Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The VBC's Vibrantly Bonzer Charity!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Beezarre absolutely! Send the pm over wtith the mats and I'll get that snake cooking for you!! C:
@Beezarre absolutely! Send the pm over wtith the mats and I'll get that snake cooking for you!! C:
Level 17 cauldron available, I'll be checking in throughout the day!
Level 17 cauldron available, I'll be checking in throughout the day!
iGMa0qS.pngTier 4 - Pair of Toucana cute, smiling cauldron emitting green bubbles, sitting with a frog and some mushroomsNtUE3fp.png
@Zabella hi! could I get an Accent: Boiling Boneyard brewed please?
@Zabella hi! could I get an Accent: Boiling Boneyard brewed please?

She/her | FR+9 | French | I don't mind pings

Divider-107x50-3.png
My cauldron is open again!! send me things to brew :3
My cauldron is open again!! send me things to brew :3
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@smolfroglesbian ooh! Could I have some fest currency brewed (groups of 20)? I'd love to support y'all in nature somehow so :3c

I have enough for like 5 batches so I was thinking about like asking multiple people at the same time but mmm idk if I can do that, so I'll ask for one rn :3c
@smolfroglesbian ooh! Could I have some fest currency brewed (groups of 20)? I'd love to support y'all in nature somehow so :3c

I have enough for like 5 batches so I was thinking about like asking multiple people at the same time but mmm idk if I can do that, so I'll ask for one rn :3c
@KursedCurtain happy to! go ahead and send the matts +fee over and I'll get it started right away!
@KursedCurtain happy to! go ahead and send the matts +fee over and I'll get it started right away!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@Emirene
Sure thing! Send it all over and I'll pop it on!
@Emirene
Sure thing! Send it all over and I'll pop it on!
iGMa0qS.pngTier 4 - Pair of Toucana cute, smiling cauldron emitting green bubbles, sitting with a frog and some mushroomsNtUE3fp.png
My cauldron is available if anyone needs it! :3
My cauldron is available if anyone needs it! :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
@mignonne

Hi, I noticed that your level is just the right amount to brew a prismatic token for me. I'll send the materials and tip only if you accept.
@mignonne

Hi, I noticed that your level is just the right amount to brew a prismatic token for me. I'll send the materials and tip only if you accept.
Hi @Al3s1s. Go ahead and send the mats on over! I can get that brewing for you as soon as I finish dinner!
Hi @Al3s1s. Go ahead and send the mats on over! I can get that brewing for you as soon as I finish dinner!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9