Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | EXP Charceter Creator
So you wanna write a story, but have no idea how to make your characters? No problom! We've all been their before, so it's no surprise that you're at that point, too. But it can be a real headscratcher if you can't even figure out who your hero or villain or whatever character you're missing out on must be. Well call be your fairy godmother because I've come to bibbty-bobbity-boo you up a fresh, new character!
Here's how it works: You give me a synopsis of your story, and I shall create you a brand new character for whatever role you're searching for.
RULES
  • No Fanfiction Stories. I do Original Only Here.
  • Even if you can make your own price for the making, it must be above 5kt or 5g. The rest is really up to you.
  • If you're not satisfied with the profile, do not feel needed to pay. You pay after your profile has been concluded to be useful to you, so do not feel obligated at all. But please tell me first so I know I won't be getting anything, and possibly give me feedback for future reference.
  • When making more mature characters, if they do not follow the PG rating of FR, please tell me and I will see if we can continue further in Private Chat. But do not except me automatically say yes to anything. I have limits for this stuff.
Thank you, and I hope to see you in my Pinglist soon!
So you wanna write a story, but have no idea how to make your characters? No problom! We've all been their before, so it's no surprise that you're at that point, too. But it can be a real headscratcher if you can't even figure out who your hero or villain or whatever character you're missing out on must be. Well call be your fairy godmother because I've come to bibbty-bobbity-boo you up a fresh, new character!
Here's how it works: You give me a synopsis of your story, and I shall create you a brand new character for whatever role you're searching for.
RULES
  • No Fanfiction Stories. I do Original Only Here.
  • Even if you can make your own price for the making, it must be above 5kt or 5g. The rest is really up to you.
  • If you're not satisfied with the profile, do not feel needed to pay. You pay after your profile has been concluded to be useful to you, so do not feel obligated at all. But please tell me first so I know I won't be getting anything, and possibly give me feedback for future reference.
  • When making more mature characters, if they do not follow the PG rating of FR, please tell me and I will see if we can continue further in Private Chat. But do not except me automatically say yes to anything. I have limits for this stuff.
Thank you, and I hope to see you in my Pinglist soon!
fLdYOuE.png2KAdknV.pnga129Nss.png5vnsOgE.pnguVEyOnT.pngWg1Qxoe.pngBjO3CiL.png6R7AJ1z.pngHJLIYn4.png
0hbaNke.png
@CharlietheRinger

Ok, I'll bite, but I have a couple of questions for you.

What genres are you good at/prefer? (I'm mainly scifi / urban fantasy)

Would you consider a character for TTRPG backstory to be "fan fiction"?

Are you cool with side-characters, NPC sorts of characters who have some influence to the main character but who are not themselves a main character?

@CharlietheRinger

Ok, I'll bite, but I have a couple of questions for you.

What genres are you good at/prefer? (I'm mainly scifi / urban fantasy)

Would you consider a character for TTRPG backstory to be "fan fiction"?

Are you cool with side-characters, NPC sorts of characters who have some influence to the main character but who are not themselves a main character?

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut
I prefer Horror and Dystopia more, but I can do any, really.

Yes because it is not for an original story that you have made, but I can try making a character based off of the description that may or may not be close. Either that or you can just edit it to fit better.

Depends if I feel like they fit well in the bio or not.
@Amut
I prefer Horror and Dystopia more, but I can do any, really.

Yes because it is not for an original story that you have made, but I can try making a character based off of the description that may or may not be close. Either that or you can just edit it to fit better.

Depends if I feel like they fit well in the bio or not.
fLdYOuE.png2KAdknV.pnga129Nss.png5vnsOgE.pnguVEyOnT.pngWg1Qxoe.pngBjO3CiL.png6R7AJ1z.pngHJLIYn4.png
0hbaNke.png
When you say horror, do you mean Cassandra Khaw grotesque horror or Stephen King tension horror? (not that those are the two extremes or anything, lol).

When I say TTRPG, yeah, we're using the rough Forgotten Realms framework. But the story is basically being made on the spot. So it's original work in that sense.

What I'm thinking on, is basically I want to fill out some people for one of my PCs backstory. Sure, I can do them all myself, but I'd like some fresh injections of personality (happy people are all the same, unhappy people are where the spice is at, but not everyone can be a dramallama in there). Now, if I were to introduce these guys on their own, sans 5e context, yeah, it's totally original story. They don't exist in Forgotten Realms in any capacity. So, actually, since it'd help me with backstory anyway, if you just want their bit in isolation. I think that'd fit your Original Work's definition.

When you say horror, do you mean Cassandra Khaw grotesque horror or Stephen King tension horror? (not that those are the two extremes or anything, lol).

When I say TTRPG, yeah, we're using the rough Forgotten Realms framework. But the story is basically being made on the spot. So it's original work in that sense.

What I'm thinking on, is basically I want to fill out some people for one of my PCs backstory. Sure, I can do them all myself, but I'd like some fresh injections of personality (happy people are all the same, unhappy people are where the spice is at, but not everyone can be a dramallama in there). Now, if I were to introduce these guys on their own, sans 5e context, yeah, it's totally original story. They don't exist in Forgotten Realms in any capacity. So, actually, since it'd help me with backstory anyway, if you just want their bit in isolation. I think that'd fit your Original Work's definition.

Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
@Amut
100% a Cassandra Khaw type of writer. I can do Stephen King, but I find tension horror more boring.

Alright that should work out.

Ok so no side/mini characters for simpleness, gotchya.

Ok if that's all, then all I really need is a brief description of your story/character and I'll get back to you soon. Unless you would like to say any more?
@Amut
100% a Cassandra Khaw type of writer. I can do Stephen King, but I find tension horror more boring.

Alright that should work out.

Ok so no side/mini characters for simpleness, gotchya.

Ok if that's all, then all I really need is a brief description of your story/character and I'll get back to you soon. Unless you would like to say any more?
0hbaNke.png