Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Biskitten's Art Shop (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96
@biskitten Awesome! I totally understand and don't mind a bit of a wait. ;w; [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12077938] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/120780/12077938_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Commission Type:[/b] icon [b]Apparel/Skins:[/b] [item=ebony antlers] [item=unearthly onyx ghastcrown] [item=moonglow thorns] (I'd love if the moonglow thorns could be done the way they were on her old icon - if you just want to edit the old one to add the new apparel that's fine by me too!) [b]Payment method:[/b] $ [b]Size Preference:[/b] 150x150 (the old ones you did for me were this size so let's just go with that again I guess) [b]Specific Requests:[/b] Nothing I can think of aside from wanting the thorns done the same way again! [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29770373] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297704/29770373_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Commission Type:[/b] icon [b]Apparel/Skins:[/b] [item=will o' the ember] [item=autumnal wreath] [item=solar blades] (If you can find a way to fit the solar blades in that'd be great, but don't stress it if you can't?) [b]Payment method:[/b] $ [b]Size Preference:[/b] 150x150 [b]Specific Requests:[/b] Can I get annoyed eyes (eye option #4)? He's a grumpy baby LOL That's all I'll be getting for this round, but I'm so happy to be commissioning you again haha! The commissions I got from you are still some of my favorite FR art I've ever gotten.
@biskitten
Awesome! I totally understand and don't mind a bit of a wait. ;w;

Commission Type: icon
Apparel/Skins: Ebony Antlers Unearthly Onyx Ghastcrown Moonglow Thorns
(I'd love if the moonglow thorns could be done the way they were on her old icon - if you just want to edit the old one to add the new apparel that's fine by me too!)
Payment method: $
Size Preference: 150x150 (the old ones you did for me were this size so let's just go with that again I guess)
Specific Requests: Nothing I can think of aside from wanting the thorns done the same way again!
Commission Type: icon
Apparel/Skins: Will o' the Ember Autumnal Wreath Solar Blades
(If you can find a way to fit the solar blades in that'd be great, but don't stress it if you can't?)
Payment method: $
Size Preference: 150x150
Specific Requests: Can I get annoyed eyes (eye option #4)? He's a grumpy baby LOL

That's all I'll be getting for this round, but I'm so happy to be commissioning you again haha! The commissions I got from you are still some of my favorite FR art I've ever gotten.
582857_original.png
@Doki This'll come to $20 USD. PM me that paypal email and I'll send an invoice!

I'll see what I can do about the solar blades. I have a few possible ideas already.
@Doki This'll come to $20 USD. PM me that paypal email and I'll send an invoice!

