Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Camp SolarRock OOC (closed!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24
Still haven't decided whether or not to join this

Might join since it's been ages since I've really done a multifandom thing?
Still haven't decided whether or not to join this

Might join since it's been ages since I've really done a multifandom thing?
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
You’re always welcome, Phantom! The IC is up, but it hasn’t kicked off yet. You can whip up a character sheet real quick if you’d like
You’re always welcome, Phantom! The IC is up, but it hasn’t kicked off yet. You can whip up a character sheet real quick if you’d like
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
Hey, Magowor, can you link the OOC and IC to each other? A simple link at the top of the first post of each thread with OOC/IC would do, I think. Glad to see the IC up and running!
Hey, Magowor, can you link the OOC and IC to each other? A simple link at the top of the first post of each thread with OOC/IC would do, I think. Glad to see the IC up and running!
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
[quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-11-06 10:31:45" ] Hey, Magowor, can you link the OOC and IC to each other? A simple link at the top of the first post of each thread with OOC/IC would do, I think. Glad to see the IC up and running! [/quote] Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me! Totally forgot to do that this time I’ll put the links in once I get home from school ^.^
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-11-06 10:31:45:
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me! Totally forgot to do that this time

I’ll put the links in once I get home from school ^.^
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
[quote name="Magowor" date="2023-11-06 10:59:33" ] [quote name="BalticDeerOwl" date="2023-11-06 10:31:45" ] Hey, Magowor, can you link the OOC and IC to each other? A simple link at the top of the first post of each thread with OOC/IC would do, I think. Glad to see the IC up and running! [/quote] Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me! Totally forgot to do that this time I’ll put the links in once I get home from school ^.^ [/quote] Oh, yeah, not to bother you, but can you also add a character roster somewhere in the front as well, for ease of access? If needed, I can make it and give to you so you can just copy+paste it in there. Thank you!
Magowor wrote on 2023-11-06 10:59:33:
BalticDeerOwl wrote on 2023-11-06 10:31:45:
Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me! Totally forgot to do that this time

I’ll put the links in once I get home from school ^.^

Oh, yeah, not to bother you, but can you also add a character roster somewhere in the front as well, for ease of access? If needed, I can make it and give to you so you can just copy+paste it in there. Thank you!
0DJvxSf.png
Pgv53XB.png
Ms8zPwX.png
ekux78o.png
Baltic | He/Him | FR Time +2
Siffrin-sprite.png please come talk to me about ISAT that game has a hold on me rn Siffrin-sprite.png
tCsqc24.png
Ut9RRot.png
gYW0j5f.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
Question! Do campers share rooms and are they in tents or buildings? I'm assuming the counselors have personal trailers from what I've read but I'm just double checking before I post.
Question! Do campers share rooms and are they in tents or buildings? I'm assuming the counselors have personal trailers from what I've read but I'm just double checking before I post.
I'm active usually around 7-9 or 11-12FR time.
download.png
Just so y'all can have the mental image I have...

Brad: *stubs out a cigarette in the leaves*

Willow: *gives the woods in that direction a 100 yard stare* I can sense a disturbance in the force.
Just so y'all can have the mental image I have...

Brad: *stubs out a cigarette in the leaves*

Willow: *gives the woods in that direction a 100 yard stare* I can sense a disturbance in the force.
slXRG.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Dress up
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Basilisks
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif She/her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Writer/artist

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Lady, Smiles
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Theatre Kid/FR+ 3
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Roleplayer - Stafshall Park (OPEN!!!)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif Blood Wyverns
Kinda want to yeet in one of my newer blorbos but kinda nervous to roleplay her for the first time
Kinda want to yeet in one of my newer blorbos but kinda nervous to roleplay her for the first time
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
sooo, do I toss my guy in with the rest of the guys in the forest? idk where to start T-T
sooo, do I toss my guy in with the rest of the guys in the forest? idk where to start T-T
.--- ..- ... - / - .... .. -. -.- / .- -... --- ..- - / - .... . / ..-. .- -.-. - / - .... .- - / .. -. / ... --- -- . / --- - .... . .-. / - .. -- . .-.. .. -. . / --- ..-. / --- ..- .-. / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / --- ..- .-. / .- .-.. .--. .... .- -... . - / .. ... / .- .-. .-. .- -. --. . -.. / -.-. --- -- .--. .-.. . - . .-.. -.-- / -.. .. ..-. ..-. . .-. . -. - .-.. -.--

I am bored enough to stare into a wall rn
3+ to FR time
Riddle’s over there having been left with no memories aside from his name.
Riddle’s over there having been left with no memories aside from his name.
LIo8D8G.gif
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 23 24