Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Public Buy
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43
I don't really know how to cook... mostly ramen. But you can throw anything into ramen. :)
I don't really know how to cook... mostly ramen. But you can throw anything into ramen. :)
GZJetP5.pngp0ktFPn.png1cqnXuZ.png6PSSZLJ.png
saturday question; i like making jambalaya in my instant pot, i cook off some chicken and sausage with the saute function, then cook onions and celery and peppers and sometimes okra and carrots, then add garlic and some uncooked rice with a tablespoon of cajun seasoning and a teaspoon of thyme and salt, then add a can of diced tomatoes and the same amount of chicken stock with 1-2 tbsp of worchestershire and 2 bay leaves, then cap it and cook it with the rice function on the IP (about 11 min i think) and its a great staple meal for my house!
saturday question; i like making jambalaya in my instant pot, i cook off some chicken and sausage with the saute function, then cook onions and celery and peppers and sometimes okra and carrots, then add garlic and some uncooked rice with a tablespoon of cajun seasoning and a teaspoon of thyme and salt, then add a can of diced tomatoes and the same amount of chicken stock with 1-2 tbsp of worchestershire and 2 bay leaves, then cap it and cook it with the rice function on the IP (about 11 min i think) and its a great staple meal for my house!
7kEV6Pv.gifY6MiEct.gifbeIsurP.gif9K1TbAT.gif8RhfJBQ.gifWXliJoS.gifsg4bYHA.gifPJ8Z7rq.gifFkaLdQw.gifpznaoQ5.gif0kE8EqN.gifVqT3lnw.pngWyKMzCC.gifdWZJdrc.gif

nGv6mkS.gifoa8XGtJ.gifsQ8kxMQ.gifVAEET8h.pngDjH5UtW.gif3gTezDF.gifhccz7lZ.pngwuSbxFu.gifqrw0txz.gifgz5F52S.gif6qILqjK.gifphv38lZ.gifxSdn2y5.gifDmJ1KXj.gif
What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share!
I don't really cook... fried eggs I guess?
What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share!
I don't really cook... fried eggs I guess?
bite-sized Arcadia he/him
Shadowling
Flight Rising time plus 3
Old Oaks Dragon Sales
Free Food
Grinding
Custom Progen
bite-sized Mythos
[b]What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share![/b] I don't cook a whole lot (I'm not that good at it lmao), but I like making the easier desserts! Cookies and pie my beloveds [emoji=skydancer love size=1]

I don't cook a whole lot (I'm not that good at it lmao), but I like making the easier desserts! Cookies and pie my beloveds
Hey, I'm Glass! I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
Q. What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share!

A. Most things that are hot, and involve cheese.
Q. What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share!

A. Most things that are hot, and involve cheese.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote=Saturday Question of the Day]What do you like to brew up in the kitchen?! Favourite food / recipe etc - feel free to share![/quote] oh I love brewing things up in the kitchen sm... I'm a baker irl (like. job wise) and *also* recently I've been easing into vegan cuisine with the easiest of recipes - soups. Made a new one the other day and it has been my favorite so far! carrots, celery, onions, tomatoes, green beans, sweet potato, barley... (and garlic and spices/herbs of course) friends have been over and can happily vouch for it :3 they are in food comas rn [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Saturday Question of the Day wrote:

oh I love brewing things up in the kitchen sm... I'm a baker irl (like. job wise) and *also* recently I've been easing into vegan cuisine with the easiest of recipes - soups. Made a new one the other day and it has been my favorite so far! carrots, celery, onions, tomatoes, green beans, sweet potato, barley... (and garlic and spices/herbs of course) friends have been over and can happily vouch for it :3 they are in food comas rn
Art of a frog on a leaf next to a bromeliad flower with the text Tropical Rainforest to the right
everbloomgardenspog 8VvjJ9p.png
tun
tIf897pA.gif
she/he
FR+3
tun

I have a terrible sweet tooth. I love to bake pies, cookies and caramels for the holidays.

I have a terrible sweet tooth. I love to bake pies, cookies and caramels for the holidays.
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png5kRkxhJ.png[/url]
@Lansly thank you!! I'll pass that on to the artist TheCherryGhost. I too am always in awe of the amazing art we get for our pushes, so much talent!!

And that's fine.. pretty pictures are far less likely to jump in unexpected directions!!
@Lansly thank you!! I'll pass that on to the artist TheCherryGhost. I too am always in awe of the amazing art we get for our pushes, so much talent!!

And that's fine.. pretty pictures are far less likely to jump in unexpected directions!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Eh, I don't really cook much either, so instant noodles are great. xD And rice, of course.

I do know how to make poached eggs and am trying out egg drop soup (trying to not ruin it/make it more consistently) though, so that's something. I'll eat basically anything that's egg-related. :3
Eh, I don't really cook much either, so instant noodles are great. xD And rice, of course.

I do know how to make poached eggs and am trying out egg drop soup (trying to not ruin it/make it more consistently) though, so that's something. I'll eat basically anything that's egg-related. :3
sgWnNRy.png Shroom | FR +15/16
> Avatar by Ekocoon #330303
> I don't mind pings

> Exalt Row / Sales Tab
> Stock The Pond
> Dragon Search
> Wishlist & FR Projects
__ tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
Sapling Hub
Flag by Wakor
__ TzSdlFL.png _ dNCLmdm.png

I love ice cream! Homemade Vanilla bean or fruit flavors are my favorite

I love ice cream! Homemade Vanilla bean or fruit flavors are my favorite
overalls-5-1.pngJeans_Push_Water_Badge.pngJeans_Push_Wind_Badge.pngfUhiGHi.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43