I'll see what I can do about the solar blades. I have a few possible ideas already.
Free to Use: Bio/Misc & Old Adopts
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten
Done!
@biskitten
Done!
582857_original.png
bookmarking hopefully ~♥
bookmarking hopefully ~♥
lamir_sarri_kayn.png
[b]Giving the whole OLD Pinglist an @ so ya'll can look at the NEW Pinglists. [/b][center][pinglist=2184][pinglist=2173] [emoji=blue star size=1] [pinglist=6921][emoji=blue star size=1] I'm following the thread, no need to ping me. [/center] ALSO. Super sorry to people I accidentally ghosted while I was closed. If you still want to order something, Info has been updated on the front page. Opening ONE USD Slot and TWO Gem/T Slots. Keep in mind, I have a full-time job now, so it might be a wait. [sub]@bit @Wilko @violette @Moons @felistopaz @superstar @rattus @Astori @Infectionary @serpens @Dismall @Naaru @Artisms @Weathering @Whimzica @Karja @Zayev @illumination @Eimitan @OverlordPotato @Valishtu @KryptoniteFury @Zelai @fallowtail @Broly @roachchoir @cliones @Buenolicious @SilverBook @Kintsy @insufferablecrab @barabear @SilvestrisDream @r4t @AkaneChaan @momo1013 @Raeyena @Osa @Luunai @limeypie @Gurrero @ratpenatu @Moosesushi @robotkinks @beansprout @Chouhesi @annonymousspoon @WeyrLeader @Doki @heronfoot @ifawn @Mezzo @kayn @cloudnine @Revs @BriarBones @theresilence @b3c71 @decadent @obedai @jellophish @Exeidur @rib @icseal @Iridian @sammyken @GalaPyre @loweryi @Aahzmatic @hollowlaughter @Vedis @Kaosyn @spinosaurinae @punkoz @Glacecakes @Ambrose @Ambitious @saturne @Marceline @SilverLanayru @PhoenixMiko @KittyCheshire @Corde @Roderick @Rictus @Seamus @Philli @Otrera @childofmyth @Carnivore @MurderousCrows @Guzzolene @Bellypug @Kassinator @angrychill @KCDragons @Lyka @Fluffesu @JovaniSkye @Ghuleh @mickopicko @wickedpup @Beltane @AyumiNemera @EmyNihm @FallingFreely @yaevinn @RitterKeks @refrayn @RRHepburn @Nutflakez @lemecrazy @Drown @chezameed @mickopicko @Kongjian @sempervivums @pietrosauntine @ArcusDragon @ghastimafrix @Nemora @AlphaSobek @BritishDinosaur @Kyrislian @Tahrovin @Spookery @ebott @CanisMajoris @Blossomfall @Clifftop @ThirtyOne @Rozpierdylka @Shadowdawn199 @riothawk @MikaelHart @quartzbones @Effervessa @Kayyasha @Lundlaeva @luminarywitch @Calavera @Survivalist @Cedric @lantadyme @Knightess @ampharosy @InkdemonCuddles @LaughingZuru @LadyKiba @Dursky @Veylaron @Foxxer @OnABadBet @everwinter @bLUEcRYSTAL @BlueCrystal @renepolumorfous @Tigenki @gyftrot @KaioticWolf @Hinumi @birdfairy @Artnerd @Crownings @CheeseChatot @WickedHorror @JollyRoger @wildwisper @scarletskyz @Lyka @Lupinus @ophician @BombSwan @Dela @FlutterChey @Chelo @Soupalicious @Fletcher @IronAndWine @latios @Miasmajesty @andamooka @Lrjj @Mazurkas @Nightshades @Glowcrow @ithika @Prinxee @KaineRallis @Necrotizing @kaioticwolf @Antimoany @Anariel @Shahenor @rowdy @Drominus @NaturalFeel@45972 @Praedyth @kayyasha @obliviousally @Sanzuwu @hunt @ghostmateria @Rebdomine @Jon @Thesby @MahuruRaji @raining @CounterCats @CanisMajoris @Serpents @Banyan @Jeana @Saere @ArtsyDragon7 @kjolvor @Ririterasu @Gloomy @mistystep @Broly @Ririterasu @GadzooksTD @spacecat @ibook @Schwarzfeder @FreeWinged @Alphazi @Kyotosora @demoliceros @terato @steamplonk @Dovah @Koozles @Ekanos @catato @PurBeaver @darkblayd @LehLora @FireflyRhapsody @drownedtv @LunasDreamv2 @Moguri @Skydust @Renoki @Rangsky @SarcasticHawke @Imani @WayRox @saltyscone @juunebugs @Kaidonovsky @Raichett @withoutbounds @SilverAndCyanide @oyamibun @squizzlemcjizzle @Tiriea @Churyu @NixRavencross @Noctiferous @Ythequeris @Sugaray @Aehdncl @Maivilo @ArtsyDragon7 @Apothecaria @Khadjin @epher @Guzmas @After @Being @Altair @Skydust @Bumbltee @Iralla @Alive @Eiira @Bumbltee @micahjaguar @raingoats @boxparts @pyr0 @stakataka @Pathogenic @Omelas @Peacekeeper @shaladrassil @evapples @luckless @Fanartsy @Akesari @Starrlight @shapeshifterlore @TWRP @Tues @KNLGHT @spacecat @clanenyo Supersalamander @ArtsyDragon7 @pulses @svnbeams @cybo @Ivyproxic @Lelek @Senbeiden @jemjam @Coronation @Fukase @l0stinth0ught @Madolche @reliquiaen @zebraffe @Blackwall @agkistrodon @jorts @reedshine @ouijababe @pksunflower @sunnyVista @lumin @Sealterbloind @Vrachos @QuoPeregrinatur @Arinyl @rilakkumin @terato @hayum @kpribbit @Clavicado @Joule @acherontiastyx MollyMerula @overture @Korwa @Arinym @casdeth @dandyfrau Flourinne @WendigoPrince @Ghoulcats @Laeyein @Kyanight @JinetJade @Mangusto @apricotery @BoopSnoot @oahu HeyElliott @NegCol @Fubuking @DeadlyDragonLove [/sub]
Giving the whole OLD Pinglist an @ so ya'll can look at the NEW Pinglists.

