Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Do you interact in FR forums or lurk?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
I was gonna say mostly lurk but i don't think my post count is low enough for that
I was gonna say mostly lurk but i don't think my post count is low enough for that
WQA384m.png
6OezIjj.png
FObX7rS.png
tumblr_inline_nmt8qz1fBg1tp0s8u_75sq.gif
I used to lurk a lot but I'm slowly beginning to get more comfortable with interacting with the forums as I start to figure them out better. :3
I used to lurk a lot but I'm slowly beginning to get more comfortable with interacting with the forums as I start to figure them out better. :3
O7h3s6y.png
I’m a healthy mix of both
I’m a healthy mix of both
9D8YYS1.png
*looks at my post count, laughs*

yeah about that...
*looks at my post count, laughs*

yeah about that...
I used to interact a lot to get the shiny star. Ever since I've been much quieter, so I mostly lurk, with an occasional post when I'm in the mood.
I used to interact a lot to get the shiny star. Ever since I've been much quieter, so I mostly lurk, with an occasional post when I'm in the mood.
wlLXM.gif
I used to only lurk p much, but then life happened, and I ended up with a different flavor of worse social anxiety? So when I finally ended my hiatus I actually started using these forums as my exposure therapy! I wanted to practice talking to people again, especially on the internet through text.

I... know that's a lot LOL but I just mean that I wish I could thank literally everyone on here! Nobody has ever been mean or passive-aggressive or rude, in fact it's always been the opposite and it's helped me heal a lot! Anyway that's my un-lurking story ;_; <3
I used to only lurk p much, but then life happened, and I ended up with a different flavor of worse social anxiety? So when I finally ended my hiatus I actually started using these forums as my exposure therapy! I wanted to practice talking to people again, especially on the internet through text.

I... know that's a lot LOL but I just mean that I wish I could thank literally everyone on here! Nobody has ever been mean or passive-aggressive or rude, in fact it's always been the opposite and it's helped me heal a lot! Anyway that's my un-lurking story ;_; <3
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
I'd say I pretty much lurked at first since I were a little anxious starting out, but as I better understood how things work around here I got more comfortable talking here on the forums:-]

Still learning since I've barely been here for about a month or so, but hey! It's quite lovely here and I wouldn't mind
I'd say I pretty much lurked at first since I were a little anxious starting out, but as I better understood how things work around here I got more comfortable talking here on the forums:-]

Still learning since I've barely been here for about a month or so, but hey! It's quite lovely here and I wouldn't mind
A large eyed creature looks at the viewer, rainbow confetti spills all around it, the legend YIPPE can be read above it a silly doodle of my favorite dragon A large eyed creature with headphones. Rainbow coloured musical notes hover all around it. we stay silly

Agender Flag Pansexual Flag
Transmasculine Flag Demisexual Flag
I mostly lurk, but I wanna try being more social on here.
I mostly lurk, but I wanna try being more social on here.
AutisticMaveriqueNonbinary, They/Them
SystemOtherkinFurry
This is an exalting lair
I lurk almost daily.
I lurk almost daily.
anomalous_nekomata.png
Mostly lurking, aside from the games/sale forums
Mostly lurking, aside from the games/sale forums
PWYW art doodles ogIpbsH.gif 3dcd0a0f8f30d7e047499bd3dfc49287625e9622.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18