Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Search for the Elements IC
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Belzebuth
Belzebuth held its wriggly best friends close. It could not understand that they did t want to get the gem, even when one yelled out for it. They left around the same time it did and were heading in the direction of the docks. Everything pointed towards the only logical conclusion. The fish grumbled in confusion. The low sound rumbled through the bodies of those held against its slimy chest.

"Not dead, not dangerous.” It reasoned as it continued trudging in the direction of the one person it had yet to snatch. It’s tail dragged through the dirt behind it. Belzebuth was too busy trying to recall the word “ungrateful” to remember not to hurt its fins.

A noise made it lifts its head suddenly. Somewhere in those alleys something stirred. "Rat.” It said lowly. Silly land bound creatures. Yes it was high time it returned to the sea away from such unpleasant things. It could only imagine the ones in its arms felt the same way.

Belzebuth quickened its pace and stomped along the docks. Its path followed Wyatt’s exactly and it clambered onto the boat as if it were its own. There was a bit of commotion as its appendages thudded against the vessel and weight caused the wood to creak. With a huff it released its captives onto the deck and rolled onto its back to catch its heaving breath.
Belzebuth
Belzebuth held its wriggly best friends close. It could not understand that they did t want to get the gem, even when one yelled out for it. They left around the same time it did and were heading in the direction of the docks. Everything pointed towards the only logical conclusion. The fish grumbled in confusion. The low sound rumbled through the bodies of those held against its slimy chest.

"Not dead, not dangerous.” It reasoned as it continued trudging in the direction of the one person it had yet to snatch. It’s tail dragged through the dirt behind it. Belzebuth was too busy trying to recall the word “ungrateful” to remember not to hurt its fins.

A noise made it lifts its head suddenly. Somewhere in those alleys something stirred. "Rat.” It said lowly. Silly land bound creatures. Yes it was high time it returned to the sea away from such unpleasant things. It could only imagine the ones in its arms felt the same way.

Belzebuth quickened its pace and stomped along the docks. Its path followed Wyatt’s exactly and it clambered onto the boat as if it were its own. There was a bit of commotion as its appendages thudded against the vessel and weight caused the wood to creak. With a huff it released its captives onto the deck and rolled onto its back to catch its heaving breath.
1bGY4da.gif
G6dp9TC.gifX7lZdvM.gifRiz8QCR.gifTgsXEGE.pngUcGmwnI.pngYqQahg2.png
"What is going on??" Light from the captains cabin lit up the deck as Wyatt stepped out of his quarters and his sailors made an appearance. "Bloody fish thing is dragging us along on its adventure it would seem," Adria muttered as she stepped closer to Wyatt as she wiped slime off her clothes with a look of disgust. "I am not taking anyone to go fetch the gem," Wyatt said with a Huff.
"What is going on??" Light from the captains cabin lit up the deck as Wyatt stepped out of his quarters and his sailors made an appearance. "Bloody fish thing is dragging us along on its adventure it would seem," Adria muttered as she stepped closer to Wyatt as she wiped slime off her clothes with a look of disgust. "I am not taking anyone to go fetch the gem," Wyatt said with a Huff.
(No text color and potentially even shorter post, my schedule is a total mess rn and I'm on my phone so I can't do a lot this post)
Felius simply flicks some slime off of his cloak as he now takes a moment to process what had just happened. He doesn't actually seem annoyed or mad at Belzebuth, just confused.
(No text color and potentially even shorter post, my schedule is a total mess rn and I'm on my phone so I can't do a lot this post)
Felius simply flicks some slime off of his cloak as he now takes a moment to process what had just happened. He doesn't actually seem annoyed or mad at Belzebuth, just confused.
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
(All good man. I know schools started up again too)
(All good man. I know schools started up again too)
(REVIVAL \o/)
Maggy poked his head out of the tavern, before seeing the large fish creature rush away. He grabbed his bag and ran off, desperate to be part of this seafaring crew. After quite a bit of trailing, he hopped onto the deck. The deck however, had other plans. Slick from the sea and algae, it refused to let him stand. Maggy fell to the ground, his uneven chopped hair flopped onto his face. He lifted up his face from the soaken wood.
“Let’s—“ he paused a moment between frantic pants. “Go get those g-gems.”