I'm following the thread, no need to ping me.
ALSO. Super sorry to people I accidentally ghosted while I was closed. If you still want to order something, Info has been updated on the front page.
Opening ONE USD Slot and TWO Gem/T Slots.

Keep in mind, I have a full-time job now, so it might be a wait.

@bit @Wilko @violette @Moons @felistopaz @superstar @rattus @Astori @Infectionary @serpens @Dismall @Naaru @Artisms @Weathering @Whimzica @Karja @Zayev @illumination @Eimitan @OverlordPotato @Valishtu @KryptoniteFury @Zelai @fallowtail @Broly @roachchoir @cliones @Buenolicious @SilverBook @Kintsy @insufferablecrab @barabear @SilvestrisDream @r4t @AkaneChaan @momo1013 @Raeyena @Osa @Luunai @limeypie @Gurrero @ratpenatu @Moosesushi @robotkinks @beansprout @Chouhesi @annonymousspoon @WeyrLeader @Doki @heronfoot @ifawn @Mezzo @kayn @cloudnine @Revs @BriarBones @theresilence @b3c71 @decadent @obedai @jellophish @Exeidur @rib @icseal @Iridian @sammyken @GalaPyre @loweryi @Aahzmatic @hollowlaughter @Vedis @Kaosyn @spinosaurinae @punkoz @Glacecakes @Ambrose @Ambitious @saturne @Marceline @SilverLanayru @PhoenixMiko @KittyCheshire @Corde @Roderick @Rictus @Seamus @Philli @Otrera @childofmyth @Carnivore @MurderousCrows @Guzzolene @Bellypug @Kassinator @angrychill @KCDragons @Lyka @Fluffesu @JovaniSkye @Ghuleh @mickopicko @wickedpup @Beltane @AyumiNemera @EmyNihm @FallingFreely @yaevinn @RitterKeks @refrayn @RRHepburn @Nutflakez @lemecrazy @Drown @chezameed @mickopicko @Kongjian @sempervivums @pietrosauntine @ArcusDragon @ghastimafrix @Nemora @AlphaSobek @BritishDinosaur @Kyrislian @Tahrovin @Spookery @ebott @CanisMajoris @Blossomfall @Clifftop @ThirtyOne @Rozpierdylka @Shadowdawn199 @riothawk @MikaelHart @quartzbones @Effervessa @Kayyasha @Lundlaeva @luminarywitch @Calavera @Survivalist @Cedric @lantadyme @Knightess @ampharosy @InkdemonCuddles @LaughingZuru @LadyKiba @Dursky @Veylaron @Foxxer @OnABadBet @everwinter @bLUEcRYSTAL @BlueCrystal @renepolumorfous @Tigenki @gyftrot @KaioticWolf @Hinumi @birdfairy @Artnerd @Crownings @CheeseChatot @WickedHorror @JollyRoger @wildwisper @scarletskyz @Lyka @Lupinus @ophician @BombSwan @Dela @FlutterChey @Chelo @Soupalicious @Fletcher @IronAndWine @latios @Miasmajesty @andamooka @Lrjj @Mazurkas @Nightshades @Glowcrow @ithika @Prinxee @KaineRallis @Necrotizing @kaioticwolf @Antimoany @Anariel @Shahenor @rowdy @Drominus @NaturalFeel@45972 @Praedyth @kayyasha @obliviousally @Sanzuwu @hunt @ghostmateria @Rebdomine @Jon @Thesby @MahuruRaji @raining @CounterCats @CanisMajoris @Serpents @Banyan @Jeana @Saere @ArtsyDragon7 @kjolvor @Ririterasu @Gloomy @mistystep @Broly @Ririterasu @GadzooksTD @spacecat @ibook @Schwarzfeder @FreeWinged @Alphazi @Kyotosora @demoliceros @terato @steamplonk @Dovah @Koozles @Ekanos @catato @PurBeaver @darkblayd @LehLora @FireflyRhapsody @drownedtv @LunasDreamv2 @Moguri @Skydust @Renoki @Rangsky @SarcasticHawke @Imani @WayRox @saltyscone @juunebugs @Kaidonovsky @Raichett @withoutbounds @SilverAndCyanide @oyamibun @squizzlemcjizzle @Tiriea @Churyu @NixRavencross @Noctiferous @Ythequeris @Sugaray @Aehdncl @Maivilo @ArtsyDragon7 @Apothecaria @Khadjin @epher @Guzmas @After @Being @Altair @Skydust @Bumbltee @Iralla @Alive @Eiira @Bumbltee @micahjaguar @raingoats @boxparts @pyr0 @stakataka @Pathogenic @Omelas @Peacekeeper @shaladrassil @evapples @luckless @Fanartsy @Akesari @Starrlight @shapeshifterlore @TWRP @Tues @KNLGHT @spacecat @clanenyo Supersalamander @ArtsyDragon7 @pulses @svnbeams @cybo @Ivyproxic @Lelek @Senbeiden @jemjam @Coronation @Fukase @l0stinth0ught @Madolche @reliquiaen @zebraffe @Blackwall @agkistrodon @jorts @reedshine @ouijababe @pksunflower @sunnyVista @lumin @Sealterbloind @Vrachos @QuoPeregrinatur @Arinyl @rilakkumin @terato @hayum @kpribbit @Clavicado @Joule @acherontiastyx MollyMerula @overture @Korwa @Arinym @casdeth @dandyfrau Flourinne @WendigoPrince @Ghoulcats @Laeyein @Kyanight @JinetJade @Mangusto @apricotery @BoopSnoot @oahu HeyElliott @NegCol @Fubuking @DeadlyDragonLove
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten could i get two emblems please!! :D [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21068455][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/210685/21068455_350.png[/img][/url] yes i have gotten an emblem of moonie before, yes i love it i want another one <3 [b]Commission Type:[/b] emblem [b]Apparel/Skins: [/b]copper earrings of transmutation, jade earring, golden roundhorn, darkened eye scar [b]Payment method: [/b]gems [b]Notes:[/b] - copper earrings are actually on their roundhorns - eye type: default (showing their plague eyes) but would it be possible with the 'angry' eyebrows of the google eye? - they wear one side of a pair of jade earrings (plolf has the other side) [b]Dragon: [/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/31882506][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/318826/31882506_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Commission Type:[/b] emblem [b]Apparel/Skins:[/b] copper earring on transmutation, jade earring, herald's wrap, veteran's eye scar* [b]Payment method:[/b] gems [b]Notes:[/b] - eye type: 4 - she wears one side of a pair of jade earrings (moonie has the other side) - *she does actually have more scarring over her face, permission to send a ref i rather not post publicly over?
@biskitten

