Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | most Baby hatchling
1 2 3 4
coatls. i have 5 coatl permababies and only recently broke my streak by getting an aberration permababy.. but sadly he will stay with the normal g1s as hibden is reserved for coatl babies ONLY!
coatls. i have 5 coatl permababies and only recently broke my streak by getting an aberration permababy.. but sadly he will stay with the normal g1s as hibden is reserved for coatl babies ONLY!
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
snappers......... snappers. fat little perfect round toad angels. they are baby-shaped. if you picked one up, it would be bottom-heavy like a baby, and round. i literally do not browse snappers for this reason, it will break my bank account.
snappers......... snappers. fat little perfect round toad angels. they are baby-shaped. if you picked one up, it would be bottom-heavy like a baby, and round. i literally do not browse snappers for this reason, it will break my bank account.
nC079FU.gif
FObX7rS.png
TO5f5vS.png
QUIpVFE.png
Al1BEGR.png
b1d9d7038ed5f6df160810683bbdaaad19236e65.png
Based on my highly scientific approach of most eternal youth dragons or plans I have, it would probably be: Aethers, Gaolers, Aberrations Though that makes me feel bad for my moderns, so I am going to add: Mirrors, Coatls I love Snapper hatchling pose but for some reason can never find one myself that is like "yes, this one's for me." But other people's I will coo over endlessly. No idea how that works. But honestly there are only a few hatchling poses that I don't absolutely love, so. Honorable mention: [b]all of them.[/b] [emoji=ridgeback star size=1]
Based on my highly scientific approach of most eternal youth dragons or plans I have, it would probably be:

Aethers, Gaolers, Aberrations

Though that makes me feel bad for my moderns, so I am going to add:

Mirrors, Coatls

I love Snapper hatchling pose but for some reason can never find one myself that is like "yes, this one's for me." But other people's I will coo over endlessly. No idea how that works.

But honestly there are only a few hatchling poses that I don't absolutely love, so. Honorable mention: all of them.
I LOVE Abbie babies, they look like such chaotic lil gremlins
I LOVE Abbie babies, they look like such chaotic lil gremlins
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
We can't forget the absolute BABINESS of a hatchling Spiral. Those eyes. That curled up little noodle body. So cozy and curious looking. AND THEIR LITTLE FEETS! So polite. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/815599/81559866_350.png[/img][/center]
We can't forget the absolute BABINESS of a hatchling Spiral.

Those eyes. That curled up little noodle body. So cozy and curious looking. AND THEIR LITTLE FEETS! So polite.
81559866_350.png
2myBCp7.png
Happy noodle baby: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83623448][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/836235/83623448_350.png[/img][/url] Also Snappers, Spirals and Sandsurges.
Happy noodle baby:
83623448_350.png

Also Snappers, Spirals and Sandsurges.
FR +9
Indigo
hmmmmmmmmmmmm5e1bc6ccfac5d630553d60cf9a2f3eedb69c1cfc.png
snappers go snappers bonus points go for abes here for just being this [img]https://thumb1.shutterstock.com/image-photo/stock-photo-two-kittens-running-through-the-grass-and-playing-450w-36703333.jpg[/img] like they would also run around everywhere and climb doors for no reason (one of my cats still does this)
snappers go snappers

bonus points go for abes here for just being this
stock-photo-two-kittens-running-through-the-grass-and-playing-450w-36703333.jpg
like they would also run around everywhere and climb doors for no reason (one of my cats still does this)
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
I love baby ridgebacks so, so much! I just wanna cuddle them and give them treats Also, baby mirrors look so playful [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=5f7fab722549cb98ff491ecbd4792c3a8a2bc2fa&dummyext=prev.png[/img] How could you hate these little babies?
I love baby ridgebacks so, so much! I just wanna cuddle them and give them treats
Also, baby mirrors look so playful dragon?age=0&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=3&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=152&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=5f7fab722549cb98ff491ecbd4792c3a8a2bc2fa&dummyext=prev.png
How could you hate these little babies?
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
I have 7 permababies and it's hard to choose a favourite because they're all so cute but it has to be my little snapper. I want to pick her up and cuddle her every time I see her.

I also love baby sandsurges as they look little feisty kittens ^^
I have 7 permababies and it's hard to choose a favourite because they're all so cute but it has to be my little snapper. I want to pick her up and cuddle her every time I see her.

I also love baby sandsurges as they look little feisty kittens ^^
April showers bring forth May flowers
Snappers. They're just SO baby. Then gaolers :'D
Snappers. They're just SO baby. Then gaolers :'D
1 2 3 4