Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Oldest Active FR account?
1 2 3 4 5
July 12th, 2013! Seeing "1 decade" as the age on my progens sure is something...

The biggest changes I can think of is the color expansion (so many more! sometimes I wonder what my custom progen would look like if I made her now) and that you can now change what eye type your dragons have instead of relying entirely on RNG. My account settings also references a "referred by" which I think might mean we needed invite codes back then, though I don't entirely remember...
July 12th, 2013! Seeing "1 decade" as the age on my progens sure is something...

The biggest changes I can think of is the color expansion (so many more! sometimes I wonder what my custom progen would look like if I made her now) and that you can now change what eye type your dragons have instead of relying entirely on RNG. My account settings also references a "referred by" which I think might mean we needed invite codes back then, though I don't entirely remember...
phloxxy-1.png phloxxy-2.png s-t-gq.png
ace.png
demiro.png
7fFdbks.png
xjB7OSe.png
candle-smol.png
The oldest "active" account would be none other than Earthshaker. Truly active as in on every day would be Undel and the other developers.

Me? Jun 15, 2013
Which was a little over a week when the site first opened to the public with registration windows. I can't remember specifically, but I think I missed the first week of registration and joined during the next one. I seem to remember my friends being like "Oh hey, you can register now!", lol. A few of them were kickstarter backers or had been following the site during kickstarter days.
The oldest "active" account would be none other than Earthshaker. Truly active as in on every day would be Undel and the other developers.

Me? Jun 15, 2013
Which was a little over a week when the site first opened to the public with registration windows. I can't remember specifically, but I think I missed the first week of registration and joined during the next one. I seem to remember my friends being like "Oh hey, you can register now!", lol. A few of them were kickstarter backers or had been following the site during kickstarter days.
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
I'm nowhere near the join dates of all of you (2021 for me) but I was really curious about who's the oldest currently active player! Dragon search led me to Mystorra (#17). This old thread proves they're the first ever real player to join, and if you check their lair their dragons are fed. Imo, it's really cool to know that the oldest player of the site is still kicking!
I'm nowhere near the join dates of all of you (2021 for me) but I was really curious about who's the oldest currently active player! Dragon search led me to Mystorra (#17). This old thread proves they're the first ever real player to join, and if you check their lair their dragons are fed. Imo, it's really cool to know that the oldest player of the site is still kicking!
wU5i5vK.gif |
|
|
Intricate Illustrations (my art shop) |
|
|
YOJnt9s.png
I joined December 16, 2018 - not that long ago, but it's still coming up on 5 years.

The icon indicating that your dragon has a familiar used to be a picture of a squirrel then.
I joined December 16, 2018 - not that long ago, but it's still coming up on 5 years.

The icon indicating that your dragon has a familiar used to be a picture of a squirrel then.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
June 12th!
June 12th!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
Been around since june 11, 2013. Just noticed my dragons tool tips say 'a decade' for age now
Been around since june 11, 2013. Just noticed my dragons tool tips say 'a decade' for age now
KLHYE9h.png
June 8th, 2013
I joined early enough that my user ID is under 3k (2606)

Ah, the days of long downtime and worrying about nests rotting... I don't miss those days lol
June 8th, 2013
I joined early enough that my user ID is under 3k (2606)

Ah, the days of long downtime and worrying about nests rotting... I don't miss those days lol
my account will be 9 years old in a few days... where are the other users who joined in that window?
my account will be 9 years old in a few days... where are the other users who joined in that window?
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
:D We joined 8th June 2013. We remember being there right when registration opened but the site was so laggy that we couldn't make an account until a few hours later.
:D We joined 8th June 2013. We remember being there right when registration opened but the site was so laggy that we couldn't make an account until a few hours later.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
October 13 2014. I had to wait MONTHS for a registration window, it felt so long xD
October 13 2014. I had to wait MONTHS for a registration window, it felt so long xD
VVM4XuM.png
1 2 3 4 5