Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon projects?
1 2 3
i currently have 5 for now, i try to just focus on them in chunks so its not so overwhelming. i usually write them all down in merri's bio bc its easier to keep track of them that way! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29573592][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/295736/29573592_350.png[/img][/url] (^ merri)
i currently have 5 for now, i try to just focus on them in chunks so its not so overwhelming. i usually write them all down in merri's bio bc its easier to keep track of them that way!

29573592_350.png

(^ merri)
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
I love projects though.. and then I'm like "Why do I even have you?" Hence, 20 fully gened G1s in my sales tab *laugh*
I love projects though.. and then I'm like "Why do I even have you?" Hence, 20 fully gened G1s in my sales tab *laugh*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
The "oops I slipped in the AH, dropped all my monies and 7 dragons followed me home" problem has been less common for me lately, but I still have way too many unfinished projects hanging out in my lair. I need to comb through them again...
The "oops I slipped in the AH, dropped all my monies and 7 dragons followed me home" problem has been less common for me lately, but I still have way too many unfinished projects hanging out in my lair. I need to comb through them again...
66283183.png 66719993.png
I will never count how many projects I have left
If I open my hibernal den I will perish
I will never count how many projects I have left
If I open my hibernal den I will perish
lant.gif lant.gif
I love how this whole forum post is turning into a mood anyways I have arrived to give an update: I have reason to believe that the number of projects has officially reached 90 based on a few dragons I may or may not have forgotten about.
I love how this whole forum post is turning into a mood anyways I have arrived to give an update: I have reason to believe that the number of projects has officially reached 90 based on a few dragons I may or may not have forgotten about.
YMPbu9R.png
ePOliyb.pngXmHV7tO.pngbYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.png2VtxnMX.pngDa1cz0f.png5vnsOgE.pngLGvol4P.pngqGabqd5.pngechRchh.pnggYW0j5f.pngFObX7rS.png1BvAGFb.pngapUeZZ4.pngYw8EvNQ.pngJ7D1quC.png5hF3FGk.pngnWiQNX9.png
currently i have just two, my halloween hatch and one i hatched back in august that i only now managed to create a good outfit for... they need four gem genes total and a silhouette scroll, and while i do have the funds i'm just letting em sit for a while i guess :P

i think the most i've ever had at once is maybe three? and i thought that was too many haha
currently i have just two, my halloween hatch and one i hatched back in august that i only now managed to create a good outfit for... they need four gem genes total and a silhouette scroll, and while i do have the funds i'm just letting em sit for a while i guess :P

i think the most i've ever had at once is maybe three? and i thought that was too many haha
1-lisa.png 1-cassia.png 1-penelopeia.png1-orion.png
That depends how you count them. Technically I have two active breeding projects and six geneing projects. But also.

I have two ugly dragons (a breeding project reject and a fodder hatch) that exhibited genes I found fascinating. I wanted to see what would make those genes look good, and now I have to find them mates so I can breed the idealized version that I scried.
They also have to be related to the ugly ones no I do not make the rules.

There's also the matter of the Nature Ancient. If we get breed change scrolls, that’s two more gene projects.

I also have several dozen other scries that I want to make a reality. This number will never stop growing because I can’t stay out of the scrying workshop. There will always be more and more hard-to-get color combos that I need to have. It doesn’t stop.
That depends how you count them. Technically I have two active breeding projects and six geneing projects. But also.

I have two ugly dragons (a breeding project reject and a fodder hatch) that exhibited genes I found fascinating. I wanted to see what would make those genes look good, and now I have to find them mates so I can breed the idealized version that I scried.
They also have to be related to the ugly ones no I do not make the rules.

There's also the matter of the Nature Ancient. If we get breed change scrolls, that’s two more gene projects.

I also have several dozen other scries that I want to make a reality. This number will never stop growing because I can’t stay out of the scrying workshop. There will always be more and more hard-to-get color combos that I need to have. It doesn’t stop.
If I counted correctly, I think I have about 73 projects to finish, so I am uh... really hoping NotN helps with that just a little whoops... Dx
If I counted correctly, I think I have about 73 projects to finish, so I am uh... really hoping NotN helps with that just a little whoops... Dx
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
I have TOO many dragons. 99% are unfinished. I have ~270 Gen1s. I need to go through and get rid of a bunch. I have some oldish G2s I'm going through and making pairs out of. I have breeding projects. I have so much to do. I need to go through and cut down a LOT and get really tough because I have, literally, too much to do. on a positive note: I wanted to share the easiest "breeding project" I ever did. I wanted a Taupe/Coal/Antique, kinda odd combo, and I went on the AH, looked up those colors thinking I'd need to expand outward a bunch. Nope! A dragon with those colors was right there at an affordable price. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89332851][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=99&breed=20&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=132&winggene=92&wings=8&auth=ac7e6226f6b21348f041be58b01bc0fa8ac41b94&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [scry] They still need a partner with those colors but still, to just look and find what I want right away was SO good.
I have TOO many dragons. 99% are unfinished. I have ~270 Gen1s. I need to go through and get rid of a bunch. I have some oldish G2s I'm going through and making pairs out of. I have breeding projects. I have so much to do. I need to go through and cut down a LOT and get really tough because I have, literally, too much to do.

on a positive note: I wanted to share the easiest "breeding project" I ever did. I wanted a Taupe/Coal/Antique, kinda odd combo, and I went on the AH, looked up those colors thinking I'd need to expand outward a bunch. Nope! A dragon with those colors was right there at an affordable price.

dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=99&breed=20&element=1&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=97&tertgene=132&winggene=92&wings=8&auth=ac7e6226f6b21348f041be58b01bc0fa8ac41b94&dummyext=prev.png
[scry]

They still need a partner with those colors but still, to just look and find what I want right away was SO good.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
I mean, ofc i keep track of it. Less I looked at the auction house, and more I got into a new thing. Roughly 75 with the addition of 20+ fandragons in the works. but I'm down to 9 in my main lair and about 40 total. Aside from 2 needing wish, 5 needing triple gem genes, two veilspun scrolls, one wc scroll, and two coatl scrolls, and 15 needing one, I consider it reasonable. I can gene everyone in my library tab rn but i'm waiting to use that money during notn. Kinda feel sorry for the five years she's been waiting, though. She's so stunningly pretty but I always gene everyone else before her. Maybe I should save up and do it all at once on her sixth birthday. [img]https://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=22&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=161&auth=0a24d586653294b6af7f08bda20661f8aac08f5a&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I mean, ofc i keep track of it. Less I looked at the auction house, and more I got into a new thing. Roughly 75 with the addition of 20+ fandragons in the works. but I'm down to 9 in my main lair and about 40 total. Aside from 2 needing wish, 5 needing triple gem genes, two veilspun scrolls, one wc scroll, and two coatl scrolls, and 15 needing one, I consider it reasonable.

I can gene everyone in my library tab rn but i'm waiting to use that money during notn.

Kinda feel sorry for the five years she's been waiting, though. She's so stunningly pretty but I always gene everyone else before her. Maybe I should save up and do it all at once on her sixth birthday.

dragon?age=1&body=21&bodygene=17&breed=13&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=1&tert=22&tertgene=10&winggene=20&wings=161&auth=0a24d586653294b6af7f08bda20661f8aac08f5a&dummyext=prev.png
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2 3