Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | i was today years old...
1 2
...when i learned that you can name unnamed dragons without clicking on their profile via the tab theyre in and just clicking on the note next to unnamed

ive been on this site for 7 years
...when i learned that you can name unnamed dragons without clicking on their profile via the tab theyre in and just clicking on the note next to unnamed

ive been on this site for 7 years
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png

what?

omg i never knew that

what?

omg i never knew that
                        guoaaAZ.gif      o x e n  » he / they  |  » fr + 9

links and stuff ::

» auction service
» uma sales
» g1 sales
       » wishlist
» pixels
There’s another way to name dragons without clicking on the note???
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
wait what???
wait what???

HIggwML.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
lore

pwyw art shop
PDNmiBP.pngLkK04cr.pngTuZeZkN.png

you can also click that note, name them, and then click in the space where an (x) should be and name en mass w/o having the page refresh ;)
you can also click that note, name them, and then click in the space where an (x) should be and name en mass w/o having the page refresh ;)
nzqnkq.png
[quote name="skittlepup1" date="2023-10-14 14:13:42" ] There’s another way to name dragons without clicking on the note??? [/quote] My thoughts lol
skittlepup1 wrote on 2023-10-14 14:13:42:
My thoughts lol
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
[quote name="Lexusss" date="2023-10-14 20:40:46" ] [quote name="skittlepup1" date="2023-10-14 14:13:42" ] There’s another way to name dragons without clicking on the note??? [/quote] My thoughts lol [/quote] I think people are referring to needing to go to a dragon's page to name the dragon? There's a little name button both on the dragon's page, and near their lair icon.
Lexusss wrote on 2023-10-14 20:40:46:
skittlepup1 wrote on 2023-10-14 14:13:42:
My thoughts lol
I think people are referring to needing to go to a dragon's page to name the dragon? There's a little name button both on the dragon's page, and near their lair icon.
Professional Grump

I live for memes
ngl I thought this was gonna be another fae neck post

but yeah I've known about the naming thingy for a while lol
ngl I thought this was gonna be another fae neck post

but yeah I've known about the naming thingy for a while lol
+0 FR Time | deviantart | tumblr | furaffinity
click pikachu for pfq 5Z6T6dD.png WKy2xKA.png click lion for lioden
[quote name="GODHEX" date="2023-10-14 17:35:19" ] you can also click that note, name them, and then click in the space where an (x) should be and name en mass w/o having the page refresh ;) [/quote] @GODHEX Wait a sec... how? I tried to click on the X, the little window disappears and then when I name another unnamed one only that one gets named.
GODHEX wrote on 2023-10-14 17:35:19:
@GODHEX
Wait a sec... how? I tried to click on the X, the little window disappears and then when I name another unnamed one only that one gets named.
dI6Mosy.png
|
|
|
|
|
|
| Wishlist | Hatchery |....
| Projects | G1 Sales |
....| Egg Exchange |
..| FAQ | G1 Project |
|
|
|
|
|
|
91914345.png84899325.png
@Tazmir You have to name the first one, just when the popup saying 'OK we named it' comes that's the one you dismiss using X instead of the red word button. Then name others the same way. Then refresh the page (or click the red word button for the last one) and it will show everyone you named as being named.
@Tazmir You have to name the first one, just when the popup saying 'OK we named it' comes that's the one you dismiss using X instead of the red word button. Then name others the same way. Then refresh the page (or click the red word button for the last one) and it will show everyone you named as being named.
5917.pngtumblr_opq1fv62h41u3wsjco7_100.pngtumblr_inline_nsthp2ksAe1s23g03_540.pngVkRusUJ.png8095.png
1 2