Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ways That I Can't Spell The Dragon Game
1 2 3
[quote name="EldritchWhispers" date="2023-11-02 14:43:45" ] floihght risinfgg I type too fast [/quote] petition to change the site's name to this
EldritchWhispers wrote on 2023-11-02 14:43:45:
floihght risinfgg
I type too fast

petition to change the site's name to this
whenever i try to type flight rising into my url bar on my laptop it redirects me to the main page for the college i go to... since its name starts with an f as well.

i use fr more, so youd think the browser would pick up on that.
whenever i try to type flight rising into my url bar on my laptop it redirects me to the main page for the college i go to... since its name starts with an f as well.

79659922.png come appreciate booger
he is the dragon of all time
J7D1quC.png
lAvpyOQ.pngxgrjPS4.png
i collect ghostly auras! Ghostly Aura
flight rising mispellings? I gocha. first 3 attemps at just...typing flight rising w/o correcting for sake of clarity:
flugjt rising, flich tirihisn, flight rsign
flight rising mispellings? I gocha. first 3 attemps at just...typing flight rising w/o correcting for sake of clarity:
flugjt rising, flich tirihisn, flight rsign
Slowly coding, one [ at a time
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2023-11-02 02:19:13" ] uhh ecosia supported some ai nonsense apparently (and its built off of bing which also did that) so i had to ditch it entirely : ( anyway the funniest spelling i could find is "Fligjt riseing........." on discord but that was intentional. though i found "fgliht rising" and "flighgt rising". i just have a bookmark i use for fr though so only spelings would be when just talking about the game [/quote] Also interested in what you switched to -- I looked up lists of "alternative search engines" and pretty much all of them also did AI crap, and DuckDuckGo I used briefly and it gave me terrible results.
PixelSpiral wrote on 2023-11-02 02:19:13:
uhh ecosia supported some ai nonsense apparently (and its built off of bing which also did that) so i had to ditch it entirely : (
anyway the funniest spelling i could find is "Fligjt riseing........." on discord but that was intentional. though i found "fgliht rising" and "flighgt rising". i just have a bookmark i use for fr though so only spelings would be when just talking about the game
Also interested in what you switched to -- I looked up lists of "alternative search engines" and pretty much all of them also did AI crap, and DuckDuckGo I used briefly and it gave me terrible results.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
Today's misspelling was a first!
f;ightrising
Today's misspelling was a first!
f;ightrising
[quote name="luckydragonwolf" date="2023-11-02 19:49:18" ] whenever i try to type flight rising into my url bar on my laptop it redirects me to the main page for the college i go to... since its name starts with an f as well. i use fr more, so youd think the browser would pick up on that. [/quote] I love this, your computer said "no game, only study"
luckydragonwolf wrote on 2023-11-02 19:49:18:

I love this, your computer said "no game, only study"
I once misspelled "Flight Rising" so horribly that Google asked if I was looking for "fight rigging".
I once misspelled "Flight Rising" so horribly that Google asked if I was looking for "fight rigging".
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
[quote name="KingVulture" date="2023-11-03 13:10:42" ] I once misspelled "Flight Rising" so horribly that Google asked if I was looking for "fight rigging". [/quote] oh lord
KingVulture wrote on 2023-11-03 13:10:42:
oh lord
aight new one from just now
flihght risng.
I kid you not. I full on sent flihght rsing in the middle of a serious message :sob:
aight new one from just now
flihght risng.
I kid you not. I full on sent flihght rsing in the middle of a serious message :sob:
i misstype things like 70%bof the time, some of the eays i misspelt flight rising from a discord chat (all in one go):
flohht riskgg
foyvhy rising
floght tising
floght rising
i misstype things like 70%bof the time, some of the eays i misspelt flight rising from a discord chat (all in one go):
flohht riskgg
foyvhy rising
floght tising
floght rising
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
1 2 3