Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | the nest |grab bag sale + scry services
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 103 104
@UwUwha absolutely! :D feel free to send a CR.
@UwUwha absolutely! :D feel free to send a CR.
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Hello! Would it be possible to buy a grab bag with fest currency, or would you prefer purely gems/treasure? Thank you!
Hello! Would it be possible to buy a grab bag with fest currency, or would you prefer purely gems/treasure? Thank you!
@kumie fest currency is fine! :D
@kumie fest currency is fine! :D
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Alright! :D Sending over a CR with the fest currency right now!
Alright! :D Sending over a CR with the fest currency right now!
I have one scene: royal chambers (93kt) + 14fc for 2 of those 50kt grab bags?

(if you're looking for any themes I think it'd be arcane/light themed or pastels/gold coloured items since my lair is quite miscellaneous- of course this doesn't need to be followed though, I'd appreciate whatever you send!)

edit: I'd also like to purchase 5 voltaic halos if you possibly have that many. Currently at 320g, 320*5*0.8= 1280g; which I'd like to pay with an assortment of items which can be later discussed once confirmed. I will be going offline soon so sorry for any delays!
I have one scene: royal chambers (93kt) + 14fc for 2 of those 50kt grab bags?

(if you're looking for any themes I think it'd be arcane/light themed or pastels/gold coloured items since my lair is quite miscellaneous- of course this doesn't need to be followed though, I'd appreciate whatever you send!)

edit: I'd also like to purchase 5 voltaic halos if you possibly have that many. Currently at 320g, 320*5*0.8= 1280g; which I'd like to pay with an assortment of items which can be later discussed once confirmed. I will be going offline soon so sorry for any delays!
I can absolutely do that trade for the grab bags!

I only have one voltaic halo, but am happy to discuss having it be paid for with items as well :3 @littleminn0w
I can absolutely do that trade for the grab bags!

I only have one voltaic halo, but am happy to discuss having it be paid for with items as well :3 @littleminn0w
IMG-1405.png
[center][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
IMG-1405.png
would love to buy 4 grab bags for 200g, and another for 100 all seeing shrooms! just to clarify, it's 1:2 for g:currency, right?
would love to buy 4 grab bags for 200g, and another for 100 all seeing shrooms! just to clarify, it's 1:2 for g:currency, right?
it is! I'll get those put together shortly :D @secretadmirer
it is! I'll get those put together shortly :D @secretadmirer
IMG-1405.png
amazing, thank you! @mossfinch
amazing, thank you! @mossfinch
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 103 104