Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] 2016+ Fest, under LAH~
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64
@mintintint

Hi! I am SO sorry about taking this long to get back to you - I was out at a concert yesterday, my last of the year, and then worked today so I couldn't come on. If you were still looking for that stash, I'd be happy to toss you a CR :)

@DoctorAndTARDIS

Hello again :D Also apologies to you, for the reason explained above heh Anyway that all sounds great to me, if you're still up for it ^-^

@MakotoKagutsuchi

And hi~ Wow, I did not realize how expensive the crown had gotten. My goodness. Anyway, taking some extra off the top: would 9250g work for both? :o
@mintintint

Hi! I am SO sorry about taking this long to get back to you - I was out at a concert yesterday, my last of the year, and then worked today so I couldn't come on. If you were still looking for that stash, I'd be happy to toss you a CR :)

@DoctorAndTARDIS

Hello again :D Also apologies to you, for the reason explained above heh Anyway that all sounds great to me, if you're still up for it ^-^

@MakotoKagutsuchi

And hi~ Wow, I did not realize how expensive the crown had gotten. My goodness. Anyway, taking some extra off the top: would 9250g work for both? :o
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
No worries at all, I hope the concert went well :D!!
Still looking for the items, so I'm still down to trade :D! Just checking, are you alright with 575g for those items :O??
@Cuddleh
No worries at all, I hope the concert went well :D!!
Still looking for the items, so I'm still down to trade :D! Just checking, are you alright with 575g for those items :O??
Aged Tome mint
they/them
fr+0
@mintintint

Ahh there was a lil drama in all honesty but point is the concert itself was good and I found a new band to get into/got to tease the lead singer who was selling their merch after their set and was uh v cute IN ALL HONESTY---anyway...

Yes, 575g is totally fine! I'll dig everything out for ya and toss a CR c:
@mintintint

Ahh there was a lil drama in all honesty but point is the concert itself was good and I found a new band to get into/got to tease the lead singer who was selling their merch after their set and was uh v cute IN ALL HONESTY---anyway...

Yes, 575g is totally fine! I'll dig everything out for ya and toss a CR c:
@Cuddleh
Oh?! Budding friendship (?) in the making :o cute! I'm glad that despite the mishaps it still seemed to go somewhat well overall!

And thank you again for the items :D
@Cuddleh
Oh?! Budding friendship (?) in the making :o cute! I'm glad that despite the mishaps it still seemed to go somewhat well overall!

And thank you again for the items :D
Aged Tome mint
they/them
fr+0
Yeah, looking up the price of the crown gave me quite the jumpscare haha. Also, would you accept a mix of both treasure and gems? Haven't been able to find anyone to trade currency with. But if not, I can try harder.

I have 6900g and 2,350,000t (equivalent to the 2350g that I'm missing)
Yeah, looking up the price of the crown gave me quite the jumpscare haha. Also, would you accept a mix of both treasure and gems? Haven't been able to find anyone to trade currency with. But if not, I can try harder.

I have 6900g and 2,350,000t (equivalent to the 2350g that I'm missing)
@MakotoKagutsuchi

The last time I remember looking them up, they were like 3kg. This is CRAZY to me o.o Anyway! Whatever combination of currency is absolutely fine, sorry for taking forever to say so (work was a wreck)
@MakotoKagutsuchi

The last time I remember looking them up, they were like 3kg. This is CRAZY to me o.o Anyway! Whatever combination of currency is absolutely fine, sorry for taking forever to say so (work was a wreck)
Oh it's completely fine! We all have lives outside of FR. Should I send a CR?
Oh it's completely fine! We all have lives outside of FR. Should I send a CR?
what are the current prices for the reedcleft resonance and flameforger vista?
what are the current prices for the reedcleft resonance and flameforger vista?
@AmaruBrightmoon

Hi! The resonance LAH is 110g and the vista 80g - I could do 165g/kt for them together :)
@AmaruBrightmoon

Hi! The resonance LAH is 110g and the vista 80g - I could do 165g/kt for them together :)
Does mixed payment work, if so ill take both
Does mixed payment work, if so ill take both
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 64