Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ways That I Can't Spell The Dragon Game
1 2 3
Hey Hi Waddup,
I'm Mayhem or May, she/her pronouns but I don't really care which you use for me.

So I use an alternative search engine that plants trees for every X amount of searches made. Because I want to support them, every time I want to come check out FR, I type "flightrising" into a search box rather than use a tab or bookmark or whatever.

The point of this thread:
I tell my fingers to type "flightrising" at least once a day. They listen...sometimes. I figured people would get a kick of seeing my daily horrible misspellings of our beloved site.

Feel free to add yours of course!
Hey Hi Waddup,
I'm Mayhem or May, she/her pronouns but I don't really care which you use for me.

So I use an alternative search engine that plants trees for every X amount of searches made. Because I want to support them, every time I want to come check out FR, I type "flightrising" into a search box rather than use a tab or bookmark or whatever.

The point of this thread:
I tell my fingers to type "flightrising" at least once a day. They listen...sometimes. I figured people would get a kick of seeing my daily horrible misspellings of our beloved site.

Feel free to add yours of course!
Today's Spelling:
flgihtrising
Today's Spelling:
flgihtrising
I understand! I usually just type “fl” into the URL so it can automatically fill in the rest since FR’s URL is saved, but sometimes, the autofill fails to catch up, and I accidentally web search “fl” and get results about Florida…(also, hello, fellow Ecosia user!)
I understand! I usually just type “fl” into the URL so it can automatically fill in the rest since FR’s URL is saved, but sometimes, the autofill fails to catch up, and I accidentally web search “fl” and get results about Florida…(also, hello, fellow Ecosia user!)
oJK1fXV.png
uhh ecosia supported some ai nonsense apparently (and its built off of bing which also did that) so i had to ditch it entirely : (
anyway the funniest spelling i could find is "Fligjt riseing........." on discord but that was intentional. though i found "fgliht rising" and "flighgt rising". i just have a bookmark i use for fr though so only spelings would be when just talking about the game
uhh ecosia supported some ai nonsense apparently (and its built off of bing which also did that) so i had to ditch it entirely : (
anyway the funniest spelling i could find is "Fligjt riseing........." on discord but that was intentional. though i found "fgliht rising" and "flighgt rising". i just have a bookmark i use for fr though so only spelings would be when just talking about the game
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I’m on phone most of the time so I always spell it wrong… so I’m always writing “rising” like “risin” or “risign” and stuff but fortunately autocorrect fixes my goofy errors lol
I’m on phone most of the time so I always spell it wrong… so I’m always writing “rising” like “risin” or “risign” and stuff but fortunately autocorrect fixes my goofy errors lol
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
[quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2023-11-01 22:57:03" ] I understand! I usually just type “fl” into the URL so it can automatically fill in the rest since FR’s URL is saved, but sometimes, the autofill fails to catch up, and I accidentally web search “fl” and get results about Florida…(also, hello, fellow Ecosia user!) [/quote] I have done this. Except I tend to type “fli” or “flo” and get flight related search results lol.
DriftingDreams wrote on 2023-11-01 22:57:03:

I have done this. Except I tend to type “fli” or “flo” and get flight related search results lol.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
[quote name="DriftingDreams" date="2023-11-01 22:57:03" ] I understand! I usually just type “fl” into the URL so it can automatically fill in the rest since FR’s URL is saved, but sometimes, the autofill fails to catch up, and I accidentally web search “fl” and get results about Florida…(also, hello, fellow Ecosia user!) [/quote] Me but it’s always FL Studio lol
DriftingDreams wrote on 2023-11-01 22:57:03:

Me but it’s always FL Studio lol
Antique Oil Lamp Paleogene
she/her
I collect bug items and transmuted treasures
nnnnnn
Transmuted Treasure
I'm fairly good at typing blind but sometimes I flub a letter and end up with "fight rising"... that's just Dominance.
I'm fairly good at typing blind but sometimes I flub a letter and end up with "fight rising"... that's just Dominance.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
floihght risinfgg
I type too fast
floihght risinfgg
I type too fast
lf9X4H2.png
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2023-11-02 02:19:13" ] uhh ecosia supported some ai nonsense apparently (and its built off of bing which also did that) so i had to ditch it entirely : ( anyway the funniest spelling i could find is "Fligjt riseing........." on discord but that was intentional. though i found "fgliht rising" and "flighgt rising". i just have a bookmark i use for fr though so only spelings would be when just talking about the game [/quote] NOOOOO why can't we have nice things!!! Mind if I ask what you switched to?
PixelSpiral wrote on 2023-11-02 02:19:13:

NOOOOO why can't we have nice things!!! Mind if I ask what you switched to?
1 2 3