Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [Round 3] BINGO with Thrugzug
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Is an "Openable item" just a chest?
Is an "Openable item" just a chest?
aC86tUH.png
sNuSVZA.png
tqGkHih.png
YMPbu9R.png
lesbiancatcher.png Invited-2.png
Howdy Thrugzug just sent my buy in :) @Livthraser I'm not the official expert so take this with a grain of salt but from last Scavhunt openable items were just anything that had the little chest icon in the top left. So for example [item = glittering geode] is openable technically.
Howdy Thrugzug just sent my buy in :)

@Livthraser I'm not the official expert so take this with a grain of salt but from last Scavhunt openable items were just anything that had the little chest icon in the top left. So for example Glittering Geode is openable technically.
TntJeP6.png M7v69JN.png
hiii thrugzug! :D
hiii thrugzug! :D
lucy | fr+8
ico_3ds_320.png
@Mryst

At some point have a total of 25 levels in fodder. Doesn't matter how you split them. If you aren't in a position to hold them to next week, that's fine! Exalt away! The general idea was having folks who want to have some levels ready to sell to Earth next week when our OOFR opens.
@Mryst

At some point have a total of 25 levels in fodder. Doesn't matter how you split them. If you aren't in a position to hold them to next week, that's fine! Exalt away! The general idea was having folks who want to have some levels ready to sell to Earth next week when our OOFR opens.
arOGchX.png
@Livthraser

DismasYves us right! An easy way to tell us to go to your "other" tab in your hoard, hit the magnifying glass, on the bottom left is subcategory! There is a chest subcategory! Anything in this subcategory counts.
@Livthraser

DismasYves us right! An easy way to tell us to go to your "other" tab in your hoard, hit the magnifying glass, on the bottom left is subcategory! There is a chest subcategory! Anything in this subcategory counts.
arOGchX.png
Hello Thrugzug! Sent in 50kt and am ready to play!
Hello Thrugzug! Sent in 50kt and am ready to play!
5BsilZ9.png
NlmYDAS.png
mlHpBMC.png
EL8P38X.png
Hey Thrugzug, so glad we can be friends!
Hey Thrugzug, so glad we can be friends!
Also the collecting food points ones, I'm assuming that's converting items into food points and not just having them in your hoard (like Pursuits)
Also the collecting food points ones, I'm assuming that's converting items into food points and not just having them in your hoard (like Pursuits)
Also also the formula for I1 (Tomo) in the tracker isn't a formula so doesn't count down :P
Also also the formula for I1 (Tomo) in the tracker isn't a formula so doesn't count down :P
Howdy Thrugzug!
Howdy Thrugzug!
Alex's Creepy Cookout Raffle
Morpheon Gach'adopt

FR+9 · They
28 y.o.

Shadom Bakery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23