Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Allow larger Share Research options
1 2
[quote name="@hungryhobbits" date="2023-11-16 07:16:49" ] its ridiculous that an individual can receive 9 at a time but we're capped at sending 3 individually AND randomly at a time simple solution: a feature that allows you to send max notes to a person, and then you simply get back whatever they can't accept you send jimothy 9 notes, but he can only accept 5? you get 4 back. done. simple. easy. no more guessing or confusion when they disappear from the search but then others who cant accept more notes still show up in the search also honestly i want an option to just click "SEND ALL" and send as many notes as i can send out at one time to my friend list arlo is in DESPERATE need of some QoL updates like arlo was teased in 2021, released in 2022, and is still arduous to use a year later because of it having very little updates to make it actually enjoyable or feel rewarding when you're expected, mechanics-wise, to spend literal hours interacting with it i really love the vibes of the new dig site, but i HATE interacting with arlo to get the rewards of it because arlo just really feels ANTI-PLAYER sometimes [/quote] It is actually already not a problem with "sending more then posible notes" if player can take only 2 more notes you'll see it in drop menu that you can send only 2 notes max. Thus only thing we need - rise cup in dropdown menu to 9 instead of 3 Add: actually I've forgot thatwe DO NOT get info how many notes our friend could accept! Thus yes we need mechanic that let us know this number. Returne back extra or shrink down dropdown menu numbers.
@hungryhobbits wrote on 2023-11-16 07:16:49:
its ridiculous that an individual can receive 9 at a time but we're capped at sending 3 individually AND randomly at a time

simple solution: a feature that allows you to send max notes to a person, and then you simply get back whatever they can't accept

you send jimothy 9 notes, but he can only accept 5? you get 4 back. done. simple. easy. no more guessing or confusion when they disappear from the search but then others who cant accept more notes still show up in the search

also honestly i want an option to just click "SEND ALL" and send as many notes as i can send out at one time to my friend list

arlo is in DESPERATE need of some QoL updates like arlo was teased in 2021, released in 2022, and is still arduous to use a year later because of it having very little updates to make it actually enjoyable or feel rewarding when you're expected, mechanics-wise, to spend literal hours interacting with it

i really love the vibes of the new dig site, but i HATE interacting with arlo to get the rewards of it because arlo just really feels ANTI-PLAYER sometimes

It is actually already not a problem with "sending more then posible notes" if player can take only 2 more notes you'll see it in drop menu that you can send only 2 notes max.

Thus only thing we need - rise cup in dropdown menu to 9 instead of 3

Add: actually I've forgot thatwe DO NOT get info how many notes our friend could accept!
Thus yes we need mechanic that let us know this number.
Returne back extra or shrink down dropdown menu numbers.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
Support. I think the cap should be 9 since we can only send 9 anyway. Why click 3-three times? it's just tedious and annoying.
Support. I think the cap should be 9 since we can only send 9 anyway. Why click 3-three times? it's just tedious and annoying.
K23hRBt.pngGdCIYse.pngQpFQX0Z.pngheSsoKN.png
Definitely support. I spent around 2 hours yesterday exchanging notes with someone. My wrist did not appreciate that. (But my treasure hoard did) [emoji=coatl winking size=2]
Definitely support. I spent around 2 hours yesterday exchanging notes with someone. My wrist did not appreciate that. (But my treasure hoard did)
Please please please! I've gathered every day since AAA opened but the thought of actually sending any of them has me sweating. Me and a friend swapped 500 to each other and we haven't been the same since... [emoji=banescale scared size=1]
Please please please! I've gathered every day since AAA opened but the thought of actually sending any of them has me sweating. Me and a friend swapped 500 to each other and we haven't been the same since...
The rantings of an upjumped zealot make for tedious listening. His ilk serves no role in what is to come. Only my death will staunch the flood of destruction... A task still far beyond your means. If you would face me, seek me out and I shall allow it.
But heed the zealot's lesson well...
When the weak court death, they find it.

Profile Dragon | Wishlist
God I support this so much. I have so many notes that are never going to be used because I'm not about to sit for half an hour sending them all out- in fact it's so discouraging with how time consuming it is that I just don't do it anymore at all
God I support this so much. I have so many notes that are never going to be used because I'm not about to sit for half an hour sending them all out- in fact it's so discouraging with how time consuming it is that I just don't do it anymore at all
Art shop! - Hatchery - Fandragons
e84edb279472c7ab49e97ec276d4ffda.gif
I think issue is that it is llimited how much plots player can have worked on but... add that it is immidiately said how much you can max send to picked player? I once tried to send 3, couldn't. 2? nope. 1? that's it. it is annoying and waste of time, so yeah, suppport
I think issue is that it is llimited how much plots player can have worked on but... add that it is immidiately said how much you can max send to picked player? I once tried to send 3, couldn't. 2? nope. 1? that's it. it is annoying and waste of time, so yeah, suppport
WIhgWqV.pngyeetWr77RAu.png

yeet
you
see
mE
wHy

yeet hYZxkBA.gif
1 2