Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Decals
1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 164 165
@wolfayal she looks wonderful!! Would it be okay to put her on the front page of the thread? :)
@wolfayal she looks wonderful!! Would it be okay to put her on the front page of the thread? :)
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
[quote name="Catfeather" date="2023-10-25 21:44:41" ] @wolfayal she looks wonderful!! Would it be okay to put her on the front page of the thread? :) [/quote] I'd be delighted if you did so! [emoji=aether love size=1]
Catfeather wrote on 2023-10-25 21:44:41:

I'd be delighted if you did so!
tiqlsmr.png
Hello, all!

Well, I was going to send out a final ping to my old list when I did a reprint event, but since I still don't know when that will be and there's new pinglist features... now seems as good a time as any!

I'm not sure how I'll handle individual reprint lists - for now I've made a couple general groups, so if you only want, say, seasonal accents like Pumpkin Princess, and not my general releases, you can sign up there - but we can address that later. Who knows, maybe they'll decide to continue allowing other pinglists. I hope so.

Anyway, for those of you on my pinglists, old and new alike, here are the ones you can now subscribe to:

^^^ This one will ping for everything, including the ones below ^^^

^^^ Only reprints of existing accents ^^^

^^^ Only new accents ^^^

^^^ Only seasonal accents (e.g. Pumpkins, Mossflower) ^^^

^^^ Okay this one won't get much use but on the off-chance it's needed, here ya go ^^^

That was kinda a lot, sorry.

I'll still be holding on to the following lists just in case, so feel free to add/remove yourself there too if you want, though except for specific reprintings they'll likely be unused.

Pinglists Pinged:

New/Current List:
@andersbegabt @Xirei @Thardus @CrownedLadybug @butcherbaby @Mesai @Heart @SilentWanderer @kelpiedreams @applebapples @missaliceblue @TomSwifty @pheelthemoment @evereden @spiiral @Azrail @vidoxi

Old List & Individual Reprint Pings:

General:
@Grune @kokobean22 @AshtaraSilunar @ErianaMoon @Naakka @Mawgrim @scribblingface @steamworkBlue @Aryllia @donuts @chinapiggy @KiyoMichan @surfingpikachu @InsanityPrelude @seepratintti @Koraschuth @BloodyAngel12 @RachelAmber @butcherbaby @Antrey @Xemriss @lightenvee @Burroughs @Craneoflores @Colorwavez @Gllisselda @RoxyWolf @skyarising @FeeshyKette @Maila @baelistair @celtic7irish @Wolfenlied @Monchii @SerenityBreeze @spiderwick @Rauv

Species-Specific (gotta figure out how to do this with the new lists, so new or general might be the best if you want to re-sign up)

@Gallifreyan0 - Pearlcatchers (F) & Imps (M)
@frisks - Wildclaw M & Fae M
@AberDaKitty - Pearlcatchers

Reprints (no longer specific at this point I will have to figure this out, too, but hey, now's a good time to mention I'm hoping to do a reprint event at some point, hopefully soon)

@Cheezit - Koi (Fae)
@sangobacow - Windchimes
@Nehara - Windchimes
@GarnetOwl - Windchimes
@PuzzBeef - Pretty Pretty Princess reprint or extra copies
@Wendibro - Grandfather reprint
@vhenadahl - Honey Keeper reprint
@RoxyWolf - Oodles of Noodles M
@Txanyi - Koi [Pearlcatcher]
@celtic7irish - Oodles of Noodles M
@arashiyama - Honey Keeper reprint
@Roro - Grandfather reprint
@Boundingfeather - Oodles of Noodles M/F
@Daddyselephant - Rhino reprints, both
@TomSwifty - Veteren Reprint
@Nequam - Questionable Fashion reprint
Hello, all!

Well, I was going to send out a final ping to my old list when I did a reprint event, but since I still don't know when that will be and there's new pinglist features... now seems as good a time as any!

I'm not sure how I'll handle individual reprint lists - for now I've made a couple general groups, so if you only want, say, seasonal accents like Pumpkin Princess, and not my general releases, you can sign up there - but we can address that later. Who knows, maybe they'll decide to continue allowing other pinglists. I hope so.

