swooshy interactions with apparel.

Mirrors and ridgebacks are favorites for the same reason: their designs are interesting and feel really different from the other breeds. Male mirrors have one of my favorite poses onsite (even if they're missing an arm) and I love the male ridgeback's snoot. They're both a lot of fun to draw, too.

cf7H2C4.jpg
Silly wip of my coli team I've been picking at for weeks - feel like it demonstrates what I mean when I say spirals are ridiculously fun to doodle. I can treat her like a visual gummy worm lmao.

My favorite ancients right now are undertides... because... water spiral, probably.
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
I really really really really really love sandsurges bc they are like cybery and make really good robots!! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87922112][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/879222/87922112_350.png[/img][/url] silly silly robot guy also the fem pose sandies are so cute
I really really really really really love sandsurges bc they are like cybery and make really good robots!!

87922112_350.png

silly silly robot guy

also the fem pose sandies are so cute
NBXoKp0.png |
|
|
|
|
call me tev :]
- any pronouns
- +2 frt
- monolair
- art creds in dragon bios
veilspun because they look like little horses <3
veilspun because they look like little horses <3
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
Sandsurges and Ridgebacks. I feel that the M Sandsurge pose has the most “Powerful Dragon” energy out of anything on site, not to mention great gene options. Ridgebacks have a great primary/secondary ratio and the secondary doesn’t do anything unexpected so they’re great in the Scrying Workshop. I also like their funny faces.

Faes are also pretty cool, and my progen was one. They remind me of the butterfly dragon from Graeme Base’s book of dragons, which was a long-term favorite dragon of mine.
Sandsurges and Ridgebacks. I feel that the M Sandsurge pose has the most “Powerful Dragon” energy out of anything on site, not to mention great gene options. Ridgebacks have a great primary/secondary ratio and the secondary doesn’t do anything unexpected so they’re great in the Scrying Workshop. I also like their funny faces.

Faes are also pretty cool, and my progen was one. They remind me of the butterfly dragon from Graeme Base’s book of dragons, which was a long-term favorite dragon of mine.
I really like Mirrors, since they're my first dragons.
I really like Mirrors, since they're my first dragons.
hu72dVR.png
Skydancers
I like the way they look, they're pretty, and look good in a lot of genes and apparel
Skydancers
I like the way they look, they're pretty, and look good in a lot of genes and apparel
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
wildclaws and imperials, easy!!! i've always loved wildclaws cause they just look like silly little guys to me and i love how theyre drawn!! imps are also a fave cause i like their Noodly Shape and. well. light flight!! ^-^
wildclaws and imperials, easy!!! i've always loved wildclaws cause they just look like silly little guys to me and i love how theyre drawn!! imps are also a fave cause i like their Noodly Shape and. well. light flight!! ^-^
7GZL67L.png 7ymLY8t.png
6YtLZau.png
dIMtL1H.png
FJ98AnN.png
eswSnrS.png
bYt72YT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
WjJZ2Rn.png
ll0CfnD.png
0HBKL8H.png
7GZL67L.png
Modern: imp #1, then coatls and skydancers, then ridgeback and obelisk and bogsneak

Ancient: #1 undertide and aether, then Abby and Sandy, then veilspun (i like them a lot but don't really care for the current terts they have which is why they are lower on the list)
Banescales and gaolers are also cool but I bred too many and got tired of them
Modern: imp #1, then coatls and skydancers, then ridgeback and obelisk and bogsneak

Ancient: #1 undertide and aether, then Abby and Sandy, then veilspun (i like them a lot but don't really care for the current terts they have which is why they are lower on the list)
Banescales and gaolers are also cool but I bred too many and got tired of them
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
My entry for cicada scavenger hunt
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
Sandsurges and Undertides!!! They’re so cool and diverse and can make any colors look good!
Sandsurges and Undertides!!! They’re so cool and diverse and can make any colors look good!
KACHOW
1 2 3 4 5 6