Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hibden egg trade slots.....
1 2 3 4 5
I don't like gambling, so if I want a G1 I'll just search for a pretty one on the AH. I don't hatch eggs at all anymore and just use them for quick cash when I get one (I also refuse to complete the hatching achievements for this reason). I don't see the egg tasks as any different from the other expensive hibden tasks such as genes and breed change scrolls. The only issue is that I've been scavenging for a nature egg to fulfill that den task for months now and still haven't gotten one haha.
I don't like gambling, so if I want a G1 I'll just search for a pretty one on the AH. I don't hatch eggs at all anymore and just use them for quick cash when I get one (I also refuse to complete the hatching achievements for this reason). I don't see the egg tasks as any different from the other expensive hibden tasks such as genes and breed change scrolls. The only issue is that I've been scavenging for a nature egg to fulfill that den task for months now and still haven't gotten one haha.
39171734.pnguglyplushies.pngsephydragflipped.png
I regard the most important use of my cash and items to be opening up more dragon space.

I even trade in the first copy of a familiar I get from a new venue if it will get me a den slot, when normally collecting familiars is my priority.

So if I have to trade in or hatch an egg, that's just what I do. It simplifies matters wonderfully. :D
I regard the most important use of my cash and items to be opening up more dragon space.

I even trade in the first copy of a familiar I get from a new venue if it will get me a den slot, when normally collecting familiars is my priority.

So if I have to trade in or hatch an egg, that's just what I do. It simplifies matters wonderfully. :D
tumblr_inline_nhxp29cBNA1qcphlu.png
Buying an additional apparel slot
unlocks it for ALL your dragons,
not just one!
I scavenge for the eggs, so that I don’t have to spend money on them… I don’t use my gathering turns for anything else unless it’s a holiday, I just scavenge in the area I need. It’s slow, but I’ve already scavenged up 4 or 5 of them, and I’ve been scavenging for the water egg for a couple weeks now.
I scavenge for the eggs, so that I don’t have to spend money on them… I don’t use my gathering turns for anything else unless it’s a holiday, I just scavenge in the area I need. It’s slow, but I’ve already scavenged up 4 or 5 of them, and I’ve been scavenging for the water egg for a couple weeks now.
6x7FMpC.png FbBE7dN.png
zl1ZGZ2.png eRwbrSc.png YMPbu9R.png
rix3ppo.png
kBHm00y.png 5hF3FGk.png
dEe2UrM.png
newnp5x.png pancake.png
As above, scavenge or coli them and then just do it I guess xD

I just had the Shadow egg one & managed to scavenge an egg so I just did it. Didn't even let myself consider selling or hatching it, just did the Hib Den task.

Sooner they're done, sooner you don't have to waste more eggs I suppose :'D
As above, scavenge or coli them and then just do it I guess xD

I just had the Shadow egg one & managed to scavenge an egg so I just did it. Didn't even let myself consider selling or hatching it, just did the Hib Den task.

Sooner they're done, sooner you don't have to waste more eggs I suppose :'D
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I did it. Better to get it over with as soon as possible and then it's four years later and you've mostly forgotten ...
I did it. Better to get it over with as soon as possible and then it's four years later and you've mostly forgotten ...
Professional Grump

I live for memes
I coli a lot and usually sell my eggs anyway, so it wasn't hard to turn one in for a slot. I hadn't paid for it and I only had to do each one once.

I was more conflicted about the egg hatching achievements. Like that's 250 gems sitting there and you want me to turn it into a fodder hatchling?

But hatching eggs is fun, so it was nice to have a reason to do it.
I coli a lot and usually sell my eggs anyway, so it wasn't hard to turn one in for a slot. I hadn't paid for it and I only had to do each one once.

I was more conflicted about the egg hatching achievements. Like that's 250 gems sitting there and you want me to turn it into a fodder hatchling?

But hatching eggs is fun, so it was nice to have a reason to do it.
if i store 30 fodder dragons in the egg slots they will pay for their own cost! also other hibden slots are incredibly cheap so the egg cost is sort of kind of covering the cost for those slots, i’d say

i agree with Wildthyme on the egg hatching achievements, though. i will do them because i like getting achievements but i do not keep g1s at all so i am just hoping one of them will pop out a valuable hatch to recoup my costs. hey, i’ve got thirteen chances, surely one of them will work, right?
if i store 30 fodder dragons in the egg slots they will pay for their own cost! also other hibden slots are incredibly cheap so the egg cost is sort of kind of covering the cost for those slots, i’d say

i agree with Wildthyme on the egg hatching achievements, though. i will do them because i like getting achievements but i do not keep g1s at all so i am just hoping one of them will pop out a valuable hatch to recoup my costs. hey, i’ve got thirteen chances, surely one of them will work, right?
8aKVtucC_o.png
Easy. More space, more dragons.
Easy. More space, more dragons.
I go through and get all the hibden items on my own, without buying off the AH. The process of doing that alone has, so far, been getting me the needed eggs. I just got a fire egg the other day in my hunt for a fire runestone. I already have one in my vault, so this one can be saved for hatching.

Chucking them in the vault helps for me. I forget about them and they don't really matter anymore. By the time I get to any of the egg hibden tasks I expect to have all the needed eggs. Unless a bogsneak egg is needed.... I'm not high enough in Baldwin to brew one.
I go through and get all the hibden items on my own, without buying off the AH. The process of doing that alone has, so far, been getting me the needed eggs. I just got a fire egg the other day in my hunt for a fire runestone. I already have one in my vault, so this one can be saved for hatching.

Chucking them in the vault helps for me. I forget about them and they don't really matter anymore. By the time I get to any of the egg hibden tasks I expect to have all the needed eggs. Unless a bogsneak egg is needed.... I'm not high enough in Baldwin to brew one.
I've bit the bullet because of the realization that yes it hurts, yes I could make so many gems from them, but at least these can be acquired freely. I can always get another down the road. And I can always brew an egg for gems.

At least I don't have to pay 200+ k treasure/200+ g to immediately dump into the trash like the gene/breed scroll tasks. Those are real pain. I don't even get to use them on dragons. They don't just randomly drop. I have to go out and deliberately buy them for that purpose. And that truly sucks.
I've bit the bullet because of the realization that yes it hurts, yes I could make so many gems from them, but at least these can be acquired freely. I can always get another down the road. And I can always brew an egg for gems.

At least I don't have to pay 200+ k treasure/200+ g to immediately dump into the trash like the gene/breed scroll tasks. Those are real pain. I don't even get to use them on dragons. They don't just randomly drop. I have to go out and deliberately buy them for that purpose. And that truly sucks.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4 5