Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you interact in FR forums or lurk?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
very lurky, most of the time i don't play outside of collecting festival currency and items, but even then that is scarce. i go through times of playing for hours and days and then i'm 'away' for months, usually just checking forums or gathering lol.
very lurky, most of the time i don't play outside of collecting festival currency and items, but even then that is scarce. i go through times of playing for hours and days and then i'm 'away' for months, usually just checking forums or gathering lol.
VfGAPqc.png
I9hbwAP.png
I go through periods of intense interaction before I hibernate for a year or more. My account was made in 2013 but... (gestures to post count)
I go through periods of intense interaction before I hibernate for a year or more. My account was made in 2013 but... (gestures to post count)
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
i talk every now and then. more often than not i lurk, though. it's the equivalent of listening in on a stranger's conversation for a bit before tuning back out
i talk every now and then. more often than not i lurk, though. it's the equivalent of listening in on a stranger's conversation for a bit before tuning back out
tumblr_o95tvaQl9V1tv56zio6_250.png
Loki - They/Them - FR Time 0+
Lore thread (WIP)
Dressing Service
Call of the Deep Lineage Project
I actually get so busy with IRL stuff I forget forums exist ;v;
Need to get that shiny star tho somehow...
I actually get so busy with IRL stuff I forget forums exist ;v;
Need to get that shiny star tho somehow...
TyRkFfy.png
zl1ZGZ2.png
EWVsPvW.png
lAvpyOQ.png
P1rk5do.png

Fd5cQVO.png
[emoji=aether laughing size=2]
SIG-02.png
Tends to post if I want to say something, but otherwise lurks.
I read posts whenever there's some short free time so it's quite frequent tho :P
Tends to post if I want to say something, but otherwise lurks.
I read posts whenever there's some short free time so it's quite frequent tho :P
WHERE HER DREAMS END >
Unite we stand, divide we fall
| WD/WHDE | ~Plague~ | Any Pronounce | FRT+17(GMT+9) |

| ART SHOP | ACCENT SHOP | HATCHERY | feel free to ping!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
8c05f7199b7e3138b1bd09794101984bae36928e.png

I lurk very often! I have lots to say, but I get anxious and talk myself out of posting about 75% of it. Which... is probably for the best because I am long-winded and rambly.

I love talking to people, I'm just nervous!

I lurk very often! I have lots to say, but I get anxious and talk myself out of posting about 75% of it. Which... is probably for the best because I am long-winded and rambly.

I love talking to people, I'm just nervous!

PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

I'm usually a lurker and just here for the FR lulz most of the time, tbh
I'm usually a lurker and just here for the FR lulz most of the time, tbh
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
FObX7rS.png
SPACER RBHJg0l.png
I go through phases of talking a bunch and then only being semi-active and then talking a bunch
I go through phases of talking a bunch and then only being semi-active and then talking a bunch
nTa2yPT.png
hardcore lurk
hardcore lurk
she/her, julia
nKSPt4M.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18