Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Used to be EpsilonWingS! I'm back :)
1 2
Wow! It's been two years since I've came back! A lot has rly changed!

Anyway, hello! I used to be @EpsilonWingS before the abrupt hiatus! What happened? Well, the gmail I used got deleted for some reason?? and due to the verification code getting me locked I couldn't log back in :( I tried to retrieve back both my gmail and my flight rising acc but to no avail bc I couldn't remember the info I put in.

My only choice was to restart and create a new account but I was really attached to my old one. I had a lot of good memories but there's always room for greater new ones!

---

To catch up, I now go by Harlan! I use any pronouns but they/they is preferred! I may have forgotten some stuff around here but I'll surely remember! I know a lot of stuff has changed but I hope I can catch up :)

Other stuff about me, My hobbies are drawing, making music and writing sometimes! And I also like reading manga and webtoons! Mostly bl and slice of life! Fandoms I'm currently in are Alien Stage, Sasaki to Miyano, Hirano To Kagiura, and a lot more but I probably forgot.

I also play Reverse 1999 and recently started! If anyone wants to add me hmu ^^ also if anyone also knows alien stage or is just a vivinos fan please hit me up as well I wanna talk more about alnst ahgsdfahdfa my fav ship ofc is ivantill, I can't wait for round 6 ;w;

Almost forgot to mention but I also like vocaloid! I listen to any vocaloid song, I've been a fan for I think six years? I also like rhythm games as well! I play proseka and osu!mania!

Anyway that's it! I'm glad to be back here and I hope that I can make more new friends around here! ^^
Wow! It's been two years since I've came back! A lot has rly changed!

Anyway, hello! I used to be @EpsilonWingS before the abrupt hiatus! What happened? Well, the gmail I used got deleted for some reason?? and due to the verification code getting me locked I couldn't log back in :( I tried to retrieve back both my gmail and my flight rising acc but to no avail bc I couldn't remember the info I put in.

My only choice was to restart and create a new account but I was really attached to my old one. I had a lot of good memories but there's always room for greater new ones!

---

To catch up, I now go by Harlan! I use any pronouns but they/they is preferred! I may have forgotten some stuff around here but I'll surely remember! I know a lot of stuff has changed but I hope I can catch up :)

Other stuff about me, My hobbies are drawing, making music and writing sometimes! And I also like reading manga and webtoons! Mostly bl and slice of life! Fandoms I'm currently in are Alien Stage, Sasaki to Miyano, Hirano To Kagiura, and a lot more but I probably forgot.

I also play Reverse 1999 and recently started! If anyone wants to add me hmu ^^ also if anyone also knows alien stage or is just a vivinos fan please hit me up as well I wanna talk more about alnst ahgsdfahdfa my fav ship ofc is ivantill, I can't wait for round 6 ;w;

Almost forgot to mention but I also like vocaloid! I listen to any vocaloid song, I've been a fan for I think six years? I also like rhythm games as well! I play proseka and osu!mania!

Anyway that's it! I'm glad to be back here and I hope that I can make more new friends around here! ^^
Gonna tag my old friends here, I used to be @EpsilonWingS, if anyone wants to add me back feel free! I may not remember some of you so uh sorry ;w;

@Beatoriche @liggy1116 @KameTurtle @XxValkyriexX @Faetalis @Maithax @ChaoticPotato @Moonwillow @Requacy @Faasnu @SockPuppet010 @Ghostbur @dontuworry @TastyPastry @Ghostigans @MagicMayhem816 @WolfieSenpai @Trebolcita @Akirameta @LegendaryManpig @wispexe @Denali1050 @kimkeyy @Ysero @thelocalidiot @paranoicinterval @amphicyon @Karkal @LunchboxFerret @Maysong @BlueTangerine @birrdcores @Sudwukong @6Starnutty9 @SaltyDalty

I hope this won't be a bother to any of you! Sorry again, I hope you all have a great day if you see this tho!
Gonna tag my old friends here, I used to be @EpsilonWingS, if anyone wants to add me back feel free! I may not remember some of you so uh sorry ;w;

@Beatoriche @liggy1116 @KameTurtle @XxValkyriexX @Faetalis @Maithax @ChaoticPotato @Moonwillow @Requacy @Faasnu @SockPuppet010 @Ghostbur @dontuworry @TastyPastry @Ghostigans @MagicMayhem816 @WolfieSenpai @Trebolcita @Akirameta @LegendaryManpig @wispexe @Denali1050 @kimkeyy @Ysero @thelocalidiot @paranoicinterval @amphicyon @Karkal @LunchboxFerret @Maysong @BlueTangerine @birrdcores @Sudwukong @6Starnutty9 @SaltyDalty

I hope this won't be a bother to any of you! Sorry again, I hope you all have a great day if you see this tho!
Welcome back to Flight Rising!!!

