Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | First or Second Public Account!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I noticed my Clan ID # is crazy low (17) So on a hunch I check out the accounts before me... 1-11 is the Flight Gods (with Wind Flight's being #3!) and 12-15 is Site Staff. #16 looks like a public account, but he/she hasn't been active since they joined. That makes me the first (or second) Flight Rising Public Account!
I noticed my Clan ID # is crazy low (17) So on a hunch I check out the accounts before me... 1-11 is the Flight Gods (with Wind Flight's being #3!) and 12-15 is Site Staff. #16 looks like a public account, but he/she hasn't been active since they joined. That makes me the first (or second) Flight Rising Public Account!
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
Um... cool?
Um... cool?
I think so anyway...
I think so anyway...
forum_readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzp6.pngforum_2_by_starrytak-db9ld8u.pngforum_3_by_starrytak-db9ld8t.pngforum_4_by_starrytak-db9ld8r.pngforum5readjust_by_arykhdragon777-db9mzpa.png
How do you find your clan ID #?
How do you find your clan ID #?
@RaikuKawisa
That's actually pretty awesome! You're one lucky dragon. :)
@RaikuKawisa
That's actually pretty awesome! You're one lucky dragon. :)
LDICVbr.gif!time to dance!y3NW8md.gif!time to dance!1sAnyd1.gif
@babygirl100000 Click on clan profile. Your ID is the last number in the address bar.

@Lucy Thanks
@babygirl100000 Click on clan profile. Your ID is the last number in the address bar.

@Lucy Thanks
Neato Potato, I am #720. I joined 10 minutes after the website was open for Enrollment.
Neato Potato, I am #720. I joined 10 minutes after the website was open for Enrollment.
1kz7OWt.png
I joined a couple days after the site opened so I'm all the way up in the 6000s
I joined a couple days after the site opened so I'm all the way up in the 6000s
plaguebringer_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kkk4e.png
I'm at the tail end of the 9000's. So happy with my number though, love 4 digit ID numbers. :-)
I'm at the tail end of the 9000's. So happy with my number though, love 4 digit ID numbers. :-)
that's amazing! you're lucky, heh. :)
i'm not too far behind... not /too/ far behind. totally up there with you.
/pokes #298
... i can pretend shhhh.
that's amazing! you're lucky, heh. :)
i'm not too far behind... not /too/ far behind. totally up there with you.
/pokes #298
... i can pretend shhhh.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
1 2 3 4 5 6