Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | nature ancient bodyplan GO
1 2 3 4 5 6
more of a hope than a prediction BUT ive been envisioning it as some kinda wingless centipede thing personally. its secondary color would be shown on its back scutes

Drawing of a long, centipede-esque dragon with four gnarled antlers resembling tree branches, many short legs, and large, spiny protrusions on the end of its body

^for example....... excuse the terrible trackpad doodle i'm not dragging out my screen tablet just for this
more of a hope than a prediction BUT ive been envisioning it as some kinda wingless centipede thing personally. its secondary color would be shown on its back scutes

Drawing of a long, centipede-esque dragon with four gnarled antlers resembling tree branches, many short legs, and large, spiny protrusions on the end of its body

^for example....... excuse the terrible trackpad doodle i'm not dragging out my screen tablet just for this
Palestinian flagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
grey/juniper «a
he/him «a
fr+2 «a
pings OK «a
Official artwork of the tome of Forseti from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. It is dark green with elaborate white detailing.
Equine! Equine! EQUINE!!
Equine! Equine! EQUINE!!
20240124-2118111.gif
[quote name="CASIN0" date="2023-11-14 13:19:49" ] [quote name="bulrush" date="2023-11-14 13:17:35" ] [img]https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/bc/Body07.png/48px-Body07.png[/img] [/quote] the only correct answer [/quote]
CASIN0 wrote on 2023-11-14 13:19:49:
bulrush wrote on 2023-11-14 13:17:35:
48px-Body07.png
the only correct answer
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="Snowscape" date="2023-11-14 13:39:39" ] [quote name="RheoTastic" date="2023-11-14 13:35:10" ] [quote name="bulrush" date="2023-11-14 13:17:35" ] [img]https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/b/bc/Body07.png/48px-Body07.png[/img] [/quote] I see this and raise you [img]https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/2/2c/Body04.png/120px-Body04.png[/img] [/quote] [center]Hmm... but... [img]https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/1/17/Body01.png/32px-Body01.png[/img] Sphere.[/center] [/quote] we have a whole evoline now bush with legs, bush with arms, and [b]BUSH[/b] EDIT: I guess I should probably add my serious answer lol I'd love if we got something like.. mountain-esque? Something that lives in mountains or woodland caves, but it's just a giant docile dragon that just wants to grow their garden. Or, something like a dragon-deer would be cool :)
Snowscape wrote on 2023-11-14 13:39:39:
RheoTastic wrote on 2023-11-14 13:35:10:
bulrush wrote on 2023-11-14 13:17:35:
48px-Body07.png
I see this and raise you
120px-Body04.png
Hmm... but...

32px-Body01.png

Sphere.
we have a whole evoline now

bush with legs, bush with arms, and BUSH

EDIT:
I guess I should probably add my serious answer lol

I'd love if we got something like.. mountain-esque? Something that lives in mountains or woodland caves, but it's just a giant docile dragon that just wants to grow their garden.

Or, something like a dragon-deer would be cool :)
ooo IJkKw0f.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
25 LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
It's gonna have antlers I can feel it
It's gonna have antlers I can feel it
RIuVQv5.png looking for an orca/orca/shale w/ plague eyes
I'm hoping for a komodo dragon or crocodilian body plan! Nature's only other breed is basically a dinosaur, and crocodilians have been around since the time of the dinosaurs.
also it would make for a good excuse to put its scrolls in Thunder Lizards, since that Arlo's site has been overshadowed by the other sites...

(edit to add) in addition to having a croc-with-wings shape I'd also love for it to have antlers that change with linebreaker terts (blossom and branches?? heck yea) and I also want it to get a tert that makes it look like it just has grass and some flowers growing on its back, like that one pic of a snapping turtle coming out of hibernation. world turtle vibes...
I'm hoping for a komodo dragon or crocodilian body plan! Nature's only other breed is basically a dinosaur, and crocodilians have been around since the time of the dinosaurs.
also it would make for a good excuse to put its scrolls in Thunder Lizards, since that Arlo's site has been overshadowed by the other sites...

(edit to add) in addition to having a croc-with-wings shape I'd also love for it to have antlers that change with linebreaker terts (blossom and branches?? heck yea) and I also want it to get a tert that makes it look like it just has grass and some flowers growing on its back, like that one pic of a snapping turtle coming out of hibernation. world turtle vibes...
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
Longnecked Armadillo deer dragon... That could fly.

Yeah I had a daydream of that body plan and I weirdly love it.
Longnecked Armadillo deer dragon... That could fly.

Yeah I had a daydream of that body plan and I weirdly love it.
Don't use my Hibden and any mentioned in tabs for Forum games please!
hooves
hooves
I'd definitely like to have a more beefily built dragon, since Snappers, sort of gaolers, and kind of Obies, are the only chonky dragons that really exist right now.

Also, maybe visual cues from sloths, ants (particularly the ones that are in charge of storage, the repletes) Also toads and frogs. I think a tailless dragon would be interesting.
I'd definitely like to have a more beefily built dragon, since Snappers, sort of gaolers, and kind of Obies, are the only chonky dragons that really exist right now.

Also, maybe visual cues from sloths, ants (particularly the ones that are in charge of storage, the repletes) Also toads and frogs. I think a tailless dragon would be interesting.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
[quote name="Lewyn" date="2023-11-14 13:44:21" ] more of a hope than a prediction BUT ive been envisioning it as some kinda wingless centipede thing personally. its secondary color would be shown on its back scutes ^for example....... excuse the terrible trackpad doodle i'm not dragging out my screen tablet just for this [/quote] This honestly. Is my go to thought as well. And it is glorious, I want 20.
Lewyn wrote on 2023-11-14 13:44:21:

This honestly. Is my go to thought as well. And it is glorious, I want 20.
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
1 2 3 4 5 6