Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | {LF ART} Humanoid men OR Anthro
1 2 3
hello! i have a casual pwyw shop HERE with more examples in my deviantart linked in the first post. i only really do humanoids, but pls let me know if you feel my style suits you :D
hello! i have a casual pwyw shop HERE with more examples in my deviantart linked in the first post. i only really do humanoids, but pls let me know if you feel my style suits you :D
G05RONQ.png
HJLIYn4.png
qolvKrW.png
kdxdYDq.png
DxCICZ1.png
98.png image4.png loop.gif
Hi!

Here's some examples of my art
I'm mainly interested on the Cinnabar Plaguebringer (and if you happen to have a Frigid Fugitive Shackles..)
Hi!

Here's some examples of my art
I'm mainly interested on the Cinnabar Plaguebringer (and if you happen to have a Frigid Fugitive Shackles..)
16447.png . Y I F E I . PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME

. Lore
. Carrd
. Dragon WL
. Item WL
@yifei
Ooo I love your style alotttt. Feel free to treat this like a PWYW so any style is up to you. And gosh I'm not sure who to pick haha, if you're cool wth it you can choose between these three X X X

@yifei
Ooo I love your style alotttt. Feel free to treat this like a PWYW so any style is up to you. And gosh I'm not sure who to pick haha, if you're cool wth it you can choose between these three X X X

I'd love to draw Astarte! Can I PM you to discuss the trade better? (I often overlook thread notifications because I'm subbed to a lot of them)
I'd love to draw Astarte! Can I PM you to discuss the trade better? (I often overlook thread notifications because I'm subbed to a lot of them)
16447.png . Y I F E I . PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE ME

. Lore
. Carrd
. Dragon WL
. Item WL
@Clubbingclown here is an example of my recent humanoid commission, price would depend on character/amount of characters, tho id gladly snag some of the spirits (mostly looking at plague, shadow and ice ones)
@Clubbingclown here is an example of my recent humanoid commission, price would depend on character/amount of characters, tho id gladly snag some of the spirits (mostly looking at plague, shadow and ice ones)
decays-snek-1.png~ tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifRodiontumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_luws6dnlGq1r27f5r.gif
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gifshe/he
tumblr_lfhu2nfXDI1qzvcyt.gif
tumblr_inline_mgw7wmn5up1qbs47q.giftumblr_m9h2rlBQop1rvjizy.gif
jHIZkM0.gif
decays_juistheid.gif jHIZkM0.gif
hey there! i'd love to do some art for eggs and/or familiars on my wishlist! here is my art shop, which has a link to my wishlist in it. lmk if you're interested ^^
hey there! i'd love to do some art for eggs and/or familiars on my wishlist! here is my art shop, which has a link to my wishlist in it. lmk if you're interested ^^
@clubbingclown

hii! I've got an art shop right here with examples and pricing :> I am also willing to do art for elemental eggs!
@clubbingclown

hii! I've got an art shop right here with examples and pricing :> I am also willing to do art for elemental eggs!
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
Bump I need my manly men to be drawn
Bump I need my manly men to be drawn
[center]I may not be going for priority but hello, I have an artshop if you’re interested, where I can draw any characters that don’t have a human face- being more affiliated with anthros/dragons/ferals and the like ;). I offer flat & lined pieces; headshots, busts, fullbodies, as well as fully rendered pieces. I accept gems, treasure, and I also take items as payment, as well as mixed pay, so please offer any items/dragons/skins to me as part or full payment ^^ (depends on item value) Pricing starts at 2kg, and overall price will depend on exactly what you order, though estimations are provided. I am currently working on drawing humans but for now I’m too embarrassed of my not-so-good human art to sell ;-; [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3203824/1#post_3203824]LINK[/url] Enjoy your day! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049328792449065040/1170823000589877318/IMG_0266.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1049328792449065040/1133175945314959421/IMG_0010.png[/img] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1049328792449065040/1134567918726807602/IMG_0046.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1049328792449065040/1154790322535153694/IMG_0184.png[/img]
I may not be going for priority but hello, I have an artshop if you’re interested, where I can draw any characters that don’t have a human face- being more affiliated with anthros/dragons/ferals and the like ;). I offer flat & lined pieces; headshots, busts, fullbodies, as well as fully rendered pieces. I accept gems, treasure, and I also take items as payment, as well as mixed pay, so please offer any items/dragons/skins to me as part or full payment ^^ (depends on item value) Pricing starts at 2kg, and overall price will depend on exactly what you order, though estimations are provided.

I am currently working on drawing humans but for now I’m too embarrassed of my not-so-good human art to sell ;-;
LINK Enjoy your day!

IMG_0266.png

IMG_0010.png

IMG_0046.png

IMG_0184.png
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
1 2 3