Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pep's accent shop }} Closed
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114
heya @pepgarr hope you're doing alright! might be a mix up but i was sent a PA from @asgore in regards to Hemlock but already paid for it a few weeks ago.
heya @pepgarr hope you're doing alright! might be a mix up but i was sent a PA from @asgore in regards to Hemlock but already paid for it a few weeks ago.
03_03.jpg
@Askesis ahh thank you for letting me know! I'm having that adjusted
@Askesis ahh thank you for letting me know! I'm having that adjusted
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
Hello @pepgarr, I am getting PAs from a user named incant, but the skins are made by you (they're the two pearlcatcher skins), was this something you requested? I just don't want to give my gems to someone who was not approved to send them from you;;
Hello @pepgarr, I am getting PAs from a user named incant, but the skins are made by you (they're the two pearlcatcher skins), was this something you requested? I just don't want to give my gems to someone who was not approved to send them from you;;
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@bonivich yup! I'm actually leaving fr, Im just trying to get some stuff printed out for people before I do lol. Asgore and Incant both have my permission
@bonivich yup! I'm actually leaving fr, Im just trying to get some stuff printed out for people before I do lol. Asgore and Incant both have my permission
pP5fzwN.pngo326-d04-Novrre.pnggqJ4eXf.pngoc2c0zG.png5IkBHkU.pngftUwLwZ.pngo326-d01-Novrre.png.
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
@pepgarr Ah, okay, thank you so much for letting me know, I appreciate it very much! ♥♥ Sorry to see you leave but I understand. *hugs* I wish you well wherever you will go, thank you again for getting back to me~ ♥
@pepgarr Ah, okay, thank you so much for letting me know, I appreciate it very much! ♥♥ Sorry to see you leave but I understand. *hugs* I wish you well wherever you will go, thank you again for getting back to me~ ♥
szeth%20pixel%20by%20tnecho.png....
b o n i v i c h » light & earth • the atheneum
"You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare up like flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror."

@pepgarr Sorry to see you go, you're one of my fave artists! If I may ask, since the Duke series is part of a collab is it possible for the other artist to print them still? When I last asked them about it, they said the skins were planned to be reprinted by the end of the summer IIRC but I totally understand if things didn't work out like that. ^^' I just wanted to ask just in case so I know what to do with my project dragon.
@pepgarr Sorry to see you go, you're one of my fave artists! If I may ask, since the Duke series is part of a collab is it possible for the other artist to print them still? When I last asked them about it, they said the skins were planned to be reprinted by the end of the summer IIRC but I totally understand if things didn't work out like that. ^^' I just wanted to ask just in case so I know what to do with my project dragon.
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
@Wolfspeaker I'm going to give Boni my psds if I can find them. She will be reprinting any accents that I still have the image file for :) (But ultimately it will be up to boni when that time comes!) *
@Wolfspeaker I'm going to give Boni my psds if I can find them. She will be reprinting any accents that I still have the image file for :) (But ultimately it will be up to boni when that time comes!) *
Formerly Novrre!

Accent Shop
F2U Codes
She/Her
Fr+3
@pepgarr Sorry to hear you're leaving! Is there a new thread I should be following for these skins? What's gonna happen with the latter runs of these? I'm currently signed up for run 5 of hemlock, it's an awesome skin and I would still like to be able to get it
@pepgarr Sorry to hear you're leaving! Is there a new thread I should be following for these skins? What's gonna happen with the latter runs of these? I'm currently signed up for run 5 of hemlock, it's an awesome skin and I would still like to be able to get it
Pronounced Zo-no-reh-so | He/Him | I also go by Zoey & Zo | Prone to Infodumping

Ice Flight!!!!
____Directory____I'm ahead of server time by 3 hours____Dragons for Sale____
____Clan Lore (WIP)____My Fandragons (Mostly Transformers)____Wishlist____
YYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
hi! :) could I get a preview of Cleric on her, please? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/79845857][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/798459/79845857_350.png[/img][/url] edit: just read that you're leaving! sad to see you go :( take care! <3
hi! :) could I get a preview of Cleric on her, please?

79845857_350.png

edit: just read that you're leaving! sad to see you go :( take care! <3
17370.png togamii #370088

• she/they • +0 FR •

@pepgarr

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving as I love your work, but I wish you all the best in future endeavours!

I just wanted to check in to see if later runs of Hydrangea will be printed? I prepayed for my slot (run 4) on 2023-08-12. Very much understand life gets in the way but just wanted to check if it will still be printed :)
@pepgarr

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving as I love your work, but I wish you all the best in future endeavours!

I just wanted to check in to see if later runs of Hydrangea will be printed? I prepayed for my slot (run 4) on 2023-08-12. Very much understand life gets in the way but just wanted to check if it will still be printed :)
o723_d01L_findingpears.pngo723_d02_findingpears.pngo723_d03_findingpears.pngo723_d04_findingpears.pngo723_d05_findingpears.pngo723_d01R_findingpears.png __
FR+19
she / her
wishlist
art shop
__
____________ ____ l4necl8jk4m.png
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114