Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | hibden egg trade slots.....
1 2 3 4 5
I gathered, recieved from coli or traded for 22 elemental eggs for the hibden and achievement tasks. No money spent here.
I gathered, recieved from coli or traded for 22 elemental eggs for the hibden and achievement tasks. No money spent here.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
I practically live in the Coliseum and spend a bit of my gathering turn in Scavenging (I spend about 3 turns on it per day), plus I do my daily fairgrounds which nets me a 75k a day too, so getting the eggs and spending it for Hibden space is no issue.

I find hatching eggs to be a very off putting gamble, I don't want to hatch to get a very unlucky g1 color match up and not be able to do anything with. So any extra's I got get sold on AH for profit :D

Heck, just a month ago I sold all my 44 Nocturne eggs for 245g per and am very happy!
I practically live in the Coliseum and spend a bit of my gathering turn in Scavenging (I spend about 3 turns on it per day), plus I do my daily fairgrounds which nets me a 75k a day too, so getting the eggs and spending it for Hibden space is no issue.

I find hatching eggs to be a very off putting gamble, I don't want to hatch to get a very unlucky g1 color match up and not be able to do anything with. So any extra's I got get sold on AH for profit :D

Heck, just a month ago I sold all my 44 Nocturne eggs for 245g per and am very happy!
PboYqwV.png
1 2 3 4 5