Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dragon Decals - Nature Dusthide skins
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 168 169
@butcherbaby Hi! Welcome back! ^o^ You definitely can, though there may be a wait on the m pose, since that one's needing a second run, and it'll depend on how quickly it fills up. But even if there's a wait, the discount will still apply, it'll just be taken off at the time of the second printing. You've got the last slot on the f pose one though! :) Happy to hear you like the aether one! That one will be reprinting soon! :D
@butcherbaby Hi! Welcome back! ^o^ You definitely can, though there may be a wait on the m pose, since that one's needing a second run, and it'll depend on how quickly it fills up. But even if there's a wait, the discount will still apply, it'll just be taken off at the time of the second printing. You've got the last slot on the f pose one though! :) Happy to hear you like the aether one! That one will be reprinting soon! :D
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Cynil @Azrail @Askesis @Malachite @bonivich @SillyFilly @Raptorgrrl @Xemriss @SgtJessi @ThistleProse Hey all! I wanted to let you know that I got back the Fiona accents, and unfortunately Finery (the m pose) got rejected for lines/shadows on the feathers. This weekend is super busy for me, but I will be submitting a fix by Monday at the latest! The change shouldn't be too drastic, but if you want a ping for an updated preview, let me know! If you also ordered Fashion (f pose) I will be sending that out shortly, either via pm (if paid) or PA (if not), so be on the lookout for that! :) [center] [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/23ad665e627d627e8917514318915dda/23f145b90dceb043-d1/s400x600/e083dd97c636f47abdc0cb8dc869db10ef34372c.png[/img]
@Cynil @Azrail @Askesis @Malachite @bonivich @SillyFilly @Raptorgrrl @Xemriss @SgtJessi @ThistleProse

Hey all! I wanted to let you know that I got back the Fiona accents, and unfortunately Finery (the m pose) got rejected for lines/shadows on the feathers. This weekend is super busy for me, but I will be submitting a fix by Monday at the latest! The change shouldn't be too drastic, but if you want a ping for an updated preview, let me know!

If you also ordered Fashion (f pose) I will be sending that out shortly, either via pm (if paid) or PA (if not), so be on the lookout for that! :)

e083dd97c636f47abdc0cb8dc869db10ef34372c.png

Do you still have copies left of the original Pumpkin Princess for female Pearlies? ;u; I need a copy for a new babe I'm getting.
Do you still have copies left of the original Pumpkin Princess for female Pearlies? ;u; I need a copy for a new babe I'm getting.
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress

Hi! Yes I do indeed! It'll be 375g (or 375k, or a mix) - whatever is easiest! :)

I'll send a crossroads; thank you very much! :D
@RoyalSorceress

Hi! Yes I do indeed! It'll be 375g (or 375k, or a mix) - whatever is easiest! :)

I'll send a crossroads; thank you very much! :D

@Catfeather

Hello! Could I get a slot for each pose for fiona's fashion? I would also like to purchase a Pumpkin Princess Pearl, and a Pumpkin Princess Ob if still avaible :3. If I could, may I also be put on the list for the Pumpkin Princess Ae?

Sorry I know its a lot to ask. But I just stumbled over your shop and absolutely love all of them!! Esp the pumpkin princess ones! They're so cute!!
@Catfeather

Hello! Could I get a slot for each pose for fiona's fashion? I would also like to purchase a Pumpkin Princess Pearl, and a Pumpkin Princess Ob if still avaible :3. If I could, may I also be put on the list for the Pumpkin Princess Ae?

Sorry I know its a lot to ask. But I just stumbled over your shop and absolutely love all of them!! Esp the pumpkin princess ones! They're so cute!!
0vHOHr2.gif
@Catfeather

Could I claim one of the treasure slots for Pumpkin Princess Ae?
@Catfeather

Could I claim one of the treasure slots for Pumpkin Princess Ae?
they/them
@Cyronite ;0; <3 Thank you so much!!! I'm happy you like them!! You absolutely can; I just added you to the respective lists. The Aether one is in the queue, so should hopefully be back soon. The Fiona ones might take a moment, depending on how many more people sign up, but will definitely get printed as soon as I have the gems for it. :D I'll send a crossroads for the two pumpkins - it'll be 857g total, though I'm happy to take treasure/mixed (1:1000). Thank you again! <3

@Haligtree absolutely! It's in the queue, so I will send you a PA as soon as it's in! Thank you!^o^
@Cyronite ;0; <3 Thank you so much!!! I'm happy you like them!! You absolutely can; I just added you to the respective lists. The Aether one is in the queue, so should hopefully be back soon. The Fiona ones might take a moment, depending on how many more people sign up, but will definitely get printed as soon as I have the gems for it. :D I'll send a crossroads for the two pumpkins - it'll be 857g total, though I'm happy to take treasure/mixed (1:1000). Thank you again! <3

@Haligtree absolutely! It's in the queue, so I will send you a PA as soon as it's in! Thank you!^o^

[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89788899][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897889/89788899_350.png[/img][/url] Thought I'd share my Belladonna, born this Friday the 13th wearing her lovely accent :3 Her outfit is nearly complete already too hehe. Thank you!
89788899_350.png

Thought I'd share my Belladonna, born this Friday the 13th wearing her lovely accent :3 Her outfit is nearly complete already too hehe. Thank you!
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@RoyalSorceress
Oh my goodness, what an excellent dragon!! I love her! :D

Would it be okay to feature her on the front page of the thread? :)
@RoyalSorceress
Oh my goodness, what an excellent dragon!! I love her! :D

Would it be okay to feature her on the front page of the thread? :)

Oh certainly, I wouldn't mind at all! Thank you for asking!
Oh certainly, I wouldn't mind at all! Thank you for asking!
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
1 2 ... 137 138 139 140 141 ... 168 169