Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Active Nest Rentals -All Flights- 2.0
1 2 ... 4299 4300 4301 4302 4303 ... 5140 5141
@breakpoint

Do you still need your Ice nests hosted?
@breakpoint

Do you still need your Ice nests hosted?
.. G8jqc7T.png Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy MUYNhfy.png
ePOliyb.png
woVoZAh.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw fUUWM8s.png
@whiskeyed
@Get1more2bald

Pinging Plague backups! I'm looking for a nest for the first day of the event tomorrow, please. I'll probably have two pairs but I'll be sending Boons of Fertility with them so I only need one nest open.
@whiskeyed
@Get1more2bald

Pinging Plague backups! I'm looking for a nest for the first day of the event tomorrow, please. I'll probably have two pairs but I'll be sending Boons of Fertility with them so I only need one nest open.
@Ronnie1107 I can host c:
@Ronnie1107 I can host c:
@Elestrial amazing, thank you! Sending a CR now
@Elestrial amazing, thank you! Sending a CR now
iZ6R0wN.png
Found!
Found!
A pixel art badge of a snowy owlynx; a blueish gray cat familiar with darker spots and wings.
Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (Winona) with light eyes, a grayish blue body, and red wings and circuit patterns. She's facing left.A light pink pixel diamond.Pixel art of an obelisk dragon (WX) with fire eyes, a golden body, bronze mane and wings, and black circuit patterns. They're facing right.
Pings ok.
Badges.
Wishlist.
FR server time + 8 hours.
@Apfelobst I can host!
@Apfelobst I can host!
Y5CZ3PW.png
My name is Val and I love these buttons
k3qGxO2.pngWKtl2lb.pngmlHpBMC.png
The-Dragon-s-Keep-DISCORD.png
@Mousetrappa @Alithium8 I have a fire nest open for each of you now if you're still looking!
@Mousetrappa @Alithium8 I have a fire nest open for each of you now if you're still looking!
MQRxVWA.png
@HalfStep I actually *just* deciding I’m going to finish saving up to finally move to fire myself. If someone else needs a nest, offer it to them instead. I’ll edit my original post now. But thank you!
@HalfStep I actually *just* deciding I’m going to finish saving up to finally move to fire myself. If someone else needs a nest, offer it to them instead. I’ll edit my original post now. But thank you!
Hello!

@Oakwell - Free
@Rhavain - 5KT/g or 50Pts Food *Hiatus until 10/19/23
@WICKEDisgood818 - 5KT
@CatTail21 - Free
@Alithium8 - 5KT/g or 30Pts Food

I'm looking for 1 nature nest
Hello!

@Oakwell - Free
@Rhavain - 5KT/g or 50Pts Food *Hiatus until 10/19/23
@WICKEDisgood818 - 5KT
@CatTail21 - Free
@Alithium8 - 5KT/g or 30Pts Food

I'm looking for 1 nature nest
63Nkadh.png
@CrimsonCatalyst @skarpetky @StarDay @LittleKitten @TacoTequila Need 1 Lightning nest from anyone available [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@CrimsonCatalyst @skarpetky @StarDay @LittleKitten @TacoTequila

Need 1 Lightning nest from anyone available
qbj5aU6.gif FR +3
1 2 ... 4299 4300 4301 4302 4303 ... 5140 5141