Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity 10/29-11/4
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 24 25
@Zefyre

Hi there! Just checked the order sheet to confirm it was completed and wanted to note that the Aether bonus for today should cover the last level, I think! If this is incorrect then let me know! :)
@Zefyre

Hi there! Just checked the order sheet to confirm it was completed and wanted to note that the Aether bonus for today should cover the last level, I think! If this is incorrect then let me know! :)
3XPQ92u.png
@Jayfeather88
can I grab a slot?
@Jayfeather88
can I grab a slot?
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. A red firecracker with a green tassel and gold decoration featuring an Imperial dragon design.
heyZH2H.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
@Ozeatetsor One headshot please! Comm Type: Colored (67 Levels) Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/82242533][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/822426/82242533_350.png[/img][/url] Comm style: I'm not exactly the most knowledgeable on art techniques but basically: closer in style to the colored example than the uncolored one. Rounded as opposed to angular, not very sketchy, but with thicker lines than the colored example, if possible. Considering she's a tundra, do everything else with whatever styling makes fur easier to draw for you. Feel free to do your own thing, these are just suggestions. (Also, if apparel isn't included, but I can send in extra levels for it, I'd like to do that for the headpiece.) Background: If it's fine with you, I'd like some kind of faint, simple floral pattern. If that's too much, just a plain, flat background, either white or a pastel yellow, green or purple. Please tell me a bit about this derg! Give me a bit of personality to inspire a pose/expression!: She has some writing in their bio, but to summarize: They're a gentle gardener, who often helps out the farmers of the town they live in with their nature magic. The town (mostly) loves her for that, but she rejects any payment or status they try to give her for it, preferring to be humble.
@Ozeatetsor
One headshot please!
Comm Type: Colored (67 Levels)
Dragon:82242533_350.png

Comm style: I'm not exactly the most knowledgeable on art techniques but basically: closer in style to the colored example than the uncolored one. Rounded as opposed to angular, not very sketchy, but with thicker lines than the colored example, if possible. Considering she's a tundra, do everything else with whatever styling makes fur easier to draw for you. Feel free to do your own thing, these are just suggestions. (Also, if apparel isn't included, but I can send in extra levels for it, I'd like to do that for the headpiece.)

Background: If it's fine with you, I'd like some kind of faint, simple floral pattern. If that's too much, just a plain, flat background, either white or a pastel yellow, green or purple.

Please tell me a bit about this derg! Give me a bit of personality to inspire a pose/expression!: She has some writing in their bio, but to summarize: They're a gentle gardener, who often helps out the farmers of the town they live in with their nature magic. The town (mostly) loves her for that, but she rejects any payment or status they try to give her for it, preferring to be humble.
I7ghWwA.png
@Zefyre sending 2 lvl10s and a 5 for HurricaneWinds
@Zefyre sending 2 lvl10s and a 5 for HurricaneWinds
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Ackie
Sure; marked you down :)
@Ackie
Sure; marked you down :)
Previously Jayfeather88, now Jayfeathers - please don’t forget the s!
Hello!! @Ozeatetsor One headshot please! Comm Type: uncolored Dragon: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85176350][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/851764/85176350_350.png[/img][/url] Comm style: i really love your sketchy style, something like your tricholas example or the progress shots of the sweet mushroom tundra you've put in the discord! Background: if you want to put some general naturey patterns like leaves or vines, that would be pretty cool. but a blank background's also fine if those are hard to fit in! Please tell me a bit about this derg! Give me a bit of personality to inspire a pose/expression!: he's a very friendly, downright bubbly dragon. the world's most scatterbrained botanist/gardener. he eats garden trimmings. maybe he's slightly insane, but only because his zest for life is so immense that he has to express it by locking himself in his shed and writing about plants for three days straight. happy, enthusiastic guy :) and one Celtic knot spiral adopt please! Dragon: [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85018135][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850182/85018135_350.png[/img][/url] (note: her accent isn't necessary, since in canon she only has a prosthetic [i]right[/i] arm and the adopt only has the [i]left[/i] arm visible)[/center] Background: could I get something like the Starmap/Constellation gene as a background maybe? if not, then a simple background with lots of jaggedy lightning will be fine Background Colors: #312A3F for the main background, #AA2A55 for the stars or lightning Please send payment to an attendant! I'll come back for another one as well, I love your art^^
Hello!!

@Ozeatetsor
One headshot please!
Comm Type: uncolored
Dragon:
85176350_350.png

Comm style: i really love your sketchy style, something like your tricholas example or the progress shots of the sweet mushroom tundra you've put in the discord!
Background: if you want to put some general naturey patterns like leaves or vines, that would be pretty cool. but a blank background's also fine if those are hard to fit in!
Please tell me a bit about this derg! Give me a bit of personality to inspire a pose/expression!: he's a very friendly, downright bubbly dragon. the world's most scatterbrained botanist/gardener. he eats garden trimmings. maybe he's slightly insane, but only because his zest for life is so immense that he has to express it by locking himself in his shed and writing about plants for three days straight. happy, enthusiastic guy :)

and one
Celtic knot spiral adopt please!
Dragon:
85018135_350.png
(note: her accent isn't necessary, since in canon she only has a prosthetic right arm and the adopt only has the left arm visible)
Background: could I get something like the Starmap/Constellation gene as a background maybe? if not, then a simple background with lots of jaggedy lightning will be fine
Background Colors: #312A3F for the main background, #AA2A55 for the stars or lightning
Please send payment to an attendant!

I'll come back for another one as well, I love your art^^
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
@Jarett
@BoatBud

TYSM for ordering, got both of your orders taken down, and I will update on comm progress via PM!
@Jarett
@BoatBud

TYSM for ordering, got both of your orders taken down, and I will update on comm progress via PM!
nudX0O8.png
@voidgoatAzzy sending shortly, for order #4 for Ozeatetsor, 2 level 6s and 8 level 7s for a total of 68 levels, via 1t PA
@voidgoatAzzy sending shortly, for order #4 for Ozeatetsor, 2 level 6s and 8 level 7s for a total of 68 levels, via 1t PA
I7ghWwA.png
@voidgoatAzzy

Order #3 for HurricaneWinds.

Thank you.
@voidgoatAzzy

Order #3 for HurricaneWinds.

Thank you.
7mXHQ6J.png
@voidgoatAzzy

Order #4 for HurricaneWinds.

Thank you.
@voidgoatAzzy