Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [NATDOM] Public Buy
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 42 43
What item would you like to be able to brew in Baldwin's Cauldron? A cauldron apparel item! [emoji=cauldron size=1] maybe with different coloured goop options.
What item would you like to be able to brew in Baldwin's Cauldron?

A cauldron apparel item! maybe with different coloured goop options.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png m2YbpzO.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Good Luck Nature. Cute aesthetic.
Good Luck Nature. Cute aesthetic.
MRMeAKr.png
Baldwins Cauldron; maybe be able to brew the scatterscroll, for colors? that seems a very baldwin thing to do. would have to be tough but still. we can brew eggs! why not scatterscrolls?
Baldwins Cauldron; maybe be able to brew the scatterscroll, for colors? that seems a very baldwin thing to do. would have to be tough but still. we can brew eggs! why not scatterscrolls?
7kEV6Pv.gifY6MiEct.gifbeIsurP.gif9K1TbAT.gif8RhfJBQ.gifWXliJoS.gifsg4bYHA.gifPJ8Z7rq.gifFkaLdQw.gifpznaoQ5.gif0kE8EqN.gifVqT3lnw.pngWyKMzCC.gifdWZJdrc.gif

nGv6mkS.gifoa8XGtJ.gifsQ8kxMQ.gifVAEET8h.pngDjH5UtW.gif3gTezDF.gifhccz7lZ.pngwuSbxFu.gifqrw0txz.gifgz5F52S.gif6qILqjK.gifphv38lZ.gifxSdn2y5.gifDmJ1KXj.gif
[quote]What item would you like to be able to brew in Baldwin's Cauldron? (maybe check out the VBC's Vibrantly Bonzer Charity if you want to get something brewed for you!)[/quote] I want a brew (even if it's expensive or really difficult) to swap a dragon's gender!
Quote:
What item would you like to be able to brew in Baldwin's Cauldron? (maybe check out the VBC's Vibrantly Bonzer Charity if you want to get something brewed for you!)
I want a brew (even if it's expensive or really difficult) to swap a dragon's gender!
gp6bQfb.png
eaLb2XI.png
sd1dnAh.png
Nz9DKNH.png
aHMlRC8.png 156909999081948308.png
Quote:
Daily Question:

Since I CAN brew up anything Baldwin offers, I'd like to see him offer new items in apparel. I especially like the critters, and the idea of more seasonal/decorative items, particularly the kind that work around the dragon, like the winds, leaves, swirly rings and candles - more things like that!
Quote:
Daily Question:

Since I CAN brew up anything Baldwin offers, I'd like to see him offer new items in apparel. I especially like the critters, and the idea of more seasonal/decorative items, particularly the kind that work around the dragon, like the winds, leaves, swirly rings and candles - more things like that!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
Monday - What would I like to brew at Baldwin? [item=crocheted tadhop hat] Crocheted tadhop hat. As apparel. [s]It's the best hat ever[/s]
Monday - What would I like to brew at Baldwin?

Crocheted Tadhop Hat

Crocheted tadhop hat. As apparel. It's the best hat ever
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)

Absolutely more familiars!! Or more froggy apparel. Give me a froggy hat!!

Absolutely more familiars!! Or more froggy apparel. Give me a froggy hat!!
A small felt circle that says The Fiber Arts Club in rainbow letters.

call me alex! | he/they
bVWdtvK.png
J7D1quC.png
10ttDG2.png
_
What item would you like to be able to brew in Baldwin's Cauldron? (maybe check out the VBC's Vibrantly Bonzer Charity if you want to get something brewed for you!)

I wish battlestones had a bigger Baldwin purpose.

I wish I could make Angler 24/7 because I love them!

I wish that Baldwin had more fun/novelty apparel during microholidays. :)

I wish battlestones had a bigger Baldwin purpose.

I wish I could make Angler 24/7 because I love them!

I wish that Baldwin had more fun/novelty apparel during microholidays. :)
FR+3

Scatterscrolls would be nice! Even if it's difficult. I've got so much to save gems for as is!

Scatterscrolls would be nice! Even if it's difficult. I've got so much to save gems for as is!
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo6_75sq.png
WvEXipG.png
EL8P38X.png
UuKod4C.png
J8QoPxT.png
5EuAK0T.png
Rl71vuP.png
BzjAkuF.png
0uVMYap.png
tumblr_nreaefLJYo1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
GREEN GOO
GREEN GOO