Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 ... 3163 3164
@darkdreamer421
this is a stretch, but; are you zoomed in? if the zoom level is not at 100%, sometimes clicks get a little wonky.
you should be able to get to the same menu by putting www1.flightrising.com/clan/settings in your address bar!
@darkdreamer421
this is a stretch, but; are you zoomed in? if the zoom level is not at 100%, sometimes clicks get a little wonky.
you should be able to get to the same menu by putting www1.flightrising.com/clan/settings in your address bar!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I'm zoomed in, and zooming in and out a bit didn't do much, but the link worked! Thank you @LouckyKoneko !
I'm zoomed in, and zooming in and out a bit didn't do much, but the link worked! Thank you @LouckyKoneko !
HCNNZeS.png Free Veilspun!
Is there a current big nest rental thread?
I can't seem to find the one I used previously
Is there a current big nest rental thread?
I can't seem to find the one I used previously
GnniAmk.pngant_parsley_100_by_dragonnmr-damoa3k.gif [/center]
@parsley
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/3263400 this one seems very active!
@parsley
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drt/3263400 this one seems very active!
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
thank you
thank you
GnniAmk.pngant_parsley_100_by_dragonnmr-damoa3k.gif [/center]
So, I started playing this game years ago and for several reasons, stopped. I just got back into it, got caught up on lore and stuff, it’s all good. BUT, one thing I’m noticing which is confusing me is this-

In the auction house I keep seeing dragons with terrible genes and low levels sell for really high amounts, the only thing they seem to share is their age (which is usually 5+ years). Is there a demand for older dragons or is there some special trait I’m missing?
So, I started playing this game years ago and for several reasons, stopped. I just got back into it, got caught up on lore and stuff, it’s all good. BUT, one thing I’m noticing which is confusing me is this-

In the auction house I keep seeing dragons with terrible genes and low levels sell for really high amounts, the only thing they seem to share is their age (which is usually 5+ years). Is there a demand for older dragons or is there some special trait I’m missing?
tumblr_nha8ijLf1q1r59mfbo1_500.gif
@puppinluv there is indeed! oldie collecting has been a thing for most of the site's history, in fact; it's just that the goalpost changes once every few years or so. currently dragons with IDs of 7 digits or less are considered old by collector's standards (it used to be dragons specifically under 3mil). 8-digit dragons several years old also have a market, though it's much smaller since there's still a vastly greater supply of 8-digits compared to lower digits.

it's pretty common for folks to pick up some of those old dragons and scatter and/or regene them to give them a more modern look. on one front, it's one of the methods players can flex in a way, similar to geneing up G1s. other folks enjoy collecting them for the site history aspect, and/or for having an older dragon in lore.

depending on which dragons you're looking at, it's possible they're also glitched in some way, such as having only two letters in their name or being a Bogsneak/Nocturne with Fae-size stats. such glitches are usually even more valuable when the dragon is lower-digit. some dragons may also have special IDs that add value.

the Auction House has the option to search for specific ID ranges, so you can compare prices for 7-digits and lower to those of 8-digits, etc.
@puppinluv there is indeed! oldie collecting has been a thing for most of the site's history, in fact; it's just that the goalpost changes once every few years or so. currently dragons with IDs of 7 digits or less are considered old by collector's standards (it used to be dragons specifically under 3mil). 8-digit dragons several years old also have a market, though it's much smaller since there's still a vastly greater supply of 8-digits compared to lower digits.

it's pretty common for folks to pick up some of those old dragons and scatter and/or regene them to give them a more modern look. on one front, it's one of the methods players can flex in a way, similar to geneing up G1s. other folks enjoy collecting them for the site history aspect, and/or for having an older dragon in lore.

depending on which dragons you're looking at, it's possible they're also glitched in some way, such as having only two letters in their name or being a Bogsneak/Nocturne with Fae-size stats. such glitches are usually even more valuable when the dragon is lower-digit. some dragons may also have special IDs that add value.

the Auction House has the option to search for specific ID ranges, so you can compare prices for 7-digits and lower to those of 8-digits, etc.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After

Ooooh, that makes sense! I didn’t notice that at all, what a weird but neat thing to have developed, lol. Thanks for the info, it was confusing me quite a bit!
@After

Ooooh, that makes sense! I didn’t notice that at all, what a weird but neat thing to have developed, lol. Thanks for the info, it was confusing me quite a bit!
@After

@After

I know this is just a really little question, but what does the flee button do in the coliseum?
I know this is just a really little question, but what does the flee button do in the coliseum?
1 2 ... 3073 3074 3075 3076 3077 ... 3163 3164