Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Don't show # subscribed on pinglist
1 2 3 4 5
Support. Seconding the social media follower count argument - more followers = better is a pretty easy (and toxic) mentality to fall into, and this could foster it very easily :(
Support. Seconding the social media follower count argument - more followers = better is a pretty easy (and toxic) mentality to fall into, and this could foster it very easily :(
60F6OKB.png
///
» FAQ
» Skins
» Icon Dragon
Support! It makes me so self conscious to put my new lists on the front of my shop HJGKSDJHKD feels somewhere between bragging and being compared to bigger artists and it's just. not fun </3
Support! It makes me so self conscious to put my new lists on the front of my shop HJGKSDJHKD feels somewhere between bragging and being compared to bigger artists and it's just. not fun </3
xxx

Vynne
they/them • +3hr
Skins & Accents

tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
Support
Support
62a28eab19423fd06c81c0b57758ea57b3848a75.png
42d22711d27254841bd07f96db6eb09fe438054c.png
support, I agree its not a necessary feature for the general user to see the number of people on a ping list and its costs far outweigh any benefit. tbh I think other than being able opt in and out most subscribers to a pinglist shouldnt have any more access than that for privacy concerns
support, I agree its not a necessary feature for the general user to see the number of people on a ping list and its costs far outweigh any benefit. tbh I think other than being able opt in and out most subscribers to a pinglist shouldnt have any more access than that for privacy concerns
Support - this is the same concept as the dragon likes, with added potential of impacting customer decisionmaking.
Support - this is the same concept as the dragon likes, with added potential of impacting customer decisionmaking.
5LqH0sj.png
Support! I don't think having the count is necessary and it would be nice to remove the comparison factor
Support! I don't think having the count is necessary and it would be nice to remove the comparison factor
tQy2QPU.png
Support! I prefer doing art for FR instead of posting on social media for this exact reason </3
Support! I prefer doing art for FR instead of posting on social media for this exact reason </3
0hXKHxZ.png Art Shop
Character Portraits [Hiatus]
Accent Shop
Mythology, Nature, Gold
Hello everyone! Stopping by to let you all know that pinglists are now private to everyone but the creator, per Kaepora's update in Site Status. Thank you for your feedback!
Hello everyone! Stopping by to let you all know that pinglists are now private to everyone but the creator, per Kaepora's update in Site Status. Thank you for your feedback!
1 2 3 4 5