Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | flight rising rites of passage
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Your deity being a little capitalist and charging you like 500k for 5 more dragon slots [emoji=gaoler deadpan size=1]
Your deity being a little capitalist and charging you like 500k for 5 more dragon slots
A positive one: that beautiful moment of "Wait, unlocking clothing slots unlocks them for ALL dragons?!"
A positive one: that beautiful moment of "Wait, unlocking clothing slots unlocks them for ALL dragons?!"
VfJfrBs.jpeg
[quote name="Achaius" date="2023-11-12 09:22:01" ] hatch first egg, it's ugly, everyone in topic recommends salvaging it with gem genes, you stick it in hibden for a year and mourn [/quote] Hatch first egg, sell it because it's not XXY or something so it's clearly not valuable, look back on it years later now that you're a G1 collector, realize it had gorgeous colors and it's now in an inactive den. I miss her...
Achaius wrote on 2023-11-12 09:22:01:
hatch first egg, it's ugly, everyone in topic recommends salvaging it with gem genes, you stick it in hibden for a year and mourn

Hatch first egg, sell it because it's not XXY or something so it's clearly not valuable, look back on it years later now that you're a G1 collector, realize it had gorgeous colors and it's now in an inactive den. I miss her...
Sturm
with a
"U"
Gay man (MlM) flag in the style of a faux FlightRising item He/It
FR Time +0
G1 Hoarder
Current Avatar
DO1.png H1sgaHX.png
[quote name="astrotheology" date="2023-11-15 13:03:46" ] A positive one: that beautiful moment of "Wait, unlocking clothing slots unlocks them for ALL dragons?!" [/quote] okay this was me tho, I remember just wondering how the heck ANYONE made enough gems to unlock slots for their hundreds of dragons and then I realized it unlocked it for all of them and went from D: to :D
astrotheology wrote on 2023-11-15 13:03:46:
okay this was me tho, I remember just wondering how the heck ANYONE made enough gems to unlock slots for their hundreds of dragons and then I realized it unlocked it for all of them and went from D: to :D
R6ZJKtW.gif
A FAQs
Buying Maroon Tert G1s
Tarot Shop
Wishlist
Clan Lore
AAAAAAAAAAA qC8XNby.png
[quote name="Asteraoth" date="2023-11-14 14:15:30" ] Buying two dragons to breed only to realize that they are both the same gender, I did that a few times before I knew the poses [/quote] I've done that even well after I learned all the poses. In my defense, it very well could have been a Nocturne, which is the one breed where the poses look exactly the same to me only flipped and I can never seem to remember which pose is which.
Asteraoth wrote on 2023-11-14 14:15:30:
Buying two dragons to breed only to realize that they are both the same gender, I did that a few times before I knew the poses
I've done that even well after I learned all the poses. In my defense, it very well could have been a Nocturne, which is the one breed where the poses look exactly the same to me only flipped and I can never seem to remember which pose is which.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
Noticing the male Ridgeback on the gathering page for the first time.
Noticing the male Ridgeback on the gathering page for the first time.
Realizing that the back wing on many of the poses is almost double the size of the front wing.

looking at you, Wildclaws
Realizing that the back wing on many of the poses is almost double the size of the front wing.

looking at you, Wildclaws
eX9xO4g.png water.gif
Art Dump
Free Scries + Outfits
Art Shop (1 SLOT OPEN)
Hatchery
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxuJo6rRQ.png
[quote name="astrotheology" date="2023-11-15 13:03:46" ] A positive one: that beautiful moment of "Wait, unlocking clothing slots unlocks them for ALL dragons?!" [/quote] Wait why did I not know this I've literally unlocked slots before am I just blind??
astrotheology wrote on 2023-11-15 13:03:46:
Wait why did I not know this I've literally unlocked slots before am I just blind??
6Wa6tbA.png WKtl2lb.pngvRLqVto.png
Unlocking hidden den slots for the first time and crying about the AH prices for items ya need lol
Unlocking hidden den slots for the first time and crying about the AH prices for items ya need lol
J1yRLbs.png
[quote name="Marketplace" date="2023-11-13 12:38:03" ] -training your progens first. apparently you don't want to do this because they can't be trained by anyone but you. guess who has them both at 25 anyway. [/quote] My custom progen is my Mire Flyer and I wouldn't have it any other way, we love a working girl who grinds to Lvl. 25 on her own <3
Marketplace wrote on 2023-11-13 12:38:03:
-training your progens first. apparently you don't want to do this because they can't be trained by anyone but you. guess who has them both at 25 anyway.
My custom progen is my Mire Flyer and I wouldn't have it any other way, we love a working girl who grinds to Lvl. 25 on her own <3
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png