could i get two emblems please!! :D

Dragon:
21068455_350.png
yes i have gotten an emblem of moonie before, yes i love it i want another one <3
Commission Type: emblem
Apparel/Skins: copper earrings of transmutation, jade earring, golden roundhorn, darkened eye scar
Payment method: gems
Notes:
- copper earrings are actually on their roundhorns
- eye type: default (showing their plague eyes) but would it be possible with the 'angry' eyebrows of the google eye?
- they wear one side of a pair of jade earrings (plolf has the other side)

Dragon: 31882506_350.png
Apparel/Skins: copper earring on transmutation, jade earring, herald's wrap, veteran's eye scar*
Payment method: gems
Notes:
- eye type: 4
- she wears one side of a pair of jade earrings (moonie has the other side)
- *she does actually have more scarring over her face, permission to send a ref i rather not post publicly over?
KVbkgOZ.png
@catato Feel free to PM me further refs! (Also welcome back!)
I'll price it at 2000g and we can talk more in messages <3
@catato Feel free to PM me further refs! (Also welcome back!)
I'll price it at 2000g and we can talk more in messages <3
ZiOEY0u.png
[pinglist=6921] [emoji=spiral sad size=1] SUPER SORRY for the double ping. I accidentally deleted the original ALL SLOT & UPDATE Pinglist. So this is for people who want to sign up again. [sub] Again, really sorry [/sub] [sub]@bit @Wilko @violette @Moons @felistopaz @superstar @rattus @Astori @Infectionary @serpens @Dismall @Naaru @Artisms @Weathering @Whimzica @Karja @Zayev @illumination @Eimitan @OverlordPotato @Valishtu @KryptoniteFury @Zelai @fallowtail @Broly @roachchoir @cliones @Buenolicious @SilverBook @Kintsy @insufferablecrab @barabear @SilvestrisDream @r4t @AkaneChaan @momo1013 @Raeyena @Osa @Luunai @limeypie @Gurrero @ratpenatu @Moosesushi @robotkinks @beansprout @Chouhesi @annonymousspoon @WeyrLeader @Doki @heronfoot @ifawn @Mezzo @kayn @cloudnine @Revs @BriarBones @theresilence @b3c71 @decadent @obedai @jellophish @Exeidur @rib @icseal @Iridian @sammyken @GalaPyre @loweryi @Aahzmatic @hollowlaughter @Vedis @Kaosyn @spinosaurinae @punkoz @Glacecakes @Ambrose @Ambitious @saturne @Marceline @SilverLanayru @PhoenixMiko @KittyCheshire @Corde @Roderick @Rictus @Seamus @Philli @Otrera @childofmyth @Carnivore @MurderousCrows @Guzzolene @Bellypug @Kassinator @angrychill @KCDragons @Lyka @Fluffesu @JovaniSkye @Ghuleh @mickopicko @wickedpup @Beltane @AyumiNemera @EmyNihm @FallingFreely @yaevinn @RitterKeks @refrayn @RRHepburn @Nutflakez @lemecrazy @Drown @chezameed @mickopicko @Kongjian @sempervivums @pietrosauntine @ArcusDragon @ghastimafrix @Nemora @AlphaSobek @BritishDinosaur @Kyrislian @Tahrovin @Spookery @ebott @CanisMajoris @Blossomfall @Clifftop @ThirtyOne @Rozpierdylka @Shadowdawn199 @riothawk @MikaelHart @quartzbones @Effervessa @Kayyasha @Lundlaeva @luminarywitch @Calavera @Survivalist @Cedric @lantadyme @Knightess @ampharosy @InkdemonCuddles @LaughingZuru @LadyKiba @Dursky @Veylaron @Foxxer @OnABadBet @everwinter @bLUEcRYSTAL @BlueCrystal @renepolumorfous @Tigenki @gyftrot @KaioticWolf @Hinumi @birdfairy @Artnerd @Crownings @CheeseChatot @WickedHorror @JollyRoger @wildwisper @scarletskyz @Lyka @Lupinus @ophician @BombSwan @Dela @FlutterChey @Chelo @Soupalicious @Fletcher @IronAndWine @latios @Miasmajesty @andamooka @Lrjj @Mazurkas @Nightshades @Glowcrow @ithika @Prinxee @KaineRallis @Necrotizing @kaioticwolf @Antimoany @Anariel @Shahenor @rowdy @Drominus @NaturalFeel@45972 @Praedyth @kayyasha @obliviousally @Sanzuwu @hunt @ghostmateria @Rebdomine @Jon @Thesby @MahuruRaji @raining @CounterCats @CanisMajoris @Serpents @Banyan @Jeana @Saere @ArtsyDragon7 @kjolvor @Ririterasu @Gloomy @mistystep @Broly @Ririterasu @GadzooksTD @spacecat @ibook @Schwarzfeder @FreeWinged @Alphazi @Kyotosora @demoliceros @terato @steamplonk @Dovah @Koozles @Ekanos @catato @PurBeaver @darkblayd @LehLora @FireflyRhapsody @drownedtv @LunasDreamv2 @Moguri @Skydust @Renoki @Rangsky @SarcasticHawke @Imani @WayRox @saltyscone @juunebugs @Kaidonovsky @Raichett @withoutbounds @SilverAndCyanide @oyamibun @squizzlemcjizzle @Tiriea @Churyu @NixRavencross @Noctiferous @Ythequeris @Sugaray @Aehdncl @Maivilo @ArtsyDragon7 @Apothecaria @Khadjin @epher @Guzmas @After @Being @Altair @Skydust @Bumbltee @Iralla @Alive @Eiira @Bumbltee @micahjaguar @raingoats @boxparts @pyr0 @stakataka @Pathogenic @Omelas @Peacekeeper @shaladrassil @evapples @luckless @Fanartsy @Akesari @Starrlight @shapeshifterlore @TWRP @Tues @KNLGHT @spacecat @clanenyo Supersalamander @ArtsyDragon7 @pulses @svnbeams @cybo @Ivyproxic @Lelek @Senbeiden @jemjam @Coronation @Fukase @l0stinth0ught @Madolche @reliquiaen @zebraffe @Blackwall @agkistrodon @jorts @reedshine @ouijababe @pksunflower @sunnyVista @lumin @Sealterbloind @Vrachos @QuoPeregrinatur @Arinyl @rilakkumin @terato @hayum @kpribbit @Clavicado @Joule @acherontiastyx MollyMerula @overture @Korwa @Arinym @casdeth @dandyfrau Flourinne @WendigoPrince @Ghoulcats @Laeyein @Kyanight @JinetJade @Mangusto @apricotery @BoopSnoot @oahu HeyElliott @NegCol @Fubuking @DeadlyDragonLove[/sub]

