Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | The VBC's Vibrantly Bonzer Charity!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Zabella Hi :) If you're still online, I'd like to have a Poisonous Rose Thorn Leg Tangle brewed please!
@Zabella Hi :) If you're still online, I'd like to have a Poisonous Rose Thorn Leg Tangle brewed please!

She/her | FR+9 | French | I don't mind pings

Divider-107x50-3.png
@Emirene

Absolutely- send everything over and I'll pop it on in about 20 minutes when the cauldron is ready!
@Emirene

Absolutely- send everything over and I'll pop it on in about 20 minutes when the cauldron is ready!
iGMa0qS.pngTier 4 - Pair of Toucana cute, smiling cauldron emitting green bubbles, sitting with a frog and some mushroomsNtUE3fp.png
If anyone has a brew they would like me to toss in before I start work, let me know! :3
If anyone has a brew they would like me to toss in before I start work, let me know! :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
» Discord: myrtana.
»'Wishlist'|'AvatarxDragon
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
Off to work I go! I'll check back on my lunch break. ^w^
Off to work I go! I'll check back on my lunch break. ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
- - - - - Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
-
-
-
My cauldron is occupied for the next hour or so, but if anyone has a little something they'd like me to brew after that, give me a ping!
My cauldron is occupied for the next hour or so, but if anyone has a little something they'd like me to brew after that, give me a ping!
iGMa0qS.pngTier 4 - Pair of Toucana cute, smiling cauldron emitting green bubbles, sitting with a frog and some mushroomsNtUE3fp.png
My cauldron is still available, too. :3
My cauldron is still available, too. :3

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
We've got seven, yes 7, whole cauldrons available to brew up your items! Come on down! ^w^
We've got seven, yes 7, whole cauldrons available to brew up your items! Come on down! ^w^

» She/Her | FR + 3
» Nature Dom Team
» Pings encouraged!
-
-
-
Get in the slowcooker [emoji=cauldron size=1]
Get in the slowcooker
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
[center][emoji=treefrog size=1][/center]
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Cauldron standing by until about FR 2:00, for anyone wanting an overnight brew!
Cauldron standing by until about FR 2:00, for anyone wanting an overnight brew!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9