Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you interact in FR forums or lurk?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
mostly a lurker, but I post occasionally! people have been so nice on here that it quells my anxiety a bit and I feel alright participating sometimes if I've got something to say <3
mostly a lurker, but I post occasionally! people have been so nice on here that it quells my anxiety a bit and I feel alright participating sometimes if I've got something to say <3
23814.png
========================================

she/her, 24
avi dragon
sales
FR+3
== 87889418.png
I try to interact when I am active but I am socially awkward and generally think people are annoyed whenever I post.
I try to interact when I am active but I am socially awkward and generally think people are annoyed whenever I post.
He/Him - It/It's
One/One's - Xe/Xem
My Pronouns Page

For Sale (With a coin and gem symbol)Wishlist (With a starsymbol)
 This user does Roleplay
A black anthro wolf character who is laying down. He has long curly white hair, wears a purple sweater and black pants. His eyes are red. He has a golden hoop earring.
Pings are welcome!

A heart shaped genderfluid pride flagA heart shaped omnisexual pride flagA heart shaped polyamory pride flag
A small black button that appears to be made from goo. The button is a link. The Goo is dripping down a little bit. On the button is the word turned written in neon green letters.
Honestly, I don't poke around in the forums that often (not even to just lurk), but when I do, I sometimes post a few things, and then melt back into the void from whence I came...
Honestly, I don't poke around in the forums that often (not even to just lurk), but when I do, I sometimes post a few things, and then melt back into the void from whence I came...
2022_fr-signature.png
VAIXATION
(vikes-ZAY-shun)
THEY/THEM/THEIRS
2022_fr-signature-margin.png
2022_fr-profile-divider-4.png
ABOUT || ART || ACCENTS
2022_fr-profile-divider-1.png
2022_fr-signature-2.png
Lurk most of the time
I will try to reply but I stop in the middle because I don't think it's good
And can't come up with anything

But it is fun reading
Lurk most of the time
I will try to reply but I stop in the middle because I don't think it's good
And can't come up with anything

But it is fun reading
i mostly lurk but ive been trying to interact more in hopes itll get more people to look at my sale thread ^^'
i mostly lurk but ive been trying to interact more in hopes itll get more people to look at my sale thread ^^'
mHW0L1I.png
Had to get the shiny star
Had to get the shiny star
6170d1951dd00a76054e0be373068f46a32933c9.png
[quote name="HenryTheArcher" date="2023-09-29 12:21:01" ] I post in the forums and it shows. [/quote] When I was younger I'd just log in to feed dragons and gather and then log out so I wouldn't really lurk. These days I mostly post in the items to sell forum looking for nests for breeding projects and lending my cauldron when it isn't festival week because I brew primatic tokens and I'm at max level baldwin. I also lurk in the dragon share forums to share my dragons or opinions when someone is asking for help. I also look at FRD as sometimes they mention Roundsey and this week Roundsey has Wildclaw scrolls and celebratory scenes. Also to see what they are discussing. Rarely go to General Discussion and sometimes art sales.
HenryTheArcher wrote on 2023-09-29 12:21:01:
I post in the forums and it shows.

When I was younger I'd just log in to feed dragons and gather and then log out so I wouldn't really lurk.

These days I mostly post in the items to sell forum looking for nests for breeding projects and lending my cauldron when it isn't festival week because I brew primatic tokens and I'm at max level baldwin.

I also lurk in the dragon share forums to share my dragons or opinions when someone is asking for help. I also look at FRD as sometimes they mention Roundsey and this week Roundsey has Wildclaw scrolls and celebratory scenes. Also to see what they are discussing. Rarely go to General Discussion and sometimes art sales.
Yes.
Yes.
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
I spend most of my time browsing and posting occasionally in the sales forum. I'm trying to be more active across the other sections though!
I spend most of my time browsing and posting occasionally in the sales forum. I'm trying to be more active across the other sections though!
002.png
80% lurking, 20% posting. I only say something if I really feel like it.
80% lurking, 20% posting. I only say something if I really feel like it.
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18