SUPER SORRY for the double ping. I accidentally deleted the original ALL SLOT & UPDATE Pinglist. So this is for people who want to sign up again.

Again, really sorry

@bit @Wilko @violette @Moons @felistopaz @superstar @rattus @Astori @Infectionary @serpens @Dismall @Naaru @Artisms @Weathering @Whimzica @Karja @Zayev @illumination @Eimitan @OverlordPotato @Valishtu @KryptoniteFury @Zelai @fallowtail @Broly @roachchoir @cliones @Buenolicious @SilverBook @Kintsy @insufferablecrab @barabear @SilvestrisDream @r4t @AkaneChaan @momo1013 @Raeyena @Osa @Luunai @limeypie @Gurrero @ratpenatu @Moosesushi @robotkinks @beansprout @Chouhesi @annonymousspoon @WeyrLeader @Doki @heronfoot @ifawn @Mezzo @kayn @cloudnine @Revs @BriarBones @theresilence @b3c71 @decadent @obedai @jellophish @Exeidur @rib @icseal @Iridian @sammyken @GalaPyre @loweryi @Aahzmatic @hollowlaughter @Vedis @Kaosyn @spinosaurinae @punkoz @Glacecakes @Ambrose @Ambitious @saturne @Marceline @SilverLanayru @PhoenixMiko @KittyCheshire @Corde @Roderick @Rictus @Seamus @Philli @Otrera @childofmyth @Carnivore @MurderousCrows @Guzzolene @Bellypug @Kassinator @angrychill @KCDragons @Lyka @Fluffesu @JovaniSkye @Ghuleh @mickopicko @wickedpup @Beltane @AyumiNemera @EmyNihm @FallingFreely @yaevinn @RitterKeks @refrayn @RRHepburn @Nutflakez @lemecrazy @Drown @chezameed @mickopicko @Kongjian @sempervivums @pietrosauntine @ArcusDragon @ghastimafrix @Nemora @AlphaSobek @BritishDinosaur @Kyrislian @Tahrovin @Spookery @ebott @CanisMajoris @Blossomfall @Clifftop @ThirtyOne @Rozpierdylka @Shadowdawn199 @riothawk @MikaelHart @quartzbones @Effervessa @Kayyasha @Lundlaeva @luminarywitch @Calavera @Survivalist @Cedric @lantadyme @Knightess @ampharosy @InkdemonCuddles @LaughingZuru @LadyKiba @Dursky @Veylaron @Foxxer @OnABadBet @everwinter @bLUEcRYSTAL @BlueCrystal @renepolumorfous @Tigenki @gyftrot @KaioticWolf @Hinumi @birdfairy @Artnerd @Crownings @CheeseChatot @WickedHorror @JollyRoger @wildwisper @scarletskyz @Lyka @Lupinus @ophician @BombSwan @Dela @FlutterChey @Chelo @Soupalicious @Fletcher @IronAndWine @latios @Miasmajesty @andamooka @Lrjj @Mazurkas @Nightshades @Glowcrow @ithika @Prinxee @KaineRallis @Necrotizing @kaioticwolf @Antimoany @Anariel @Shahenor @rowdy @Drominus @NaturalFeel@45972 @Praedyth @kayyasha @obliviousally @Sanzuwu @hunt @ghostmateria @Rebdomine @Jon @Thesby @MahuruRaji @raining @CounterCats @CanisMajoris @Serpents @Banyan @Jeana @Saere @ArtsyDragon7 @kjolvor @Ririterasu @Gloomy @mistystep @Broly @Ririterasu @GadzooksTD @spacecat @ibook @Schwarzfeder @FreeWinged @Alphazi @Kyotosora @demoliceros @terato @steamplonk @Dovah @Koozles @Ekanos @catato @PurBeaver @darkblayd @LehLora @FireflyRhapsody @drownedtv @LunasDreamv2 @Moguri @Skydust @Renoki @Rangsky @SarcasticHawke @Imani @WayRox @saltyscone @juunebugs @Kaidonovsky @Raichett @withoutbounds @SilverAndCyanide @oyamibun @squizzlemcjizzle @Tiriea @Churyu @NixRavencross @Noctiferous @Ythequeris @Sugaray @Aehdncl @Maivilo @ArtsyDragon7 @Apothecaria @Khadjin @epher @Guzmas @After @Being @Altair @Skydust @Bumbltee @Iralla @Alive @Eiira @Bumbltee @micahjaguar @raingoats @boxparts @pyr0 @stakataka @Pathogenic @Omelas @Peacekeeper @shaladrassil @evapples @luckless @Fanartsy @Akesari @Starrlight @shapeshifterlore @TWRP @Tues @KNLGHT @spacecat @clanenyo Supersalamander @ArtsyDragon7 @pulses @svnbeams @cybo @Ivyproxic @Lelek @Senbeiden @jemjam @Coronation @Fukase @l0stinth0ught @Madolche @reliquiaen @zebraffe @Blackwall @agkistrodon @jorts @reedshine @ouijababe @pksunflower @sunnyVista @lumin @Sealterbloind @Vrachos @QuoPeregrinatur @Arinyl @rilakkumin @terato @hayum @kpribbit @Clavicado @Joule @acherontiastyx MollyMerula @overture @Korwa @Arinym @casdeth @dandyfrau Flourinne @WendigoPrince @Ghoulcats @Laeyein @Kyanight @JinetJade @Mangusto @apricotery @BoopSnoot @oahu HeyElliott @NegCol @Fubuking @DeadlyDragonLove
ZiOEY0u.png
@biskitten [b]Dragon:[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68820904][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/688210/68820904_350.png[/img][/url] [/b] [b]Commission Type:[/b] emblem [b]Apparel/Skins: [/b] skin + windbound plumage (+ maybe a snake if its not too much already!) [b]Payment method: [/b] ([u]USD[/u], [s]Gems, Treasure)[/s] OPTIONAL: [b]Size Preference: [/b] original canvas size &/or default [b]Specific Requests:[/b] eye type #2, the only important apparel is the skin and windbound plumage, don't worry about anything else if it's too busy! [s][b]Progress Sketch Request:[/b] (Not available for Emblems)[/s]
@biskitten
Dragon:68820904_350.png
Apparel/Skins: skin + windbound plumage (+ maybe a snake if its not too much already!)
Payment method: (USD, Gems, Treasure)

OPTIONAL:
Size Preference: original canvas size &/or default
Specific Requests: eye type #2, the only important apparel is the skin and windbound plumage, don't worry about anything else if it's too busy!
Progress Sketch Request: (Not available for Emblems)
serpents1b.png
@Serpents My god, this is a gorgeous dragon. I would love to draw it with the snake
For USD, please PM me the email associated with your paypal, and I'll invoice you!
@Serpents My god, this is a gorgeous dragon. I would love to draw it with the snake
For USD, please PM me the email associated with your paypal, and I'll invoice you!
ZiOEY0u.png
1 2 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96