Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | the nest |grab bags + scry services
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 104 105
@catmushroom11 you sure can! I'll send one along shortly :D
@catmushroom11 you sure can! I'll send one along shortly :D
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch awesome \o/ no rush and thank you :D
@mossfinch awesome \o/ no rush and thank you :D
One of Each (personal quest)
I'm adding a pinglist using the new feature into the main post! This'll be used for big restocks, sales, and general other major updates (so not every time I add one or two items). Feel free to subscribe! :D
I'm adding a pinglist using the new feature into the main post! This'll be used for big restocks, sales, and general other major updates (so not every time I add one or two items). Feel free to subscribe! :D
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch Howdy! Would you take mixed payment in gems and FC for your Ice Egg? Math below: [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] Current LAH 265g, -10% = 238.5g 238.5 - 158g = 80.5g or 161fc. So your ice egg for my 158g + 161fc :) If that works for you let me know and I'll swap you asap. I'm about to hop in the shower but it shouldn't be more than an hour for me to respond ^^
@mossfinch Howdy! Would you take mixed payment in gems and FC for your Ice Egg? Math below:

Unhatched Ice Egg Current LAH 265g, -10% = 238.5g

238.5 - 158g = 80.5g or 161fc. So your ice egg for my 158g + 161fc :)

If that works for you let me know and I'll swap you asap. I'm about to hop in the shower but it shouldn't be more than an hour for me to respond ^^
@HyenaEnjoyer I can do that! my only request is that you show me the dragon that comes out of it :3
@HyenaEnjoyer I can do that! my only request is that you show me the dragon that comes out of it :3
IMG-1405.png
@mossfinch I'll be using it for my halloween mass hatch, but I can always keep it in my hoard instead of my vault so it's seperate from the others and I can tell them apart, and ping you day-of in my mass hatch thread when I crack it open ^^
@mossfinch I'll be using it for my halloween mass hatch, but I can always keep it in my hoard instead of my vault so it's seperate from the others and I can tell them apart, and ping you day-of in my mass hatch thread when I crack it open ^^
@HyenaEnjoyer perfect :D (the struggle of whether to hatch or sell the egg is so strong, so I'm always nosy about what comes out of it XD)
@HyenaEnjoyer perfect :D (the struggle of whether to hatch or sell the egg is so strong, so I'm always nosy about what comes out of it XD)
IMG-1405.png
@ToastLizard I've updated the fest skin list! :D
@ToastLizard I've updated the fest skin list! :D
IMG-1405.png
[center][emoji=raven size=1][/center]
IMG-1405.png
Hello! I'd like to inquire about the sale of your luminous halo ^^

Current LAH for one is 1850g, and with a 10% discount that would be 1665g. I have a plague egg if you're interested in one (LAH 240g) + treasure and gems to pay for it. would you be interested in such a trade :0?
Hello! I'd like to inquire about the sale of your luminous halo ^^

Current LAH for one is 1850g, and with a 10% discount that would be 1665g. I have a plague egg if you're interested in one (LAH 240g) + treasure and gems to pay for it. would you be interested in such a trade :0?
hbh2RaY.gif
Hello hello!

> Skin shop
> Sketches

z83TkAw.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 104 105