Here is an update guide from an older player, hope this helps you out!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598#message
Welcome back to Flight Rising!!!

Here is an update guide from an older player, hope this helps you out!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/3053598#message
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@N0XUSEN
Hey o/ welcome back! If you need any help getting reoriented, I'd be happy to help as much as I can
@N0XUSEN
Hey o/ welcome back! If you need any help getting reoriented, I'd be happy to help as much as I can
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Oh wow!! Good to see you again!! Welcome back :)

If you need anything, let me know!

H01Ejx7.png
@N0XUSEN Welcome back! Would you like me to add you to the pinglist for the next Hunger Games? And wow, you seem to have picked up [b]Borealis[/b]' genderbent clone at the progenitor shop. She's also a sky/azura fae of the Arcane flight with a brown-ish tertiary colour! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50869250][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508693/50869250_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2](ignore the gene plan in her bio, that's old)[/size]
@N0XUSEN

Welcome back! Would you like me to add you to the pinglist for the next Hunger Games? And wow, you seem to have picked up Borealis' genderbent clone at the progenitor shop. She's also a sky/azura fae of the Arcane flight with a brown-ish tertiary colour!

50869250_350.png
(ignore the gene plan in her bio, that's old)
LENdbij.png
Welcome back!! Haha, that's so funny, I just returned like three days ago from a two-year hiatus as well! It's great to see a familiar face again <3 I hope you're having fun on FR again!
Welcome back!! Haha, that's so funny, I just returned like three days ago from a two-year hiatus as well! It's great to see a familiar face again <3 I hope you're having fun on FR again!
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="Maithax" date="2023-11-04 03:50:32" ] @N0XUSEN Hey o/ welcome back! If you need any help getting reoriented, I'd be happy to help as much as I can [/quote] @Maithax thanks a lot! I'll definitely ask if I need some help ^^
Maithax wrote on 2023-11-04 03:50:32:
@N0XUSEN
@Maithax thanks a lot! I'll definitely ask if I need some help ^^
[quote name="XxValkyriexX" date="2023-11-04 11:26:04" ] Oh wow!! Good to see you again!! Welcome back :) If you need anything, let me know! [/quote] @XxValkyriexX Thanks!! It's good to see you as well :]
XxValkyriexX wrote on 2023-11-04 11:26:04:

@XxValkyriexX Thanks!! It's good to see you as well :]
[quote name="SockPuppet010" date="2023-11-04 15:33:15" ] @/N0XUSEN Welcome back! Would you like me to add you to the pinglist for the next Hunger Games? And wow, you seem to have picked up [b]Borealis[/b]' genderbent clone at the progenitor shop. She's also a sky/azura fae of the Arcane flight with a brown-ish tertiary colour! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50869250][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508693/50869250_350.png[/img][/url] [size=2](ignore the gene plan in her bio, that's old)[/size] [/quote] @SockPuppet010 Hi! It's good to see you again! And I'll be glad if you added me, thanks! It's been a good while, I really missed hunger games ^^ And wow what a coincidence! Borealis and Flynn do really look like genderbent doppelgangers! XD
SockPuppet010 wrote on 2023-11-04 15:33:15:
@/N0XUSEN

Welcome back! Would you like me to add you to the pinglist for the next Hunger Games? And wow, you seem to have picked up Borealis' genderbent clone at the progenitor shop. She's also a sky/azura fae of the Arcane flight with a brown-ish tertiary colour!

50869250_350.png
(ignore the gene plan in her bio, that's old)
@SockPuppet010 Hi! It's good to see you again! And I'll be glad if you added me, thanks! It's been a good while, I really missed hunger games ^^
And wow what a coincidence! Borealis and Flynn do really look like genderbent doppelgangers! XD
1 2