Pierre had been following the commotion of the fish and co. He couldn’t tell if they were even trying to be sneaky, but the determination of them all from one little story was admirable. Through the streets he walked, tapping his cane against the ground with every step. Once he got to the ship it was a little crowded but, he figured, to more the merrier. They were bound to lose some on the journey anyway. He stepped onto the boat in such a fine manner, careful not to make the same mistake as the boy on the floor.
(REVIVAL \o/)
Maggy poked his head out of the tavern, before seeing the large fish creature rush away. He grabbed his bag and ran off, desperate to be part of this seafaring crew. After quite a bit of trailing, he hopped onto the deck. The deck however, had other plans. Slick from the sea and algae, it refused to let him stand. Maggy fell to the ground, his uneven chopped hair flopped onto his face. He lifted up his face from the soaken wood.
“Let’s—“ he paused a moment between frantic pants. “Go get those g-gems.”

Pierre had been following the commotion of the fish and co. He couldn’t tell if they were even trying to be sneaky, but the determination of them all from one little story was admirable. Through the streets he walked, tapping his cane against the ground with every step. Once he got to the ship it was a little crowded but, he figured, to more the merrier. They were bound to lose some on the journey anyway. He stepped onto the boat in such a fine manner, careful not to make the same mistake as the boy on the floor.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
(I feel like some pings may be needed)
(But I still refuse to let this die so *boops to hopefully progress this* (I can’t use text color this post, too lazy to go find it))
Felius looks at Maggy with concern when he falls ((honestly, I would be concerned too if someone fell face-first onto a wooden floor. That probably hurts)), but continues to be silent.

(I really need to get better at writing longer posts ;- ;\)
(I feel like some pings may be needed)
(But I still refuse to let this die so *boops to hopefully progress this* (I can’t use text color this post, too lazy to go find it))
Felius looks at Maggy with concern when he falls ((honestly, I would be concerned too if someone fell face-first onto a wooden floor. That probably hurts)), but continues to be silent.

(I really need to get better at writing longer posts ;- ;\)
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
(I love that yall are determined to keep this alive. [emoji=familiar heart size=1])
(I love that yall are determined to keep this alive. )
[quote name="WhitePeak" date="2023-10-20 13:27:08" ] (I love that yall are determined to keep this alive. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]) [/quote] (This RP has a really interesting concept and it'd be sad to see it die so soon c:)
WhitePeak wrote on 2023-10-20 13:27:08:
(I love that yall are determined to keep this alive. )
(This RP has a really interesting concept and it'd be sad to see it die so soon c:)
"Absolutly no way. We tried. No one can get to that gem not in those currents," Adria said crossing her arms as Wyatt grumbled and another sailor complained about the slime and having just cleaned the deck. "All of you better get off my ship before my patience dies," Wyatt said with furrowed brows.
"Absolutly no way. We tried. No one can get to that gem not in those currents," Adria said crossing her arms as Wyatt grumbled and another sailor complained about the slime and having just cleaned the deck. "All of you better get off my ship before my patience dies," Wyatt said with furrowed brows.
(@WhitePeak imma start to use pings to address people more directly, hopefully we gain some traction. Also feel free to hit Pierre. He can take it. I love writing him but he’s literally the worst ever.)
Pierre walked up to Wyatt, his cane tapping on the wood.
“I’m sure you realize the opportunity you have here.” Pierre pressed his cane to Wyatt’s chest. “Those currents might have been impossible for you to sail, I’m sure, but you have a unique variable this time.”
He lifted the cane off of Wyatt’s chest and gestured to the beast on the ship.
“You sail your little scrappy boat there, and drop that thing into the water to fetch it for you. It’s an investment, my good sir.”
Pierre set his cane on the deck again, leaning against it.
“What do you think?”

(Towards Felius, @EsterGamer)
Maggy lifted himself from the deck and sat down, brushing off his clothes. He couldn’t help but notice someone looking towards him. He waved at Felius, then continued to brush stuff out of his hair.
(@WhitePeak imma start to use pings to address people more directly, hopefully we gain some traction. Also feel free to hit Pierre. He can take it. I love writing him but he’s literally the worst ever.)
Pierre walked up to Wyatt, his cane tapping on the wood.
“I’m sure you realize the opportunity you have here.” Pierre pressed his cane to Wyatt’s chest. “Those currents might have been impossible for you to sail, I’m sure, but you have a unique variable this time.”
He lifted the cane off of Wyatt’s chest and gestured to the beast on the ship.
“You sail your little scrappy boat there, and drop that thing into the water to fetch it for you. It’s an investment, my good sir.”
Pierre set his cane on the deck again, leaning against it.
“What do you think?”

(Towards Felius, @EsterGamer)
Maggy lifted himself from the deck and sat down, brushing off his clothes. He couldn’t help but notice someone looking towards him. He waved at Felius, then continued to brush stuff out of his hair.
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9