Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's your favorite breed and why?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Fae because I can personally relate to them
Fae because I can personally relate to them
dragons I'm currently selling
Skydancers look really elegant, the sandsurges look fierce, coatls slowly climbing up the list, imperials also look elegant, female ridgebacks look like they wanna murder you, and and the CHAOTIC SPIRALS
Skydancers look really elegant, the sandsurges look fierce, coatls slowly climbing up the list, imperials also look elegant, female ridgebacks look like they wanna murder you, and and the CHAOTIC SPIRALS
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
I enjoy every breed to some extent, but Obelisks and Aberrations are my favorites.

I really like the "guardian lion"-inspired look of Obelisks, and Aberrations have a very unique design that makes me think of bearded vultures. In both cases, their lore is really interesting.
I enjoy every breed to some extent, but Obelisks and Aberrations are my favorites.

I really like the "guardian lion"-inspired look of Obelisks, and Aberrations have a very unique design that makes me think of bearded vultures. In both cases, their lore is really interesting.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
Skydancers: They look like bird dragons
Aethers: Cute fairy dragon with funni faces
Abbers: The coolest monstrosities, exactly what I wanted in a dragon
Skydancers: They look like bird dragons
Aethers: Cute fairy dragon with funni faces
Abbers: The coolest monstrosities, exactly what I wanted in a dragon
lik2pA1X.jpg
Skydancer ladies are my absolute weakness. I have more than a hundred of them and the count keeps rising. As to why, well, visuals?
They have beautiful big wings with lots of details that make the genes (especially butterfly my beloved) stand out, and their bodies are slender and refined, so the majority of apparel looks quite elegant on them. (Good luck dressing a coatl in the same suit and not having him look like an oversized sack of potatoes).

Veilspun males are close second though (because hair). They're basically pretty long haired anime boys. Gods, if skydancers could breed with veilspi, they'd take over the world already (all while looking absolutely fabulous).
Skydancer ladies are my absolute weakness. I have more than a hundred of them and the count keeps rising. As to why, well, visuals?
They have beautiful big wings with lots of details that make the genes (especially butterfly my beloved) stand out, and their bodies are slender and refined, so the majority of apparel looks quite elegant on them. (Good luck dressing a coatl in the same suit and not having him look like an oversized sack of potatoes).

Veilspun males are close second though (because hair). They're basically pretty long haired anime boys. Gods, if skydancers could breed with veilspi, they'd take over the world already (all while looking absolutely fabulous).
dGVSNyM.png
i used to be a huge skydancer F, and coatl M fan, but these days im an obelisk guy. maybe i just got tired of the skydancers and coatls filling my hair, but obelisks just have this... charm. i do also like aberrations but i don't like ancients as much since i cant dress them up :( also shoutout to ridgeback F
i used to be a huge skydancer F, and coatl M fan, but these days im an obelisk guy. maybe i just got tired of the skydancers and coatls filling my hair, but obelisks just have this... charm. i do also like aberrations but i don't like ancients as much since i cant dress them up :( also shoutout to ridgeback F
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
f pcs and f ridgies have my heart but i feel like everything looks good on f sd or m wc poses. I have a soft spot for m abes too
f pcs and f ridgies have my heart but i feel like everything looks good on f sd or m wc poses. I have a soft spot for m abes too
WpjbI2U.gif
spirals, skydancers, and ridgebacks my beloved

I love banescales too but mostly just the male and baby poses honestly, though the female pose has been growing on me more and more recently...
spirals, skydancers, and ridgebacks my beloved

I love banescales too but mostly just the male and baby poses honestly, though the female pose has been growing on me more and more recently...
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
veilspuns because their genes save every single one of my projects with awful colors
veilspuns because their genes save every single one of my projects with awful colors
icon dragon | wishlist
remind me not to impulse buy
redoing everything all the time give me a minute
faes
- cheap
- both poses look good (hatchling pose is very iffy but it's not like I have many permababies anyways)
- one of the best male poses imo
- shows off the eyes

spiral f is probably my favourite pose right now, but the male pose is still not my favourite, so the breed as a whole isn't my favourite either
plus nothing can beat how cheap faes are!!! I also don't mind f mirrors or m tundras, but faes remain on top
faes
- cheap
- both poses look good (hatchling pose is very iffy but it's not like I have many permababies anyways)
- one of the best male poses imo
- shows off the eyes

spiral f is probably my favourite pose right now, but the male pose is still not my favourite, so the breed as a whole isn't my favourite either
plus nothing can beat how cheap faes are!!! I also don't mind f mirrors or m tundras, but faes remain on top
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
1 2 3 4 5 6