Anyway, for those of you on my pinglists, old and new alike, here are the ones you can now subscribe to:

^^^ This one will ping for everything, including the ones below ^^^

^^^ Only reprints of existing accents ^^^

^^^ Only new accents ^^^

^^^ Only seasonal accents (e.g. Pumpkins, Mossflower) ^^^

^^^ Okay this one won't get much use but on the off-chance it's needed, here ya go ^^^

That was kinda a lot, sorry.

I'll still be holding on to the following lists just in case, so feel free to add/remove yourself there too if you want, though except for specific reprintings they'll likely be unused.

Pinglists Pinged:

New/Current List:
@andersbegabt @Xirei @Thardus @CrownedLadybug @butcherbaby @Mesai @Heart @SilentWanderer @kelpiedreams @applebapples @missaliceblue @TomSwifty @pheelthemoment @evereden @spiiral @Azrail @vidoxi

Old List & Individual Reprint Pings:

General:
@Grune @kokobean22 @AshtaraSilunar @ErianaMoon @Naakka @Mawgrim @scribblingface @steamworkBlue @Aryllia @donuts @chinapiggy @KiyoMichan @surfingpikachu @InsanityPrelude @seepratintti @Koraschuth @BloodyAngel12 @RachelAmber @butcherbaby @Antrey @Xemriss @lightenvee @Burroughs @Craneoflores @Colorwavez @Gllisselda @RoxyWolf @skyarising @FeeshyKette @Maila @baelistair @celtic7irish @Wolfenlied @Monchii @SerenityBreeze @spiderwick @Rauv

Species-Specific (gotta figure out how to do this with the new lists, so new or general might be the best if you want to re-sign up)

@Gallifreyan0 - Pearlcatchers (F) & Imps (M)
@frisks - Wildclaw M & Fae M
@AberDaKitty - Pearlcatchers

Reprints (no longer specific at this point I will have to figure this out, too, but hey, now's a good time to mention I'm hoping to do a reprint event at some point, hopefully soon)

@Cheezit - Koi (Fae)
@sangobacow - Windchimes
@Nehara - Windchimes
@GarnetOwl - Windchimes
@PuzzBeef - Pretty Pretty Princess reprint or extra copies
@Wendibro - Grandfather reprint
@vhenadahl - Honey Keeper reprint
@RoxyWolf - Oodles of Noodles M
@Txanyi - Koi [Pearlcatcher]
@celtic7irish - Oodles of Noodles M
@arashiyama - Honey Keeper reprint
@Roro - Grandfather reprint
@Boundingfeather - Oodles of Noodles M/F
@Daddyselephant - Rhino reprints, both
@TomSwifty - Veteren Reprint
@Nequam - Questionable Fashion reprint

- subs to everything -
- subs to everything -
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@TomSwifty Thank you! <3 And shall do! I'm glad you found a copy. :)
@TomSwifty Thank you! <3 And shall do! I'm glad you found a copy. :)

Hello all! You are being pinged for some reprints! Wasn't planning to do it so soon, but why not? Kinda itching to try out these new pinglists! Since the mass-pinging ability is not gone yet, I will also be pinging GASP, but I wanted to give you guys first chance at these. So if you get a second ping tomorrow, my apologies. These will be printed as we get interest - once there are five (5) preorder slots filled, I will submit the blueprints. Unless things fill up really fast, I should be able to cover costs, but please be prepared to pay just in case. There are 2-3 treasure/mixed payment slots per run, though I strongly encourage finding a gem exchange. But if not, my rate is 1:1000. New this time is a self-editing spreadsheet! But if you're having difficulty or just don't want to mess with it, please ping me or send a pm. It's really no trouble, I just set it up that way since there's 10 accents this time around, and I don't want to miss anyone. [center]Thanks! @pinglist-873 @pinglist-904 [emoji=ping size=1] [size=5][b][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1739FtmB14Y19FlgNQaIAR_g4qGM66ZDKHCZNWaJDArQ/edit?usp=sharing]Sign Up Here![/url][/b][/size] [emoji=ping size=1] Star Princess & Star Princess (Gold) [skin=18263] [skin=18233] Preorder Cost: 450g each AH Cost: 500g each These are Unlimited accents - bringing them back since they've been away for a while. [skin=23788] Preorder Cost: 375g AH Cost: 425g This is a Shelved accent. It will probably be a while before it comes back again. No current plans to retire. [skin=13133] Preorder Cost: 450g AH Cost: 500g This is a Shelved accent. It will probably be a while before it comes back again, if it doesn't get retired, now that we have Actual Bees as an item. [skin=16315] [skin=16319] Preorder Cost: 450g each AH Cost: 500g each These are Shelved accents. It will probably be a while before they come back again. No current plans to retire. [skin=23230] Preorder Cost: 450g AH Cost: 500g This is a Shelved accent. It will probably be a while before it comes back again, though I'm considering retiring it depending on interest. [skin=17778] Preorder Cost: 450g AH Cost: 500g This is a Shelved accent. It will probably be a while before it comes back again, though I'm considering retiring it depending on interest. [skin=18181] Preorder Cost: 650g AH Cost: 800g This is a Retired accent. Except for possible bribed 1-off prints, this is the LAST chance to get a copy. [skin=9981] Preorder Cost: 350g AH Cost: 425g This is a Retired accent. Except for possible bribed 1-off prints, this is the LAST chance to get a copy.
Hello all! You are being pinged for some reprints! Wasn't planning to do it so soon, but why not? Kinda itching to try out these new pinglists!

