Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dragon projects?
1 2 3
I have 61 g1 projects that I’m working on cleaning up. However…”cleaning” for me right now means deciding whether I want to keep them or not, and back when I used to scry, I used to use no gem genes or major outfit plans. Now unfortunately for my wallet, I do, so that cleaning through is actually me just making my projects more expensive for the most part. I am starting to actually be proud of my dragons and lair though, which feels great. (Also sharing my chaotic project tracker which has not even half my projects listed yet, but does display my issues. I have multiple dragons on there needing wildclaw scrolls, multiple gem genes, etc)
I have 61 g1 projects that I’m working on cleaning up. However…”cleaning” for me right now means deciding whether I want to keep them or not, and back when I used to scry, I used to use no gem genes or major outfit plans. Now unfortunately for my wallet, I do, so that cleaning through is actually me just making my projects more expensive for the most part. I am starting to actually be proud of my dragons and lair though, which feels great. (Also sharing my chaotic project tracker which has not even half my projects listed yet, but does display my issues. I have multiple dragons on there needing wildclaw scrolls, multiple gem genes, etc)
Untitled47-20231219225403.png
FObX7rS.png5hF3FGk.png
fDSaoY3.pngNN9NPXA.pngtqGkHih.png
Untitled48-20231219225437.png
I currently have just over 40 projects.
I currently have just over 40 projects.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
1 2 3