Since the mass-pinging ability is not gone yet, I will also be pinging GASP, but I wanted to give you guys first chance at these. So if you get a second ping tomorrow, my apologies.

These will be printed as we get interest - once there are five (5) preorder slots filled, I will submit the blueprints.

Unless things fill up really fast, I should be able to cover costs, but please be prepared to pay just in case.

There are 2-3 treasure/mixed payment slots per run, though I strongly encourage finding a gem exchange. But if not, my rate is 1:1000.

New this time is a self-editing spreadsheet! But if you're having difficulty or just don't want to mess with it, please ping me or send a pm. It's really no trouble, I just set it up that way since there's 10 accents this time around, and I don't want to miss anyone.
Thanks!

@Catfeather's Dragon Decals
@Catfeather's Dragon Decals - Reprints Only

Star Princess & Star Princess (Gold)

Preorder Cost: 450g each
AH Cost: 500g each

These are Unlimited accents - bringing them back since they've been away for a while.

Preorder Cost: 375g
AH Cost: 425g

This is a Shelved accent. It will probably be a while before it comes back again. No current plans to retire.

Preorder Cost: 450g
AH Cost: 500g

This is a Shelved accent. It will probably be a while before it comes back again, if it doesn't get retired, now that we have Actual Bees as an item.

Preorder Cost: 450g each
AH Cost: 500g each

These are Shelved accents. It will probably be a while before they come back again. No current plans to retire.

This is a Shelved accent. It will probably be a while before it comes back again, though I'm considering retiring it depending on interest.

This is a Shelved accent. It will probably be a while before it comes back again, though I'm considering retiring it depending on interest.

Preorder Cost: 650g
AH Cost: 800g

This is a Retired accent. Except for possible bribed 1-off prints, this is the LAST chance to get a copy.

Preorder Cost: 350g
AH Cost: 425g

This is a Retired accent. Except for possible bribed 1-off prints, this is the LAST chance to get a copy.

@Catfeather Just letting you know, I don't think your spreadsheet is public! The link gave me an "access denied." I would love a slot for Feathered Snapper and Pretty Pretty Princess though! [emoji=snapper happy size=2]
@Catfeather Just letting you know, I don't think your spreadsheet is public! The link gave me an "access denied."

I would love a slot for Feathered Snapper and Pretty Pretty Princess though!
Someday, the whole sky is going to light up, and it's gonna say, "TILT."
And that's gonna be the end of the world.

Artshop * Adopts * Skins
@Catfeather
i would like a slot for pretty pretty princess please!
@Catfeather
i would like a slot for pretty pretty princess please!
nzqnkq.png
@TomSwifty Oh no! I will fix that asap, thank you for letting me know! I'll get you put down for both, thank you <3

@GODHEX You've got it, thank you! :)
@TomSwifty Oh no! I will fix that asap, thank you for letting me know! I'll get you put down for both, thank you <3

@GODHEX You've got it, thank you! :)

1 2 ... 139 140 141 142 143 ... 164 165